Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Estrella De Chile Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, did/has Chile been using a illegal player?

Here are the facts:

1. ESTRELLA de CHILE - ICSF INTER 1-0: Estrella de Chile took the lead at about the 10th minute mark when Murtada Alamtrood finished off a great give-and-go with Ravji Amahdi into what proved to be the winning goal.

So, we have Ravji Amahdi playing for Chile.

2. There is a player on the Burnaby League website who plays for a team there. He played in a game on January 16, AFTER the transfer deadline. He appears as a goal scorer.

Sat, 2010-01-16 19:00 Team Guatemala 1 Paykan FC 1 #2 Osman Mirnada Ravji Ahmadi

He also appears on the top goal scorers list for the Burnaby League.

6 6 Ravji Ahmadi Paykan FC

Thoughts?

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The info Polska just added is making this more and more interesting.

Something is up...I wonder how many games this guy played all year for Chilie?

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
u forgot to mention that chile and pak share the same home field

What does that prove?Since it's the Burnaby league.. wouldn't most of the games be played out of that complex?Do they play at the same time and day or something?? It is shocking that Chile also had it's home games at the biggest facility in the lower mainland...Oh and they played each other in 2007..I can see the direct correlation now. Great detective work Polska!:D

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
can inter get they boys ready for an 8pm kickoff?

will the BCPL folding get blammed for this slipping through the cracks?

Hey PD any comments?

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What does that prove?Since it's the Burnaby league.. wouldn't most of the games be played out of that complex?Do they play at the same time and day or something?? It is shocking that Chile also had it's home games at the biggest facility in the lower mainland...Oh and they played each other in 2007..I can see the direct correlation now. Great detective work Polska!:D

I think what Polska means is that there is a connection between the player in the burnaby league and Chile.

On it's own it would not matter. Combined with all the other facts means something MAY be up.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys better hurry and find out what the VMSL and BC Soccer Rules say about this type of obvious conspicuous behaviour by E. De Chile, who share a field with Paykan...and ALSO, oh gosh, with the other 29 teams in the Burnaby League, who all all play out of Burnaby Lake, cause it wait, it's called THE BURNABY LEAGUE, and CHILE is...OMG, wait, A BURNABY BASED TEAM...wait, check all of Cliff's roster too, cause they also share a field with all the Burnaby League teams...and also, check Hrvat's roster cause Salov coaches Torcida who happen to be Croatians, who happen to play in the Burnaby League...holy crap...all these coincidences, something stinks, something stinks real bad here....holy crap, there is also a team called Chile in the 3rd div in the Burnaby League, run by a guy who used to be part of E. de Chile, who have a bunch of players who used to play for E. de Chile when they were in the Bby League...gosh, the conspiracy of it all...and wait, Chile also has players that used to play with ACBC, and AFC and Westvan...better check the rosters cause one of our guys once scored a goal while playing with one of these teams...oh and wait, Matt Mori used to play with Inter and Croatia and he scored goals for Chile this year...PLEASE Captain, can the refs do something to ensure Chile doesn't ever play another player that at some point in his life may have played on a team that played on a field that Chile has played on this year????!!!!! PLEASE STOP THIS FROM EVER HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys better hurry and find out what the VMSL and BC Soccer Rules say about this type of obvious conspicuous behaviour by E. De Chile, who share a field with Paykan...and ALSO, oh gosh, with the other 29 teams in the Burnaby League, who all all play out of Burnaby Lake, cause it wait, it's called THE BURNABY LEAGUE, and CHILE is...OMG, wait, A BURNABY BASED TEAM...wait, check all of Cliff's roster too, cause they also share a field with all the Burnaby League teams...and also, check Hrvat's roster cause Salov coaches Torcida who happen to be Croatians, who happen to play in the Burnaby League...holy crap...all these coincidences, something stinks, something stinks real bad here....holy crap, there is also a team called Chile in the 3rd div in the Burnaby League, run by a guy who used to be part of E. de Chile, who have a bunch of players who used to play for E. de Chile when they were in the Bby League...gosh, the conspiracy of it all...and wait, Chile also has players that used to play with ACBC, and AFC and Westvan...better check the rosters cause one of our guys once scored a goal while playing with one of these teams...oh and wait, Matt Mori used to play with Inter and Croatia and he scored goals for Chile this year...PLEASE Captain, can the refs do something to ensure Chile doesn't ever play another player that at some point in his life may have played on a team that played on a field that Chile has played on this year????!!!!! PLEASE STOP THIS FROM EVER HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

are u saying its the same guy now??

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

yeah...but your little rant doesn't explain why a guy with a VERY UNIQUE name appears on your team list and on a burnaby men's league team list.

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course other teams use Burnaby Lake. No need to check their rosters because as of now no two players share the same name that people are aware of. But when two players on two different teams have the very same UNIQUE name then something is up.

If I saw Matt Mori's name on the Cliff Ave Roster and then saw his name appear on the top goal scores in the Burnaby league yeah that should be questioned.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
can inter get they boys ready for an 8pm kickoff?

will the BCPL folding get blammed for this slipping through the cracks?

Hey PD any comments?

What do you want to hear Polska, I called Azzi to look into it, I sign my players in good faith, I've done nothing wrong, neither has any of the Chile management...if the player in question is the same player the VMSL powers will deal with it accordingly...as far as I know, it's the players word versus the facts...everything flows through BC Soccer so we shall see if it's the same guy, if it is, then the VMSL will need to determine who the player is legal with...anything else you want me to comment on Polska? How about you and I meet for a coffee and I can let you verify my entire roster, or maybe you can come watch the game at 8 tonight at Newton Athletic to verify, I am sure that your team isn't keeping busy at this time of the year.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course other teams use Burnaby Lake. No need to check their rosters because as of now no two players share the same name that people are aware of. But when two players on two different teams have the very same UNIQUE name then something is up.

If I saw Matt Mori's name on the Cliff Ave Roster and then saw his name appear on the top goal scores in the Burnaby league yeah that should be questioned.

what do you want me to tell you...i sign my players in good faith, you are within your right to question all you want...like I said, VMSL has been informed by Chile and they are looking into it...if it's the same guy, the league will find out.

defector

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
this was PD's post in another thread:

"Well, we are being proactive with this, the powers that be have been advised of the "controversy" and it's being looked into with the Burnaby League as the player in question has given his word that he did not sign with that league...we've done nothing wrong in the management department at E. de Chile and I personally try to be as diligent as humanly possible to ensure this type of crap doesnt happen...I am sure there will be more to come as we don't want any further controversy with the way we participate in the VMSL or go about managing Chile. pd "

After reading this, PD is saying that as far as he knows they didn't play an illegal player, but PD leaves the door open for the player to have played in Burnaby without the knowledge of Chile management........ maybe the player lied to Chile management....

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, if this found to be true, he is not legal with any team. It would be major fines AND point deductions, as has happened in the past.

Sure, I just don't know what we have done wrong and why the credibility of the team is being questioned...we shall accept all consequences if we are found have violated a rule...what else can I say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0