Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL CAT] Results & Banter - October '05

Who will be in first by the end of October?

• GEU

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Poco

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Delta

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Whalley

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • PAU

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weather i think
I phoned the field closures line and it said as of Sept 30 fields were open for Oct 1 and 2, but that if it rained after that fields would be closed. Guess they must be in rough shape right now.

Not sure how that helps you against GEU at home this weekend but it's the best i can do.
;)

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace arch 1 v 5 G.E.U.S.C. a much harder game than the score sugests P.A. had some chances but diddnt finish and we did

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All credit to G.E.U they wanted it more, battled more, hustled more by far the better team on the day. On behalf of P.a.u sorry we did not put it in today I do not know what happens with the youth no heart taking a beating seemed alright. Anyway onwards hopefully we can string together a couple of wins to make it difficult for G.E.U to walk away with this thing. How dare you run up the score like you did very disrespectfull on our home field.

Cheers

Canuck3c

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well watch out boys Whalley is on the rise another 2-1 victory this weekend over delta, all i got to say is watch out GEU next weekend its going to be a good game, but my vote goes to whalley to be top by the end of october!!!!!

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canuck3c said:
Well watch out boys Whalley is on the rise another 2-1 victory this weekend over delta, all i got to say is watch out GEU next weekend its going to be a good game, but my vote goes to whalley to be top by the end of october!!!!!

i'm callin it out right now....... 4-0 geu. anyone in need of a good laugh, come out and watch whalley's keep get lit up.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast,
limited time today for you? They could have used your experience on the pitch today.
Canuck3c,
was that guys watching the PAU vs GEU game today? Saw a group of lads watching on our sidelines by the corner, assumed it was someone scouting the teams.

Good win for the boys today although we struggled a bit in the second half and gave up a goal the gave them a little jump, but our next goal i think killed them. They didn't play with the same aggression after that.

On to Whalley next week i guess as JD's making predictions already.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bluebird said:
Peace arch 1 v 5 G.E.U.S.C.
Wow this division could be decided the fastest ever. GEU seem to be destoying their opponents on a weekly basis well done boys.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canuck3c said:

I admire the optimism, I really do :D my prediction 3-0 GEU

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canuck3c said:

Well done, you beat a team that has 1 win all season, against the second to last team in the league.
Oh, sorry, you also tied the worst team in the league last week.
My bad.

:rolleyes:

Any score on the GN vs Delta game yesterday?

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Any score on the GN vs Delta game yesterday?

GN 1 Delta Metro 2

Not the prettiest game to watch as the field is tiny at Frost Road. Fair result at the end of the day, Delta were the better team. Some of the GN boys played in the Div 2 game before, changed their shirts and played another 90. :rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It baffles me how two clubs can join together and they are still short players every weekend.

Good win for Delta Metro although i did expect a bigger margin of victory.
And i agree Frost Road is a tiny elementary school sized pitch.

Now all we are waiting for is the result of tomorrow nights Chilly Langley Matchup.
What is with the Tuesday night game?

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was away this weekend and I knew we were going to short, it happens on long weekends....it also happens when people work and stuff.....I don't see why you care if we are short players or not, as long as there are 11 and we play the game......what the fcuk are you and crafty moaning for ???

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
I don't see why you care if we are short players or not, as long as there are 11 and we play the game......what the fcuk are you and crafty moaning for ???

Because we come to the games expecting to play a CAT team not a Division 2 team.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Because we come to the games expecting to play a CAT team not a Division 2 team.

Actually there was only 1 div 2 player there. Crafty is a little mistaken, just how he was mistaken about Delta being the better team. :confused: GN had most the pressure all game long, and some very questionable calls on the ref's part that took away 2 goals from us. We hit a few crossbars and posts. Delta scored the winner with about 30seconds left in the game.

Unlucky for us not to get any points out of this one, but big deal, its a fricken cat game, so who cares if you are playing a div 2 team anyways..... :rolleyes:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the update kokanee.

It appears that the game was competitive and Delta pulled one out. I don't think our team has fielded a bad lineup, and the only teams that we have not been competitive against were GEU and Dewdney (2nd half)......

yoda - you are playing a CAT team and sometimes I use DIV 2, U-21 and Premier players when I see fit and that is within the rules of the game. I have 17 guys signed just to CAT team and I have options for callups.....We are playing in a CAT division, and guys have families and priorities. Some weeks I have a lot of guys missing, but some matters do take precedence over soccer.

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
RE : GNSUFC vs DELTA

Overall not a bad game played by our guys. Delta is a good young team that runs alot. It shouldn't really matter where we called our players from. Yoda, they gave you guys a good run and were unfortunate not to get a point out of it. It's pretty funny how the Delta guys find it amusing that 4 guys( 2 div.2, 2 u21) played 2 90 min gms back 2 back yet they still played better than half your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0