Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter - December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sentinel 1 - 1 LUFC Athletics. They scored early off a broken play and we potted a nice header off a free kick.They won the first half and we won the second half. Not having a field to practice on all year is really starting to affect us. They got a talented team over there, young, great ball movement, good communication. Good luck the rest of the way Athletics.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Oh you guys all sound the same"
Hey arthur, what team you play for? why I ask, all of your post seem the same and useless?
Oddly enough, when it doesn't go your way you seem to slither into some hole that seems to lack internet connection. Odd really, must be some sort of technical error.
I look forward to your pathetic slander, come at me with your best....:rolleyes:

On an important note, things seem to be looking tight for a pretty good finish to the div 1 season.
Klew, why don't you have a pitch to train on? Doesn't SU at cloverdale offer you appropriate time?

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Oh you guys all sound the same"
Hey arthur, what team you play for? why I ask, all of your post seem the same and useless?
Oddly enough, when it doesn't go your way you seem to slither into some hole that seems to lack internet connection. Odd really, must be some sort of technical error.
I look forward to your pathetic slander, come at me with your best....:rolleyes:

On an important note, things seem to be looking tight for a pretty good finish to the div 1 season.
Klew, why don't you have a pitch to train on? Doesn't SU at cloverdale offer you appropriate time?

Schlep Child,

First, could you define for me your comment that all my posts "seem the same and useless."

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sentinel 1 - 1 LUFC Athletics. They scored early off a broken play and we potted a nice header off a free kick.They won the first half and we won the second half. Not having a field to practice on all year is really starting to affect us. They got a talented team over there, young, great ball movement, good communication. Good luck the rest of the way Athletics.

Accurate.

From what I saw, Athletics took their foot off the gas. Against some weaker teams, OK, but the Sentinel have some tallent.

Dude Jr.- best game I've seen you play all year big man. You looked mean and focused.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Schlep Child

Where did you go? Did you slither into some hole that seems to lack internet connection? I'll ask you again, define your comment that all my posts "seem the same and useless"? :confused:

Dude Jr.

Sep 28, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, i am only trying to replicate the work that Donkey does every game for us the past couple years.

BTW, Sentinel should find a new pitch and a new game ball. Brutal.

WAR Dude posting more times than his playing minutes. Why didn't you suit up on Saturday?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, i am only trying to replicate the work that Donkey does every game for us the past couple years.

BTW, Sentinel should find a new pitch and a new game ball. Brutal.

WAR Dude posting more times than his playing minutes. Why didn't you suit up on Saturday?

On account of our Masters game right after. 12 players to start, one went down w/ in 5 minutes, another down at the beginning of the 2nd, ended w/ 10. No way this old geaser could of added 20 in div. 1 to that order.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know...it's like Yoda and Luke Skywalker.

And Arty, don't even think of denying my mad Jedi skills in scorring the GWG against you guys.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know...it's like Yoda and Luke Skywalker.

And Arty, don't even think of denying my mad Jedi skills in scorring the GWG against you guys.

All you 2 need is an Obi Wan and you will be UNSTOPABLE !!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On account of our Masters game right after. 12 players to start, one went down w/ in 5 minutes, another down at the beginning of the 2nd, ended w/ 10. No way this old geaser could of added 20 in div. 1 to that order.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, weren't you 'hungover'?

Fcuking blouse...

:D

Schlep child is obviously very, very busy these days sending as many urgent emails as he can to his advisors to respond to with red hot exclamation points on things like office leases but not seeming to reciprocrate as fast when said advisors respond immediately to said urgent emails.

:p

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
And, correct me if I'm wrong, weren't you 'hungover'?

Fcuking blouse...

Schlep child is obviously very, very busy these days sending as many urgent emails as he can to his advisors to respond to with red hot exclamation points on things like office leases but not seeming to reciprocrate as fast when said advisors respond immediately to said urgent emails.

Exact resemblance to exact resemblance the exact resemblance as exact as a resemblance, exactly as resembling, exactly resembling, exactly
in resemblance exactly a resemblance, exactly and resemblance. For this is so. Because.

surreyu

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did I read the FVSL website wrong???? Stolo with 2 wins in a row??? Did they pick up Zedane or someone????

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey IS

What is the chances of us getting a change room on Friday night?
I know both SFC teams are playing so???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0