Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL AGM June 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Birthday is in February and I had a sicilian pizza on the back of plate of hot wings and draft Keiths... my ass is on fire. Literally.

...I thought it relevant since we're now using TTP to Tweet.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope the All Star program survives. The Masters All Stars played the Open All Stars yesterday and it was a lot of fun. And yes Ghouse the pizza and beer social following was excellent. Thanks to the league for putting that on.

Cheers.

JTL

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4.5 hours into a few lines...

New President - Kevin Uppal
New Vice President - Brant Watkins
New Director - Dave Hleucka
Retained his Directors spot - Will Peacock

Motion Past - Admin can't be both admin and president

Everything else remains the same. I think.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
4.5 hours into a few lines...

New President - Kevin Uppal
New Vice President - Brant Watkins
New Director - Dave Hleucka
Retained his Directors spot - Will Peacock

Motion Past - Admin can't be both admin and president

Everything else remains the same. I think.

Heard there was a new Open Cup proposed that includes Masters but not Premier?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to new the guys either in new positions on the board Kevin, Brandt, Will and Dave!

I'd like to say thanks to Thomas Mills and the rest of the board (Brandt, Roop, Kevin, Will, and Rob) for a job really well done over the last few years.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently they're going to talk about it, it sounded FA cup style, with everyone eligible that isn't in the new Pacific Cup.

Yes ,voted in favor...New Cup (most likely to be called the Soccer City FVSL Open League Cup) Open to any and all teams other than the 8 Pacific Cup Premier teams. suggested $25 entre fee to cover fields and officials and trophies for semi and finals.
So Bottom 2 Premier clubs ,Masters,Div 1,2,3 and U-21....Open to whom ever wants to play..single knock out to run along side the Pacific Cup...
The executive will be meeting to work the details out...like cup tied players and how many teams to enter max and such.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes ,voted in favor...New Cup (most likely to be called the Soccer City FVSL Open League Cup) Open to any and all teams other than the 8 Pacific Cup Premier teams. suggested $25 entre fee to cover fields and officials and trophies for semi and finals.
So Bottom 2 Premier clubs ,Masters,Div 1,2,3 and U-21....Open to whom ever wants to play..single knock out to run along side the Pacific Cup...
The executive will be meeting to work the details out...like cup tied players and how many teams to enter max and such.

My only concern would be a D3 team entering and ending up playing one of the 2 Premier teams that didn't make Pacific cup, there would have to be some sort of seeding done or entering of higher calibre teams later on in the draw.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good point..but remember its an OPEN Cup so if they enter they have to know they may draw a Premier club...This Cup was at first proposed for/with the Division 1 in mind..A Cup for them with the bottom 2 Premier clubs and the top 10 Div 2 clubs..32 teams knockout...But others at the meeting asked to be included....Its Open meaning you do not have to take part if you feel its not for you...So with that in mind..you enter or you dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0