Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL CAT] Results & Banter - October '05

Who will be in first by the end of October?

• GEU

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Poco

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Delta

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Whalley

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • PAU

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN / Sikh boys lighten up. No moaning on my part, purely observations that's all. How you decide to run your club is your business.

You guys are a much better team than Delta. You should of hammered us with all the goal scoring opportunities and amount of pressure you constantly put us under. Sometimes there is just no justice in football.

Hopefully you all feel better now.! :rolleyes:

Cheers.. :D

lilhank

Feb 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
:rolleyes: Canucks 3c how could you ever think you have a chance against anyone? Tied the worst team last week, barely pulled out the win on Sunday. You smug S.O.B. GEU has the cat title in the bag. I heard the league was just going to have all the other teams in the cat division forfeit future games vs geu to save everyone the effort of getting up on Sunday's. Give your head a shake lad. Who do you think you are? No one could possibly match GEU's talent 18 goals for 2 against. That's it. Season's over. GEU wins. I concur. You big loser! You've already lost. 4-0, 3-0 ok predictions I predict 8-0
if you even dare to show up! You optimistic fool. I

:rolleyes:
Whalley 2 GEU 1 :eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
burkee&nonis said:
Yoda, they gave you guys a good run and were unfortunate not to get a point out of it.

I'm hoping you mean Delta not GN/Sikh.

Crap, either i'm starting to sound like Zaurrini in the Div 1 thread, or everyone is a little bitter that we've started off so well.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
the only teams that we have not been competitive against were GEU and Dewdney (2nd half)......

Big baked potato Tittie....... lougheed fc? wow..... thought that might have been your only win on the season.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
I'm hoping you mean Delta not GN/Sikh.

Crap, either i'm starting to sound like Zaurrini in the Div 1 thread, or everyone is a little bitter that we've started off so well.

started off so well? you mean already won the league....... undefeated.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
lilhank said:
You smug S.O.B. GEU has the cat title in the bag. I heard the league was just going to have all the other teams in the cat division forfeit future games vs geu to save everyone the effort of getting up on Sunday's.

could save us all alot of time. whale fc might want to think about it this weekend

Canuck3c

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Lilhank

All i hear is Geu this and Geu that, well man im sure their a good team, but im telling u watch out for whalley now, their starting to come together, all be it they lost to Poco, and should have beat Langley. Did we mention the games against Chilliwack witch the dominated came out with the win, and peach arch, had another killer game and came out with the win. I'll give to Geu 23 goals through five weeks is wow!! good for them, but hey Whalleys big back line is waiting and will be lokking forward to the challenge, cause hey they have only gave up 5 this year through 5 weeks so hey all i got to say is bring it on!!!! :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Canuck3c, lets change it up a bit and not talk about GEU for once.
Here's this weeks standings

1 Golden Ears United
2 Delta Metro United
3 Whalley Rangers
4 Poco City Dominion
5 Peace Arch United
6 North Delta Lions
7 Chilliwack Rapids
8 Dewdney FC Razorbacks
9 GN Sikh United
10 LUFC United

Ooops, guess it's unavoidable.
:)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Weeks MOTW choices:

Friday
North Delta vs Langley - Mackie Turf - 9:00
Langley is starting to gel and could pull this................oh hell, who am i kidding. Lions in a romp and will run up the score at home 2-0. :)

Saturday
Dewdney vs Peace Arch - Pitt Meadows Athletic Park #1 - 2:15
PAU will be looking to improve on last weeks performance. I see Belfast putting a little more time on the field this week to show the young boys just how it's done. PAU 4-1

Sunday
Chilliwack vs GN Sikh - Townsend "C" - 12 noon
This will be a close one and i think GN Sikh might just pull off a win here. As Big T has mentioned, they've been unlucky to have not tied or won all their games. Their due for a win. GN/Sikh 3-1. If they play their Div2 players 5-1. ;)

Delta Metro vs Poco City - John Oliver - 12 noon
MOTW - This will be this weeks match of the week. The young Delta boys against Poco's experience. If Bigbag doesn't run out of ideas for the Poco boys, they'll take this 2-1.

