Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter - November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn't holding out much hope for Surrey against the Caps, especially when my brother got a call this morning detailing the large number of players who couldn't make it out today. I suggested he go with the Wattenachio like the real Rangers but that may have resulted in a riot. I was prepared to blame over zealous S.F.U. stewarding and a lack of proper turnstiles.

Oh, and the Surrey keeper getting himself sent off last week in a game his team were leading 7-0 couldn't have been helpful either.:rolleyes:

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
not really sure exactly what happened but i know it wasn't intentional. it looked like a couple players digging for the ball and i guess our players arm came up as he turned a bit off balance and caught the other guy in the mouth with his arm. he feels terrible and will be calling Sentinels team manager to find out his status. we made a team decision last night to cut all the bullshit and just have fun out there because we know were not going to win many games and then this happens.:(

Just having fun sounds like a good plan, we need to start doing the same. Well that sucks hopefully the guy is okay if that is even possible.

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
not really sure exactly what happened but i know it wasn't intentional. it looked like a couple players digging for the ball and i guess our players arm came up as he turned a bit off balance and caught the other guy in the mouth with his arm. he feels terrible and will be calling Sentinels team manager to find out his status. we made a team decision last night to cut all the bullshit and just have fun out there because we know were not going to win many games and then this happens.:(

I'm sorry Megr I am going to call intentional on this one, your guy, number 8 had been taking runs at the biggest guy on our team all of the second half.. not a good idea as he would as have been eaten alive, no joke. and to mention his gay little kicks to the ankles when the ref was not watching. he couldnt handle looking like a fool so he went elbows up at one of the smallest guys on the field. I am glad the bullshit will be cut, GL with the rest of the season

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya we lost 3-0 and DESERVED to lose.
We were very short today, but we had a deep enough team to win this game. That said, we had no heart today. The goals were in about the 65-70th minutes(ish?), first off a terrible give away 30 yrds out and that was that.
Lots of pints had at the pub after by a few lads, clearly our highlight;)
They are totally beatable but we did not stick to the game plan and they did.
Of note, their oldest guy was born in 1992.........half our team graduated that year or before....ouch! :D:(

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sorry Megr I am going to call intentional on this one, your guy, number 8 .

The same guy pulled that crap in our game and in the game against the strikers. Coincidence?
In our game, # 8 almost broke our defenders jaw as well.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 Langley Athletics over Coyotes.

Nice to be involved even part time w/ such a dedicated group this year.

I felt we controlled most of the match, but will say this...if you let your foot off the gas w/ Coyotes, they can make you pay. They had a cracker w/ us up 2-0 w/ 20 to go, the result of giving one of their skilled guys a bit of space.

They have some holes, but are alos a better squad than I expected.

Dad kits, thought.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I felt we controlled most of the match, but will say this...if you let your foot off the gas w/ Coyotes, they can make you pay. They had a cracker w/ us up 2-0 w/ 20 to go, the result of giving one of their skilled guys a bit of space.

Dad kits, thought.
good game dude. It's unfortunate we didn't get that pk in the first clearly a foul from behind but the ref thought it was good? I don't know but good game u have a good team. Good luck rest of the season.

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dad kits, thought.

yea we were pushing for the equalizer and you (I think it was actually you dude) that turned jimmy_jones and scored... haha coincidence?

coyotes club got pummeled today in div3 losing 2-bagel and then calling up 7 players (myself included) to lose again in div1... eff

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sorry Megr I am going to call intentional on this one, your guy, number 8 had been taking runs at the biggest guy on our team all of the second half.. not a good idea as he would as have been eaten alive, no joke. and to mention his gay little kicks to the ankles when the ref was not watching. he couldnt handle looking like a fool so he went elbows up at one of the smallest guys on the field. I am glad the bullshit will be cut, GL with the rest of the season
anyway, the end result was that someone got hurt and no one wants to see that. Good luck to you and I hope your guy gets well soon.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yea we were pushing for the equalizer and you (I think it was actually you dude) that turned jimmy_jones and scored... haha coincidence?

coyotes club got pummeled today in div3 losing 2-bagel and then calling up 7 players (myself included) to lose again in div1... eff

No, I wasn't supposed to play much (still very sore from my Masters match Saturday night), but came into the game after you guys score to make it 2-1. I think young Mitch Miller scored the 3rd goal for us.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, and the Surrey keeper getting himself sent off last week in a game his team were leading 7-0 couldn't have been helpful either.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

It was 6-0. Get your facts straight Jinky.;)

snaps

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

You wear blinders man. You "biggest" guy was just as dirty all over the pitch behind the ref's back but you guys choose to ignore that. The two guys had been going at each other all game. And your "biggest" guy was about half my size and would have been eaten alive, no joke. There was nothing intentional about that play but I guess agree to disagree. We hope he is on the mend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0