Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Estrella De Chile Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way it looks is that PD had no idea that this guy was on two teams. He is being pretty up front about it.

If that ends up being the case, that really sucks for Chile, as a manager all you can do is take your players word that they don't play on another team when you sign them.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What do you want to hear Polska, I called Azzi to look into it, I sign my players in good faith, I've done nothing wrong, neither has any of the Chile management...if the player in question is the same player the VMSL powers will deal with it accordingly...as far as I know, it's the players word versus the facts...everything flows through BC Soccer so we shall see if it's the same guy, if it is, then the VMSL will need to determine who the player is legal with...anything else you want me to comment on Polska? How about you and I meet for a coffee and I can let you verify my entire roster, or maybe you can come watch the game at 8 tonight at Newton Athletic to verify, I am sure that your team isn't keeping busy at this time of the year.

i dont drink coffee

but ya maybe someone does need to double check your paperwork for you as u are clearly ignorant to the fact that you played against the rules...

I dont buy your bullshit innocent sob story either.. You damn well knew what was up and u got caught...

Probably why u spent a few years in the misfit league

Again, if u are the manager it is your duty to make sure all checks out...

Next time ...Treat it like hiring someone for a job

And if this does hold to be true it can do much for the credibility of the Multi cultural league u run

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you allowed to coach in two different leagues with different teams??

check Hrvat's roster cause Salov coaches Torcida who happen to be Croatians, who happen to play in the Burnaby League...

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah...but your little rant doesn't explain why a guy with a VERY UNIQUE name appears on your team list and on a burnaby men's league team list.

I will leave the detective work to you and Polska BD...I've called VMSL, told them to look into it, they are on the phone to BBY League and I am sure notes will be compared...Again, IF, and that's a big IF, it's the same player. I am sure VMSL will apply the rules properly, we've done nothing wrong, but just so that you can satisfy your investigative apetite, call Azzi and make sure he follows procedure...he's at the office right now...the number there is 604-299-6007, he's usually pretty good at answering the phone.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Riarij Amahdi ---------- played for u in 08 and 09 in summer league

Ravij Amahdi

Ravji Ahmadi

ARE THEY ALL THE SAME PERSON?

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i dont drink coffee

but ya maybe someone does need to double check your paperwork for you as u are clearly ignorant to the fact that you played against the rules...

I dont buy your bullshit innocent sob story either.. You damn well knew what was up and u got caught...

Probably why u spent a few years in the misfit league

Again, if u are the manager it is your duty to make sure all checks out...

Next time ...Treat it like hiring someone for a job

And if this does hold to be true it can do much for the credibility of the Multi cultural league u run

Yeah, i am supposed to babysit my 20 guys and follow them 24 hours...can you send me the credit check form you use whenever you sign a player...do you verify everything your players do in their every day life...should I get SIN's as well...get a life man, you have no clue and are talking out of your ass now...question what's going on all you want, but don't assume anything, shite happens and questioning a person's character or integrity on an online forum is offside.

The Multicultural League has zero to do with this...i think you are upset that you couldn't move out of the 2nd division in that league which is why you left...I wasn't in charge of the league when your crap team couldn't move up in its second try, so don't get pissed at me for your frustrations...i've never met you or dealt with you in my life...If you are this concerned with this matter call the VMSL and complain, it's within your right, make sure we get the book thrown at us.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am sure VMSL will apply the rules properly, we've done nothing wrong, but just so that you can satisfy your investigative apetite, call and make sure they follow procedure...at the office right now...the number there is 604-299-6007.

[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/illustrateur-uk-a6f40601fdf3b18bf25dfba99bb20b90.html]Sir M / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, i am supposed to babysit my 20 guys and follow them 24 hours...can you send me the credit check form you use whenever you sign a player...do you verify everything your players do in their every day life...should I get SIN's as well...get a life man, you have no clue and are talking out of your ass now...question what's going on all you want, but don't assume anything, shite happens and questioning a person's character or integrity on an online forum is offside.

