Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Banter and Results February 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
My god! If I was to complain about everytime our team did not have our "full squad" I would be bitching every week. We are usually missing a key guy every week for some reason or another. We are still managing to compete to move up to Div 1. My left nut was sore last game who f@#king cares! Lets talk about something else, like how much of an A-hole Westcoast is.

An asshole i agree. But just love to win it so fun.

photoguy

Jan 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
... Puma's 18 yr old corner had to keep #16 company most of the night..... he's now sworn off alcohol!!.....

.... as far as Westcoast and Div 1, i sure was expecting more in the game last night, based on what i'd read lately...... i figure they'd fit comfortably in the middle of the 2C group..

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
... Puma's 18 yr old corner had to keep #16 company most of the night..... he's now sworn off alcohol!!.....

.... as far as Westcoast and Div 1, i sure was expecting more in the game last night, based on what i'd read lately...... i figure they'd fit comfortably in the middle of the 2C group..

Are you an idiot? Take a look in the standings right now. We are TOP (1st) in a stronger div then your div.

photoguy

Jan 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Matthew..... the proof of strength is not based on who yacks loudest. i may be an idiot, but the logo on your sign-in says it all.... you're in a modified reality. The game was owned by Pumas... easily 65 - 70 % of possession. Westcoast goal scored on a defender who fell 40 yards out. But Westcoast definitely owned the shootout and got the win.

But about those standings.

WOOPS... sorry Matthew.. must apologize....... didn't realize you felt so strongly ( i missed the capital letter shouting when you pointed out that you are TOP (first) in a stronger division. If you feel so strongly, well you must be right.

I wonder why we play these cup games at all. Why don't you just announce to upcoming teams whether you are stronger than they are or not, and then they can save themselves the bother of showing up to play the game.

Boy i hope someday we can be in Div 2A as well. It sounds so special. Thanks for adding such solid evidence to the argument.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couple of big games this week:

2A #4 Clones vs #1 Westcoast - can Westcoast end the Clones chances of taking top spot in the div? Or will they slip up allowing PAU to take the initiative with what should be a straightforward win over the Wheelhouse Caps.

2B #2 Rams vs #1 Strikers - Must win game for the Rams or their title dreams are probably over...a draw or a Rams win would suit the #3 Wolves who are waiting in the wings to take top spot.

2C #1 Coyotes vs #4 Pumas - a win for the Coyotes will end the Pumas outside chances of winning the Div.

Lets see who has the golden balls to come through ahead in the closing stages of the season...

BTW, where's Shaven been all year..no word since the Rams started to lose... ;)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Matthew..... the proof of strength is not based on who yacks loudest. i may be an idiot, but the logo on your sign-in says it all.... you're in a modified reality. The game was owned by Pumas... easily 65 - 70 % of possession. Westcoast goal scored on a defender who fell 40 yards out. But Westcoast definitely owned the shootout and got the win.

But about those standings.

WOOPS... sorry Matthew.. must apologize....... didn't realize you felt so strongly ( i missed the capital letter shouting when you pointed out that you are TOP (first) in a stronger division. If you feel so strongly, well you must be right.

I wonder why we play these cup games at all. Why don't you just announce to upcoming teams whether you are stronger than they are or not, and then they can save themselves the bother of showing up to play the game.

Boy i hope someday we can be in Div 2A as well. It sounds so special. Thanks for adding such solid evidence to the argument.

I love scoring goals it makes me feel good. As for possesion I agree but they sucked with it. They kept trying to cross it in when we have two dominate center defenders, just not smart. Ask caged keeper all about #16. And that will prove my point.

the_caged_keeper

Nov 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
#16 was the drunk guy, correct? *shakes head* That was embarrassing, him even being on the field. Have to give him credit though. He was a decent/nice enough drunk. Asked me not to kick the ball at his head, which I graciously decided not to do. I really hope you guys have something better to show for your next cup game though. Nobody who's left is going to be as polite about not burying the 15 or so chances that we had. And you won't always score on every pk in a shootout. :) Cheers!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
#16 was the drunk guy, correct? *shakes head* That was embarrassing, him even being on the field. Have to give him credit though. He was a decent/nice enough drunk. Asked me not to kick the ball at his head, which I graciously decided not to do. I really hope you guys have something better to show for your next cup game though. Nobody who's left is going to be as polite about not burying the 15 or so chances that we had. And you won't always score on every pk in a shootout. :) Cheers!

yes he was our other striker. Power forward at his best. And you count every moon shot that missed by about 30 feet a chance you had about 15. Tell everyone about our warm up....

WestCoast What???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0