Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Entertaining the Captain

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excuse me?

they where missing a player or two, the weakest spot was goalie, i think you will agree when you think about who was in net before Edwards,it took him a couple of years in senior league before he was good.
Are you high? Seriously. I'm pretty sure Ron Erkamps (sp?) was in net before Craig and if you think he was the weakest spot, well, that's just a plain Coppertone-ism.

~TB.

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

I was referring to the time when ballbaby was playing for club i. i believe that tim flowers was in net the time ballbaby was there.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, that's before my time on Club I as well. Ronny was a star as was his bird Sam which I believe has been documented on TTP before :D

~TB.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tim Flowers?

Tim Smythe was in net back then, I think. Soon, I will be posting a list of players who have played for Club Ireland at one time or another. It is actually quite an impressive list and our 20 year 'anniversary' is coming up. There is talk of organizing a big day/night(possibly a golf tourney) in the summer of 2002......

Anyway, Craig Edwards is still one of the best keepers around here, if not, the best. He is playing in the best league in the province right now with Shamrock Rovers and is currently leading the league.

Captain

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now Captain, I know many of my teamates lurk on TTP but do not post. Therefore your comments regarding me claiming to dominate O'30's will definately cause me some grief. I don't recall making such claims my dear friend but I will admit that it is a little easier in O'30's than open.

Now why does everything come back to my lovely wife Susan? My role playing of you should be adequate material for you to satisfy the "choking the chickin" library stashed in your noggin. We've been over this before. Frankly it is getting easier playing the role as Captain. I actually feel crippled now and walk with a limp and my salivary glands are more productive than ever. Hell, I even wear a bib to bed sometimes. Sue likes that as it really makes her feel as if she is with you.

Our mutual friend Gazza is very deserving of many accolades and now that I think of it, I played in the middle more with him than you. I remember because I often found myself distracted by some young Irishman on the sideline falling over his crutches and picking up his Georgie Best poster out of the mud.

Yes, I did happen to catch a glimpse of a few rogers in the showers back in my days of Club I. Frankly Captain, how the hell couldn't I? shite, I had to keep stepping over the darn things to keep from tripping. Bloody handicap, I say. You should thank your lucky stars that you don't have to live with such a curse.

Ok enough of this. You have caused me much grief with your comments and I will now have some splaining to do. Please say hi to Danny and tell him that I heard him on Bill Good (CKNW)some time back and that he was very well spoken.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay

I will let him know, Ballsy.

BTW, if you're in the Tsawwassen area on Saturday night, pop into Bunkers Lounge. It is a Club Ireland pub night and Danny and his band will be playing. It should be a tremendous night.

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost

Captain= I hope your working on your dart game

Against you, Irish 18, that is assuming I am right about your identity, beating you will be as easy as KNVB winning Wanker of the Month in January. My darts are sharpened and ready to fly.

CaptainwhofeelsthatKNVBishuffingrightaboutnowAGAIN

I

Irish 18

Saturday night fights

Captain=You only have three days left
i hope you can handle my game
beer ya for it.

Keepers= i agree that edwards is one of the best keepers around,and will be for another year or two.

Question? is vito still playing poor soccer,if so where?

Nothin but ladies and beer on Saturday, right Captain!

Cheers boys

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
triple twenty

I think we can rest assured that Danny's band will be better than
the Captain's dart skills. After all, he only came in fifth in the tourney against 12 year olds, in spite of his partner's talent.

See you in T-Town

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes.....

Yes, beer, cougars, and a few ladies. What else do you want in a pub night? I will have my darts belt there and I am sure I will be leaving with it. Screw You cost us a tournament last year against 12 year olds, so I want him working very hard on Saturday night because the first preliminary tournament in Division 2 starts on Monday. I am going to play right handed so we should be able to stuff the 12 year olds. :) Come to think of it, most of the kids in my class could be Irish 18 and the rest of the pretenders, especially Coach Mulgrew.

Captain who has one more fcuking Christmas concert to attend

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
An organized pub night, that is not held at a gay bar. That would be nice. :p

Actually, not that I need to defend myself, but I fell asleep very early that night, as I put my daughter to bed. If you want the proof, you can check when my last post was that day and see how the pattern was different than my normal 6 - 10 posts that occur after 8:00 pm. So how many tickets do you want for the pub night, TB? Just let me know. I know it is your birthday but you can make it out, I will look after you.

Captain who was waiting for a dig eventually about the no show on Sunday night. Sorry, buddy, but the night before took more out of me than I thought.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No show

Regs,

I was supposed to go with Dav. He was talking to a Croatia B player, after the Inter game (the Inter he scored three goals on), who did the renovation on the Milk Bar....and then when Dav yelled out at me in front of about 30 Croatia soccer players and supporters, "CDK, I'm not going to a gay bar!".

I couldn't go.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm... I say 3 words and people start to assume things.

An organized pub night
So what you've been posting in here is to raise money of some sort for your team? And you've been asking people in this thread to come?

That's rich. It's also against the TTP rules.

~TBwhohopestheCaptainisentertained.

And it's not my birthday this Saturday. That would be a different RR but I wouldn't expect you to know the difference.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hores.......

Blatant advertising going on here and our leader is a part of it! I thought this thread was to entertain the Captain? So I jump on thinking there would be lots of pictures of jubblies to gaze upon. But no! All I see is crap advertising for the Club I pub night Friday. At least the Sportstown Hores used subliminl mesages.

This is hore(ism) at it's best. Does the Captain think just because he has 1000+ post he can do whatever he wishes? This should be stoped! Think of what will happen when Coppertone reaches 1000+ post next week. We'll have to read of Fcuking WOP functions all over the shop.

youdontseeknvbtellingeveryoneaboutsurreyhockeynightDec.22atPlanetIcedoyou:rolleyes:

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I Party

A Club I party on Saturday?
Perhaps I will make an appearance and introduce myself.
I will be the guy in the trench coat.
Lean. You got me pegged, and over this past week and after a lot of soul searching about my pedophelia, I have to thank you. Although ashamed, it is remarkably life altering to come out with with my friends at TPP.
All this talk of penises on this thread has to stop though.
With my new lease on life, I find it necessary to completelly cleanse myself.
Lean, I am deeply sorry for the emotional damage you suffered when your mother and I split up. I hope you remember our time together with a sense of longing, and love.
Love always,
Dad

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good point

TB,

I am very entertained with your antics. You're almost as bad as KNVB, but not quite.

As for Saturday, it is cancelled because of the lack of participation of TTP regulars.

Coastal, keep your perverted ass and trench coat away from our Club please. Stalk the RUFC lads if you like, because they are 'idiots' anyway.

Captain who is very disappointed that we had to cancel Saturday night at Bunkers

BTW, Gestapo, was it okay that we were talking about Darts or is that against your fcuking rules too?

Captain got the wrong RR on purpose, maybe?

:p

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tight match......

Irish 18 and Company,

I just finished a tune-up match against Screw You and ALMOST lost the belt. He went up 1-0 with a brilliant 3 double 7 finish. Then the Champion started the next match with a century and won the second match comfortably. However, the third match came down to the last few arrows, as the Captain hit a double ONE while Screw You needed SEVEN to finish. Good match, Screw You. It sure beat baking brownies in the afternoon.

Captain

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0