Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT FVSL Cat Division - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's Cat Division?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Peace Arch

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Poco City

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Dalglish" my words ...

Poco cat will easily run away with this one . An even better team than last . Premier , a different story . Still strong mind you

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sub

I could never play with TR again. He's such a whiney bastard. And lazy, if you look up lazy in the dictionary it would have his picture beside it.

Probably told you he was a forward or defenseman too.

Whatever. He's a waterboy at best.

Good luck with him.

:D

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SNOWMAN I THINK A GROUP OF TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRLS COULD WIN THE CAT DIV. POCO PROBABLY HAS THE ONLY STRONG TEAM AND WON'T HAVE MUCH COMPETITION THIS YEAR SO ITS A WASTE OF GOOD PLAYERS

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mmmm. 12 year olds

Originally posted by STD
SNOWMAN I THINK A GROUP OF TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRLS COULD WIN THE CAT DIV
Well you are close as GEU are a group of 12 year old boys well plus Yoda and me:(

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Looking for a Div 1 team

Originally posted by Yoda
Are there any teams looking for a player in Div 1?
Preferrably I'd like to play with Poco as they play the Rangers next week.
:mad:

Osame, Dalglish, we need to talk.............NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoda , remeber my invitation ?.. you might be able to do better than div 1..... might:p .

got to love nfl sundays... go dolphins.....

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
let it snow, let it snow..

Originally posted by STD
SNOWMAN I THINK A GROUP OF TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRLS COULD WIN THE CAT DIV. POCO PROBABLY HAS THE ONLY STRONG TEAM AND WON'T HAVE MUCH COMPETITION THIS YEAR SO ITS A WASTE OF GOOD PLAYERS

You dont know snowman, do you std.? He would prefers 12 year old boys. Std free of course...

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game

GEU-2 PAU-0

I thought PAU had most of the play in the first half with nothing coming out of it.Second half was 100% owned by GEU and managed to score 2 which could of been a few more.That is probably the best half of soccer I've seen from GEU in a couple years. Everything was on the ground and looked so easy I'm just wondering why we can't figure that out all the time?:confused: .Anyways a nice way to start fo us,PAU looked similar to last year and played a good game for the most part.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC 3 - CHILLI 3

Langley held the edge in play and was up 3-1 at one point. ZIGGY served up a PK for a handball that Chilliwack buried (Keeper stopped it, but the shooter buried the rebound) and then Chilli evened it up with about 15 to go.

I am please with Langleys performance but not with the result.

PAU Next sunday should be a good matchup.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC 0 - POCO 1

Good game for the most part and Poco scores a late goal with about 7 to go to win it. Our keeper made some good saves on some poco chances and kept the score even. Great chance for us right before Poco scored as one of the poco defenders got his body in the way of a shot on the goal line. Our team was missing players today and it showed...our fitness was a notch below them.

Big T:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game out in the Wack yesterday. Sub forgot to mention...Dino got his 3rd in two games: two on Friday, one yesterday. The pup is on fire.

Chilliwack's reserve team is looking a lot better.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Recap

This recap from last year is appropriate to describe Dino.

Guinness...remember this one?:D

Originally posted by Ballbaby
Get ball. Get ball. I must get ball. Run. Run. Run. Oh no. Oh no. Man running away. Man running away. He has MY ball. He has MY ball. Can't catch him. Can't catch him. Kill him. Trip him. MY ball! My ball! Oh no. Yellow card, yellow card! What did I do"? What did I do? I need a pint! I need a pint! Not yet! Not yet! Must do more running. More running. Must catch! Must catch! MY ball! MY ball!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curious.

Has the PAU - GEU game been put under some sort of protest? The results aren't up, and the standings page has no mention of the game. Probably those cheep GEU slime balls using illegal players or something. Cheaters.;)

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions week 2 etc...etc..

Well not much action in the CAT thread this week. I see GEU beat PAU 2-Nil according to the FVSL Site.

My Predictions for Week 2:

PAU VS. LANGLEY - Don't know anything about PAU's Cat side other than one of their last years guys joined our squad, we might be a little thin since we have to rest a few guys. I am calling a Draw

GEU VS. SUFC - I am taking GEU on this one....even without THEROB.

POCO VS ALD - Poco by 3....

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
results... PAU 1 - LUFC 1

Just like I predicted a draw....

PAU owned most of the play in what I describe as a poor performance from the Langley Boys. I will blame it on the 10AM start as we seemed to be getting drunk from some of the booze oozing out of the pores of the lads.

Langley had to use a called up youth keeper from the U-18 Metro system as their keeper was needed for the Premier game. This 16 Year old played an excellent game and at times kept Langley in the game.

Hoping for some better things next weekend when the guys have had another full week of practice to get to know each other.

Good job PAU....see you next weekend it seems.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU/SUFC

GEU-5 SUFC-2

GEU are looking fairly strong and are playing great d-fence.SUFC were down 2-0 in second but fought back and tied it up but not for long.GEU scored 3 more to finish it off. MAN OF THE MATCH was Dave Nedik with four goals:eek: . Well done boys!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU/SUFC

Good clean game today. There were some gorgeous goals score today by both teams. GEU's goals were mostly because of the setup but gorgeous none the less. ;)

Yes, Dave had 4 goals and was a goal post away from 5.
Thanks to those 3 who came and "supported" the team.

Also the first time I have ever heard a team argue a call and win with the ref...................4 times!!!!!!

Nice to meet ya, Big T. Almost sick of your ugly mug after 2 games in 3 days though.
:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sort of confused

I heard some weird news about the SUFC Cat team though.
Can anyone from SU please explain to me the deal with who's CAT team you really are?

:confused:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU/SUFC

Good game against GEU but they were clearly a very good team on this day. They knocked the ball around well and had good chances all day from their crosses. They scored some nice goals and we showed some heart to get back into it.

I thought it would have been a different game after we tied it, but GEU came out hard after that and took it to us. Good team and we'll defintely do better next time.

Yoda - I am confused by your question about the CAT team :confused: We are the CAT team for the SUFC premier side. I don't know what you heard....so i don't know what you are referring to.

The ref was weird...he would call a throw in one way and then change his mind........but we do have that great ability to whine and persuade refs to change their mind :D

Nice to meet ya too Yoda, but give me your number before the game next time, so I can kick ya for no reason. ;) :D

Big T :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0