Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Banter and Results February 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I injured my shoulder and I didn't even play tonight. the better team won tonight. Come on Langley.
Congrats to the Strikers I guess. I thought that the Mighty GEU Rams would either tie or win the game tonight.Looks like it may come down to the wire with Wolves and Strikers. Go Bullets !!!:wa::bronco::bronco:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
In all honesty. the Strikers play an awsome game they all run hard and don't give up. they have a tune of pace and play there postions well. they have a good system and they don't get away from it. they play a complete team game. but that being said Stallion you're still a cnut:eek:. it sucks losing to the team you hate the most on your own pitch. good luck strikers the rest of the way and good luck to Langley the Rams are out of the Title race:(.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 2 - Rams 1

Best game we've played in all year, I love playing the Rams as both teams are super talented and get up for the game big time. Game was back and forth, first goal was a rocket half-volley from Rookie7, even though KH says the goalie should have had it I don't know, it was moving up and down, side to side, never seen a shot like that before. Our back-up keep came up huge with a couple point blank and breakaway saves. Great header goal from the Rams about 15 min left in the first half. We scored 2 minutes in to the 2nd, with some great passing hitting an wide open Rookie7 for the goal. We then traded chances for the rest of the game, I blew and easy shot on the top of the 18 by trying to take a touch instead of one-timing it. At least I didn't kick it over the net :) The last 2 minutes were in our end with about 4 corners in a row that was pretty scary, but we held on. Our D was fantastic, missing 3 of 4 starters and putting 2 guys (#2 who was a machine back there) and Scottish_kiss who don't play D in. Nice to see a big win when we're missing some key guys. Hopefully we'll get to meet the Rams in the final as we always seem to have great games against them. Franchise, shitty to hear about the foot, hopefully it's not too bad.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah Johnny saw him today. Tough luck Ricky. Speedy recovery.

me, rick and kjohnsob took in the Westcoast vs. Clones game today to scout for our cup game next week.....all I can say is what a mess. Very windy game and it showed in each others game play, as nothing in the air could be solved. Prob one of the worst games ive watched all year, just kick and run. Clones play an ugly, ugly defensive collapse system. Tough to break once they get ahead.

Final score Clones 1-0 Westcoast

Guess the key to beating the Clones is to get on them early, score a couple of goals as soon as possible to make them open up that defensive system they use.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough luck Westcoast......u guys had a couple good chances that I saw.....a rocket shot that hit the crossbar, and a goal called back in the last minutes cause of a handball, but the goal that they scored was just plain ugly too. Tough break......still in first though for now ;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure Westcoast will take a loss in the league before a loss in cup, since they don't seem to want to move up to D1.

SFC Bullets (Sanchez and Stasher I think), have you guys played in a while?

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch is back in front in Div 2A, with a game in hand over second place Westcoast. We won 4 -1 over SFC Wheelhouse today. They pushed a lot of guys up and tried to pressure us, but left themselves open on the counter attack and we made them pay. The ref today was a real poofter. One of our guys got tackled cheap and he made a fist but thought better of throwing a punch and started jogging away. Ref gave him a red card anyway. I can see a yellow but a red is a bit much.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure Westcoast will take a loss in the league before a loss in cup, since they don't seem to want to move up to D1.

SFC Bullets (Sanchez and Stasher I think), have you guys played in a while?

We've played once in mid Jan. and thats it!! Looking forward to the run Tues. night

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
me, rick and kjohnsob took in the Westcoast vs. Clones game today to scout for our cup game next week.....all I can say is what a mess. Very windy game and it showed in each others game play, as nothing in the air could be solved. Prob one of the worst games ive watched all year, just kick and run. Clones play an ugly, ugly defensive collapse system. Tough to break once they get ahead.

Final score Clones 1-0 Westcoast

Guess the key to beating the Clones is to get on them early, score a couple of goals as soon as possible to make them open up that defensive system they use.

That was the worst game we have played in a will too much long ball. We should have got the tie but f@ck it we didn't deserve shite. Windy ? yes but had nothin to do with the way we played. Nomads will destroy this team and move to round 3. Clones have no defence they just like to try and hit you before you get the ball. Nomads just play a ground game and you will win, and win big. We are in desperate need of our pure scorer back, I can't score every game. We don't play next week so goin to have to take in some games. Hope there all good and the best teams make the next round.

WestCoast...What??? Oh yeah we lost.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch is back in front in Div 2A, with a game in hand over second place Westcoast. We won 4 -1 over SFC Wheelhouse today. They pushed a lot of guys up and tried to pressure us, but left themselves open on the counter attack and we made them pay. The ref today was a real poofter. One of our guys got tackled cheap and he made a fist but thought better of throwing a punch and started jogging away. Ref gave him a red card anyway. I can see a yellow but a red is a bit much.

With the amount of no shows and injuries we would get killed. We are a good team but have too many problems with get more then 11 or 12 players. You guys should have no problem winning league, and I am fine with it. After today I felt like we were in a low division 3 match up. UGLY soccer. We didn't play our game and didn't wake up till 25 mins left in the game.

Good job Peace Arch

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the amount of no shows and injuries we would get killed. We are a good team but have too many problems with get more then 11 or 12 players. You guys should have no problem winning league, and I am fine with it. After today I felt like we were in a low division 3 match up. UGLY soccer. We didn't play our game and didn't wake up till 25 mins left in the game.

Good job Peace Arch
"spoken like a true loser"........sound familiar anybody? and now we all now what westcoast is going to say....."who's still in the cup bla bla..." that's fine buddy but i rather get promoted to div 1.

geu pumas 1 - 3 coyotes

westcoast.... what?........back in div 2 next year that's what!!!!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
"spoken like a true loser"........sound familiar anybody? and now we all now what westcoast is going to say....."who's still in the cup bla bla..." that's fine buddy but i rather get promoted to div 1.

geu pumas 1 - 3 coyotes

westcoast.... what?........back in div 2 next year that's what!!!!

And will enjoy it. Too bad you can't beat anyone other then teams in your own shite division. You go to div.1, and we'll see you right back in a year.

WestCoast....What??? yeah we lost but you're right still in the cup. Unlike you loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0