Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Estrella De Chile Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have not changed my tune, my initial stance was it's a different player because the first names are different...TO top it off, I CALLED THE VMSL so they could verify...yeah I am a cheat and revenue canada will catch up with me...and it's Claudio, get it right please, and yes, I am from Chile...there's another coincidence for your brain to decipher.

LOL

U know exactally who he is...

U know his face ... Did it change?

Did u sign him over the phone?

please ... if your gonna lie at least be good at it

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a rumour... don't take it for gospel... but,

Chile DQ'd from the tournament.
Inter out since they didn't protest in time (48 hours).
Peg through to Quarter Finals without hitting the pitch yet.

None of the above is confirmed, though.

Protests ($250)

A protest will only be considered on the grounds of misinterpretation of F.I.F.A. Laws of the Game, on the eligibility of players, or on breaches of Competition Rules & Regulations. An affiliated team may lodge a protest with a district, league or inter-district league arising out of any league or district cup game scheduled by a district, league or inter-district league. Such protest must be in writing, stating the grounds upon which the protest is lodged.

A protest of any league, district or provincial cup game must be submitted within forty-eight (48) hours of the date of the match to which it relates. In the event that the protest is mailed, the post-mark shall be taken as the limiting date in all cases.

A copy of the protest shall be forwarded by the association having jurisdiction to the opposing team within two (2) working days after the receipt of the protest.

The protest shall be signed by the team coach or manager.

The protest fee must accompany the protest when filed with the association having jurisdiction.

The fee (payable to the association having jurisdiction) shall be determined and circulated by the Association prior to March 15th annually, in advance of the forthcoming season.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
all TTP aside,

if you play a player and then he goes and signs elsewhere after you had first signed him you are still playing an inelligible players as far as BCSA goes.

Last year or the year before ACBC had a guy that was signed in both the VMSL and FVSL and had points docked IIRC.

ignorance is not an excuse.

I ran a team in the BCSA one year and it was full of guys I knew were playing in both the FVSL and VMSL.

Once BCSA goes live with their online reg system, like the FVSL's, you will be able to see everyone signed to forms in BC, again IIRC.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

We have been told by the vmsl that we are playing Chile tonight. Inter did not protest the game and now it is too late, as you have pointed out. As well, the vmsl is looking into the questionable player and if in fact there is a conflict with the other league, they will advise Chile not to play the player in question in tonight's game.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

VMSL waiting for the Burnaby League to fax the registration form to compare signatures and information, we have NOT been told that we are disqualified from Imperial as of 3:15 pm Friday...this could all change though...if the glove don't fit...we shall see what develops in the next couple hours. pd

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have been told by the vmsl that we are playing Chile tonight. Inter did not protest the game and now it is too late, as you have pointed out. As well, the vmsl is looking into the questionable player and if in fact there is a conflict with the other league, they will advise Chile not to play the player in question in tonight's game.

The exact same thing has been communicated to us...pd

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Reedie. If it is proven that Chile played an illegal player, they should be DQ'd in my opinion. And if it is true, it is just too bad for Inter, really... as this player scored the GWG against them.

Lay the boots to them tonight, would ya? 10-buzz would be a nice scoreline.

Chilean Superstar

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Reedie. If it is proven that Chile played an illegal player, they should be DQ'd in my opinion. And if it is true, it is just too bad for Inter, really... as this player scored the GWG against them.

Actually HE DID NOT SCORE, LOOK AT THE GAME REPORT AGAIN.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

He didn't score, he gave a pass...some of you guys just get agitated...reedy, will come and give you guys a good run and be good sports about any potential shallacking..and I agree, we should be disqualified IF we used an illegal player.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
my bad. cheaters. :D

by the way Chilean Superstar :rolleyes:, I liked your first post better before you deleted it.

Get a life you ****ing loser. At least all the other people in this thread are diplomatic. You are a ****ing low life that obviously has no life. Be a man and show yourself if you're going to talk shite. It'a because of ignorant low lives like you that the world is the way it is.

signed,

loser / low life

PS feel free to reread my 2 posts on this topic. thought i was pretty diplomatic, actually. oh... and you can PM me if you want my personal information. or come by minoru tomorrow... i will be there. do you want me to post a picture as well? please advise.

Hello

Dec 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
So if (big IF) this is all true and Chile is DQ'd from the cup, how does this play into their promotion/relegation game? Did they use this player all year and if so should those wins be taken away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0