Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's obviously the leagues fault, but why do you bring it up in the same sentence as the officials?

There's likely a good reason why you don't have your ID Cards, I've heard stories about players doing really strange things in their ID Card photos... perhaps the league hasn't gotten around to notifying teams that having guys pose with Ninja headbands in ninja flying kick poses are not suitable...

Hi Franchise! ;)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard a rumour that TWU will not be moveing up to Premier next year like Surrey did so many times before.....If thats true....that sucks big time. And Shame on you.
Pussys!
I hope the next teams in line that are not in a club that already has a Premier spot challange for the spots. We need new Blood up top cause the Bottom teams need to be religated..they have been around way to long and at the bottom...they keep staying cause no one wants to move up and they dont deserve to be there anymore....Red Devils? Guildford? anyone ?

DLN11

Jan 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
TWU is a JOKE pure PUSSYS how can they not take the SPOT why WASTE TIME IN DIV 1 if you have the chance to be promoted. Guilford or Red Devils should go up.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TWU is a JOKE pure PUSSYS how can they not take the SPOT why WASTE TIME IN DIV 1 if you have the chance to be promoted. Guilford or Red Devils should go up.

No offense to Guildford as they have had a successful year but a 6th place div.1 team would get lumped all season in premier. The Red Devils have a shot at winning some games but Guildford will struggle and the team and "family" will fall apart. TWU doesn't want to come up because they will finish on the bottom and move right back down.

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
the league should force them up & if they don't want to go up kick them out of the league!!!!
TWU should suck it up!!
Fkuc PUSSY!!!

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the TWU kids are mostly graduating and won't play with the JV Team (Div 1 Valley) next year. They'll probably end up in Abby and Langley's systems somewhere.

If the League wants to offer the Rangers another promotion we'd be happy to decline again LOL.

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No offense to Guildford as they have had a successful year but a 6th place div.1 team would get lumped all season in premier. The Red Devils have a shot at winning some games but Guildford will struggle and the team and "family" will fall apart. TWU doesn't want to come up because they will finish on the bottom and move right back down.

Mr shite talker you should do your homework before you strarting talking shite. Guildford and red devils are both first year div1 teams and both finished top 5 .So you(mr i hate guildford)should show some respect....Im not saying we are premier ready as we are still a young team and working on developing ,but we would gladly take the premier promotion any day....congrats to red devils on premier promtion and thanks for the great battles that just happened to go our way this season as we won 2 out of the 3 and the other 1 was a tie, very classy team...

I like to thank all the div1 teams and the fraser valley league for a great season ...wish everyone a great summer and see you all in september....

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to cheer everyone up on this forum,
the Titans will be playing in the Premier Division next year!

While I honestly don't think that TWU has the most talent, they were definitely the most consistent. I think Div 1 was so close this year with TWU, Red Devils, POMO, POCO, Guildford being all very close and matching up well against different teams (we matched up well against Red Devils and TWU but not POMO etc.)

Congratulations to TWU and hopefully we will see you up there next season.

DLN11

Jan 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
The thing TWU is NOT GOOD AT ALL and will SUFFER IN PREMIER GUARANTEE THEY WILL GET SH*T KICKED EVERYGAME. I didn't see a single individual with SKILLS just bunch of hard working Langley farmers.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The thing TWU is NOT GOOD AT ALL and will SUFFER IN PREMIER GUARANTEE THEY WILL GET SH*T KICKED EVERYGAME. I didn't see a single individual with SKILLS just bunch of hard working Langley farmers.

Impressive 13-3-2 record for a team that isn't any good.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No doubt.

If they can get guys coming off of TWU's CIS team instead of losing them to other teams they will be okay imho, especially with Chili/Mission staying up...

that playoff was gawdawful from what I saw, nobody wanted to win that shootout...

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
How do I take this clown up on that bet? What do they need to do, win/tie one game and I win? TWU appeared to be the most consistent, and gave us one of our hardest games, prob should have won on the day. I think they will struggle in Premier, but they were the best of the lot to go up. FVRD being next, but I couldn't see them doing any better in prem. If this DLN11 is from Guildford he needs to give his head a shake, played them twice this season and they were no where near the same level games that TWU and FVRD gave us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0