Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL AGM June 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Err... before you start speculating and making rules and amendments to a single cup spread out over 4 divisions and getting everyone in a big froth, perhaps you should let it actually be created first? Just throwing that out there.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good point..but remember its an OPEN Cup so if they enter they have to know they may draw a Premier club...This Cup was at first proposed for/with the Division 1 in mind..A Cup for them with the bottom 2 Premier clubs and the top 10 Div 2 clubs..32 teams knockout...But others at the meeting asked to be included....Its Open meaning you do not have to take part if you feel its not for you...So with that in mind..you enter or you dont.

That's excellent. The Castilians need some more trophies in the case.

I don't understand why you would not want the President and the League Admin. to be the same person. Then the left hand always knows what the right hand is doing. I have played in the FVSL and the VMSL for many years and I don't think either league has ever ran better than the FVSL did last year. Oh well, I suppose its just politics and personal conflicts.

JTL

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's rude Dude. I thought we were friends.

I don't care who is the admin. or president or whoever else as long as the league runs well and someone is at the office for support for scheduling etc. I wish I could have made the meeting. Apparently there was a complaint that the Castilians were allowed to schedule two games in one weekend and this was supposed to be an unfair advantage to the Poco Club. I think it came from Delta and supported by PAU FC - no real surprise there. These lads complain if you don't dot your i's on the team sheet.

How are the Lords of Langley shaping up for their Div. 1 run next year?

JTL

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BK7 with the price of beer like that, why did you leave so early??? Besides now that WB is the prez he never pays again for beer. As long as the owner is ok with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0