GEU vs Whalley - New Hammond - 12 noon
This was going to be my MOTW but since Whalley has a big D line and only 5 goals against in 5 games (WOW!), I can't see how GEU can take this game, especially since they've scored a whopping 9 goals in those 5 games. GEU definately won't outscore them. :rolleyes: GEU 3-0

Have at it boys. Whose this weeks MOTW?

lilhank

Feb 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday
North Delta vs Langley - Mackie Turf - 9:00
Too tough to call... i'm going with a 2-2 tie.

Saturday
Dewdney vs Peace Arch - Pitt Meadows Athletic Park #1 - 2:15
Don't know much about Dewdney seems like PAU has the edge based on the standings. PAU takes it 5-1 with the breadman getting his first hat-trick of the year.

Sunday
Chilliwack vs GN Sikh - Townsend "C" - 12 noon
Haven't seen this new GN Sikh side since they joined together, Wack not looking as strong as last year but probably still better.
wack 3 GN 1

Delta Metro vs Poco City - John Oliver - 12 noon
Young lads vs old(er) lads. Got to say Poco 3 DMU 2

GEU vs Whalley - New Hammond - 12 noon
My pick for MOTW look for the Whalley lads to give GEU their first loss of the season in a close, hard fought battle. Whalley to take it 3-2.

Good luck to all!

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
Some weeks I have a lot of guys missing, but some matters do take precedence over soccer.

Nothing should have precedence over soccer (except birth of new child...unbreakable work/school/test commitment or something of grand magnitude like that). You know what they say "a bad day of soccer is better than a great day of almost anything else". :D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
J D Walker said:
Big baked potato Tittie....... lougheed fc? wow..... thought that might have been your only win on the season.

yeah, its hard to figure out that playing in game # 4 with a 1 in the win column that we were going for our 2nd.....but then again we are speaking to a very astute individual like yourself. :rolleyes:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
crafty cokcney said:
GN / Sikh boys lighten up. No moaning on my part, purely observations that's all. How you decide to run your club is your business.

You guys are a much better team than Delta. You should of hammered us with all the goal scoring opportunities and amount of pressure you constantly put us under. Sometimes there is just no justice in football.

Hopefully you all feel better now.! :rolleyes:

Cheers.. :D

yeah it took me a few days but crying really helps you get it all out of your system.....thanks for making me feel better crafty !!! remember to be sensitive off the field !!! :rolleyes: :D

~metroman

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
this weekend could be the time to unleash the thorpedo he's been chomping at the bit for a while now phoning me 3 times a day

gimme a chance boss go on i know i can do it just gimme a chance i wont let you down

well maybe nows the time for the rest to stand back and admire

:D :D :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch. Langley draws another point.
Watched PAU - Dewdney game and i swear PAU was better than that last week.
2-1 for PAU but a botched free kick could have easily tied it up for Dewdney late.

We'll be in tough tomorrow against Whalley as we're missing some key players and will be filling the holes. Hopefully we can hold them off as they are playing well lately. :rolleyes:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bluebird said:
this weekend could be the time to unleash the thorpedo he's been chomping at the bit for a while now phoning me 3 times a day

gimme a chance boss go on i know i can do it just gimme a chance i wont let you down

well maybe nows the time for the rest to stand back and admire

:D :D :D
Thanks Bluebird I thought I was your secret weapon :rolleyes:

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
same old same old from gn.
they had one guy show up in chilli this morning for the game.
absolute shite gn; here's hoping you get relegated.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
arroyobunk,

i called your team manager and the league yesterday.....so I did inform you that we would not be able to field a team. If you guys didn't get the message not our fault. I gave as much advanced warning as possible. There was a valid reason for us not having guys for this weekend. Sorry about the confusion.

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
our manager is out of town t, and the secondary contact didn't hear anything from you guys. i don't know who you talked to but i sure don't think he was with our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0