The Multicultural League has zero to do with this...i think you are upset that you couldn't move out of the 2nd division in that league which is why you left...I wasn't in charge of the league when your crap team couldn't move up in its second try, so don't get pissed at me for your frustrations...i've never met you or dealt with you in my life...If you are this concerned with this matter call the VMSL and complain, it's within your right, make sure we get the book thrown at us.

go fuk yer self u lying cok sucker

u know him well ... u keep tabs on him and u knew he played for another team prior to joining your cup run.... im sure u play a role in teaching him to spell his name 3 different ways

Ravij Ahmadi Attacking Midfield 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0
Nicky Alvarado 2 2 0 1 0 2 0 0
Ricardo Alvarado 1 1 0 2 0 4 0 0
Elmer Arias Striker 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
John Arrano Center Back 1 1 0 1 0 2 0 0
Michael Arrano Goal Keeper 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
Wilmer Ayala Center Midfield 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Jose Bonilla Striker 2 2 0 1 0 2 0 0
Francisco Campos Midfield 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Jorge Devicente Right Fullback 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Gerardo Duran Center Midfield 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
Joseph Haddad Center Back 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
Rein Klasen Defensive Midfield 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
Andriy Lupulyak Striker 2 0 0 1 0 2 0 0
Allan Maclean Goal Keeper 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
Anthony Maclean Attacking Midfield 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Felipe Moreno Center Midfield 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Dave Mori Center Midfield 2 0 0 2 0 4 0 0
Walter Oyuela Center Midfield 2 2 0 1 0 2 0 0
Carlos Perdomo Right Midfield 2 2 0 1 0 2 0 0
Claudio Ramirez Right Fullback 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0
Gus Ramirez Left Fullback 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0

http://estrelladechile.teamopolis.com/members/reports.aspx

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
go fuk yer self u lying **** sucker

u know him well

Ravij Ahmadi Attacking Midfield 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0
Nicky Alvarado 2 2 0 1 0 2 0 0
Ricardo Alvarado Attacking Midfield 1 1 0 2 0 4 0 0
Elmer Arias Striker 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
John Arrano Center Back 1 1 0 1 0 2 0 0
Michael Arrano Goal Keeper 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
Wilmer Ayala Center Midfield 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Jose Bonilla Striker 2 2 0 1 0 2 0 0
Francisco Campos Midfield 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Jorge Devicente Right Fullback 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Gerardo Duran Center Midfield 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
Joseph Haddad Center Back 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
Rein Klasen Defensive Midfield 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
Andriy Lupulyak Striker 2 0 0 1 0 2 0 0
Allan Maclean Goal Keeper 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
Anthony Maclean Attacking Midfield 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Felipe Moreno Center Midfield 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Dave Mori Center Midfield 2 0 0 2 0 4 0 0
Walter Oyuela Center Midfield 2 2 0 1 0 2 0 0
Carlos Perdomo Right Midfield 2 2 0 1 0 2 0 0
Claudio Ramirez Right Fullback 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0
Gus Ramirez Left Fullback 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0

http://estrelladechile.teamopolis.com/members/reports.aspx

and what the hell does this prove that the guy has played with Chile before in the Multicultural League????? When have I denied knowing the guy or that's he's played with Chile before????...I fail to see your reasoning here...the question here is: is Ravij Ahmadi the same RAVJI Ahmadi that is on the Burnaby Leagus list of goal scores and IF he signed with both the VMSL or the Burnaby League for THIS season...when have I claimed NOT to know the player..you are making yourself like gold on this thread pal...keep going so we can all keep laughing at you...LOL

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

never played in your league.. and i dont associate with people who i cant trust

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
never played in your league.. and i dont associate with people who i cant trust

So you admit to not even knowing me as I don't know you...this is a great way to live your days pal, calling people out who you don't know, questioning their intergrity, character and accusing them of wrong doing on an online forum while insulting them with choice words...get lost!!!!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
and what the hell does this prove that the guy has played with Chile before in the Burnaby League...i fail to see your reasoning here...the question here is: is Ravij Ahmadi the same RAVJI Ahmadi that is on the Burnaby Leagus list of goal scores and IF he signed with both the VMSL or the Burnaby League for this season...when have I claimed NOT to know the player..you are not making yourself like gold on this thread pal...keep going so we can all keep laughing at you...LOL

u changed your tune from the previous thread... again u knew what was up and u got caught.. FUkin CHeat...

claude right?

Revenue Canada is probably gonna catch up to u soon as well

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm no Polska, but I'm sure if you checked 411 there's a ton of people with that name. Just like I bet finding a Lee or Singh with the same name playing for 2 teams would be quite easy too.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
u changed your tune from the previous thread... again u knew what was up and u got caught.. FUkin CHeat...

claude right?

Revenue Canada is probably gonna catch up to u soon as well

I have not changed my tune, my initial stance was it's a different player because the first names are different...TO top it off, I CALLED THE VMSL so they could verify...yeah I am a cheat and revenue canada will catch up with me...and it's Claudio, get it right please, and yes, I am from Chile...there's another coincidence for your brain to decipher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0