Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Estrella De Chile Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
This happened to us 2 years ago..A player I signed, lied to me and said he didnt play anywhere that year and when it was all found out we were taken out of the Cup right before the final game....sucked...and how could I have known he was lieing...
But now that On line registration is happening everywhere soon a manager can check easy enough and this will stop all those sneaky buggers who are playing on more than 1 Winter league team.
To bad Chile ,I am sure it was like in my case and the player lied just so he could play more soccer....still ,cant wait to see how the VMSL handles this....

CalmYourself

Nov 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Incidences like this can be very frustrating, and I particularly feel bad for the rest of Chile's players as I'm sure they played a hard fought match against Inter last week which will be all for nought should the team be Dq'd (the fair result for playing an illegal player). It's too bad management did not do a proper check before signing a new player for their cup run since, despite what they may think, it is their responsibility to ensure every player they suit up is legally eligible for the game.

On a side note, it would be helpful to establish a system that prevents such infractions from happening again. It reminds me of an odd incident from the start of the season where the League notified Columbus days before the start of their season that one of their players must face a one game suspension for accumulating too many yellows three seasons prior. Despite playing 2 whole season of premier in between, one with Sporting (who I believe did quite well that season and then last season with columbus, he was told to sit out for the opening game against Sapperton. Now although Columbus was outplayed on the day by Sapp and deservably lost, the fact that they had to sit an additional player (as some of you may recall they had a few suspension carry over from a game against Surrey last year) for an infraction from several seasons ago seemed quite odd.

salov

Jun 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you allowed to coach in two different leagues with different teams??
Conductor Yes i coach Torcida in the burnaby league there a 2nd div team. No i don’t coach N.K Hrvat i play for them. So whats the problem here.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This happened to us 2 years ago..A player I signed, lied to me and said he didnt play anywhere that year and when it was all found out we were taken out of the Cup right before the final game....sucked...and how could I have known he was lieing...
But now that On line registration is happening everywhere soon a manager can check easy enough and this will stop all those sneaky buggers who are playing on more than 1 Winter league team.
To bad Chile ,I am sure it was like in my case and the player lied just so he could play more soccer....still ,cant wait to see how the VMSL handles this....

I'm sure it won't be as well the BCPL would handle it since the partnership has been struck with BC Soccer. :rolleyes:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Incidences like this can be very frustrating, and I particularly feel bad for the rest of Chile's players as I'm sure they played a hard fought match against Inter last week which will be all for nought should the team be Dq'd (the fair result for playing an illegal player). It's too bad management did not do a proper check before signing a new player for their cup run since, despite what they may think, it is their responsibility to ensure every player they suit up is legally eligible for the game.

On a side note, it would be helpful to establish a system that prevents such infractions from happening again. It reminds me of an odd incident from the start of the season where the League notified Columbus days before the start of their season that one of their players must face a one game suspension for accumulating too many yellows three seasons prior. Despite playing 2 whole season of premier in between, one with Sporting (who I believe did quite well that season and then last season with columbus, he was told to sit out for the opening game against Sapperton. Now although Columbus was outplayed on the day by Sapp and deservably lost, the fact that they had to sit an additional player (as some of you may recall they had a few suspension carry over from a game against Surrey last year) for an infraction from several seasons ago seemed quite odd.

Online registration all connected together via BCSA so managers can check to see (a database)if a player is playing somewhere else. As of now the only way a Manager can do his job as you put,,is if a player is in card trouble or is a scoreing leader...thats the only players who are posted on most of the League sites. Its impossable for any manager to check all 6/8 leagues to see if any of his guys are playing anywhere....
The honour system is all we have...and it doesnt work.
We need all the leagues to get with the times..Register online like the FVSL and then all te rosters can be linked together on 1 database.
You only need to register 1 time for the rest of your life.
You unique player ID number and picture will be stored forever with BC soccer and when you sign to a team it moves your regi to that team. Transfers are easy..they just move the regi to the new team...point and click.
Your player card will be yours for life..moveing that card from team to team...
Cost effective..save on paper and plastic...
And its easy as hell.
Check out the FVSLs..its pretty cool

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/graphiste-uk-e8275bfc2d56cb8acaf45ea68ff0579b.html]bawjaws / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Salov, the only problem is that I am now blinded from your Billboard size writing!!!

Conductor Yes i coach Torcida in the burnaby league there a 2nd div team. No i don’t coach N.K Hrvat i play for them. So whats the problem here.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/illustrateur-uk-70a82991c4ee937ad5bc81ef584a1767.html]SmartCoach / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Salov,

The problem with most of these guys is there are narrow minded and have no clue about the game and just like to stir things up to keep there meaningless lives entertained. Mind you most of the guys on here have never won anything and that trend will continue..

Underdog #9

Mar 9, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ame="http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/pub-uk-e181b315c75138806a8a38c3d5163e19.html"]Loco / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

Jan 22, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska you make yourself look like an idiot on here because you have a personal vendetta against PD who has more integrity in his left nut than your pea-brain.
Remember this is the beer league VMSL with a website from the 80's and until it or BC Soccer gets it's act together and maintains a better system like ghouse mentions then this stuff is gonna happen. Others are choked that a mid-level div 1 team knocked off a premier team in the imperial cup. even if 1 player is in question who cares it takes 11 guys on the field. file a protest within the 48 hours if your management is so organized and knows every single player in the lower mainland.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-0 Peg.

Thread closed.

Not quite yet......

[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/logo-uk-84b8f3bafe4bf9d87fe87e450918e532.html]me / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/illustration-uk-dadac7881c8bf29330c43302074f9d8a.html]me / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

That should bring a close to the 'incident'. :D

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you admit to not even knowing me as I don't know you...this is a great way to live your days pal, calling people out who you don't know, questioning their intergrity, character and accusing them of wrong doing on an online forum while insulting them with choice words...get lost!!!!

Polska you make yourself look like an idiot on here because you have a personal vendetta against PD who has more integrity in his left nut than your pea-brain.
Remember this is the beer league VMSL with a website from the 80's and until it or BC Soccer gets it's act together and maintains a better system like ghouse mentions then this stuff is gonna happen. Others are choked that a mid-level div 1 team knocked off a premier team in the imperial cup. even if 1 player is in question who cares it takes 11 guys on the field. file a protest within the 48 hours if your management is so organized and knows every single player in the lower mainland.

TIABL

Do the world a favor and jump back in to mommy's womb so we can try this again... we will make reading a priority for u this time ...

fukin remedial tart...
[ame="http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/pub-uk-0179060bb3d1e5d46fb171c686d0a960.html"]cody / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0