Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Entertaining the Captain

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
same to you

Nice game to you too. I will hopefully bring the A-game form from our first match tomorrow.

I certainly agree that an afternoon in the pub beats work anytime, but my mouth is still watering from those brownies you posted last night.

sychopesnoonegetsinjuredindartstonightatroyalsparty

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In an unsanctioned match, Screw You beat the Captain 2 games to 1. We played 301 instead of the mandatory 501 which must be played in championship matches. I must admit that the last 2 games were horrible. We couldn't finish our dinner, especially me, as I couldn't hit the dreaded 1 double 1. So congrats to Screw You on the moral victory. Friday will be a different story when we play 501 with beverages in hand.

So the belt is still with the right owner. Fortunately for Irish 18 and company, the pub night did not allow any dart playing because of renovations. Their pride stays in tact until the next match.

Screw You,

I found a good drink that might come in handy, Friday. Of course it would not be for you(although you are probably disappointed knowing this information) but for some other esteemed colleagues on staff. If I only knew about this drink 10 years ago.........

Sex with the Captain
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients:
1 1/2 oz Spiced rum (Captain Morgan's)
1 oz Amaretto
1 oz Peach schnapps
Half-fill Cranberry juice
Half-fill Orange juice
Mixing instructions:
Build drink in glass over ice. Garnish with a cherry

Captain

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sanction this!

I suppose it's just coincidence that you didn't say anything about it being an unsanctioned match until my final arrow pierce dthe double three. I'm surprised you didn't ask for a dart measurement, Jacques Demers. Irish 18 et al, I look forward to taking you on after I take the official belt.

Until then,

the unsanctioned champ

~sycwhousuallyismuchquickeratfinishing;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Darts?

The Captain does not know how to deal with my darts game.

You call your game, Darts? You cover more of the dart board with your arrows than the U.S. covers Afghanistan with its' bombs. The objective is to go for treble 20's(not treble 19s, as Mackers likes to play), not to throw and hope. Yes, you won an unsanctioned match, and I congratulated you for it, but please don't think you going to win the Championship Belt on Friday. I don't want you to be disappointed before Christmas.

:)

Captainwhoknows501istoomuchforScrewYoutohandleespeciallywhenusingOppal'sdartsthatlooklikethis

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
afghani style

Captain, nice work on the Afghanistan line. I guess you just can't figure out my strategy, the all-around player that I am. Meaning of course that I shoot all around the board. Anyway, I'll take you on with whatever darts you give me. Oh, and one more thing: where's your apron?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could it be?

Is that the poof who beat you 6 - 0 in unsanctioned 301 matches today? No, it couldn't be. Captain Shamrock would never be caught baking brownies in school or wearing brown checkered gloves. He is kind of cute though..... :rolleyes:

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
glove wearing poofs

Is that the poof who beat you 6 - 0 in unsanctioned 301 matches today?

A few possible explanations. 1, I am perfecting the 501 game, not the 301 game. Think of it as you peaking (climaxing?) too early.

2. The serenade love song selection inthe room. Save it for shooters with the birds, please.

3. Those brownies. Delicious, it is true, but possibly laced with dart-inhibiting substances. I'll leave the urine sample on your desk.

Anyway, you'd better get back to polishing

~theformerunsanctionedchamphasatummyachefromcaptainsbrownies

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It worked. The old 'brownies laced with ex-lax' trick. I can't believe you fell for it. Just think what the drinks are going to have in them Friday. :D Nothing but the best for the birds, of course. I sure hope the new 'substitute' is available for the Bistro on Friday. I heard she likes SEX WITH THE CAPTAIN shots/pints.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't give you permission to mullify me. I used wear it proudly but now, it is in my distant past. Please don't bring up horrible memories like that.

It was funny though, despite not getting my okay to re-post my photo on TTP.

Captain who wishes he knew how to do 'stuff' like that on the computer......

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic Stuff

When you can get a guy to laugh out loud at work and get in trouble by his co-workers then it is a Classic:D

Jinky, you should have titled that "Capt Flutie"

I gotta turn my computer off now because of you:p

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mullified!

Jinky,

That is brilliant. In fact, we just might find that one on the "Mull of fame" soon.

Captain who wishes he knew how to do 'stuff' like that on the computer......

Captain, you have much to learn from me, and not only in darts and computers.

I am now going to watch a video, "Dart champions from the 1950's" to prepare for my sanctioned match tommorrow.

Stay tuned,

~sycwhowillbepostingtothemulloffametomorrow

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never mind watching.....

SYC,

I will be making a video tomorrow:

"The Sanctioned Darts Champion of 2001". It will be on all video store shelves as of January 1.

We have another putz who wants to play, so I will have to let you battle him(Marco Polo I think?) first before you get to the belt. Consider yourself the number 1 contender, with Vince the number 2 contender. I will enjoy a couple of BROKEN DOWN GOLF CARTS while you tire your forearm out with the plethora of darts it requires you to even come close to finishing a match. Come to think of it, I could be hammered by the time your first match finishes since Vince has never won a match in his short career. But he is Fijian(sp?) and they are really known for their darts' prowess. :)

I am guessing we will have to set a 1/2 time limit and the person who is closest to zero will be determined the winner........:rolleyes:

See you in a few hours....

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Golden Oldies

Why does no one entertain the Captain anymore? Must have tried the Brownies. :rolleyes:

Scudwasthefirstdartchamp!? :eek:

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bravo

Nice work, CDK. I'm sure the Captain will be entertained after he returns from his cranberry cider :confused: weekend on the Island.

Come to think of it, he hasn't even made brownies lately.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0