Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Banter and Results February 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game this weekend between the Rams and the Strikers. We're trying to start a run that will carry us through cup (and hopefully 1st place), the Rams would like to do the same I would imagine. We looked like crap at training and hopefully the Rams did too or this could be very one-sided. I won't make a prediction based on that as no one's played enough to be judged on where they're at. Although I still predict I'll nutmeg Shaven :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Make up vs. Surrey Bullets set for Tuesday, 9 PM at Tom Binnie. We'll definitely be in game shape for our cup game next weekend.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rookie7 was not shitting me, we'll be missing our top 3 scorers, and since I'm the 4th we're in a lot of trouble tomorrow.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Tigers- 1 Aldergrove- 0

Cold game to stay out of relegation.
The boys played well and out played Aldergrove but shot the ball horribly.
One great shot at the end of the game ringing off the bar for Aldergrove and that's about it.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Tigers- 1 Aldergrove- 0

Cold game to stay out of relegation.
The boys played well and out played Aldergrove but shot the ball horribly.
One great shot at the end of the game ringing off the bar for Aldergrove and that's about it.

Well done Tigers, but unfortunately it's the bottom 2 that get relegated. Keep winning though and we'll try and help you out :)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait for the fog bowl tonight at 8pm bring your fog vision....

BTW never order salmon from the giggle dam....shitter is paying the price!!

Hockey Night in Canada update

Leafs win:D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just noticed Moody forfeited again! How many times can a team do this until they are asked to leave the league.....this is number 2!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's how you got your one goal this year. against seven men. that'a boy

hey didn't you get your only goal last year verus 9 men:D

thought i would forget.....it was cold day geu rams verus shaven's delta team....franchise has 4 goals he is on a 2-0 break should he shoot or pass to hector...**** it I will shoot it off hectors shin so he won't miss!:D

pretty accurate bluebird??

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game result tonight @ Langley MAP;
LUFC Wolves - 2 POCO Royals -- 1.
Lots of chances for both teams. POCO run hard and have some fast players. Tied 1-1 @ half Wolves got winner about 65 mins in on a nice passing play. Not a kick and run goal info for Stall's benefit.;)
Good hard tackling team doesn't roll around on the ground like other ones. Get up and take their free kick. Close one at the end when Wolves shot hit the crossbar slammed down and out instead of in. Royals still in Cup and may cause some problems if team not ready for them. On to POMO Lions next week up the mountain in POMO. Good Luck to all those playing on Sunday. Good Luck to the SFC Bullets on Tuesday as well.;)

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey didn't you get your only goal last year verus 9 men:D

thought i would forget.....it was cold day geu rams verus shaven's delta team....franchise has 4 goals he is on a 2-0 break should he shoot or pass to hector...**** it I will shoot it off hectors shin so he won't miss!:D

pretty accurate bluebird??

hell yeah
as i recall you scored your 4 +1 from playing out wide left
oh yeah and the other two you got against the other delta team was from wide right ....hhhmmm 6 in two from out wide and all against delta teams

so is it playing wide or playing delta ....

by the way where did you finish the 2nd delta... game i remember jay went in net and shat himself
he had a new found respect fo furious george

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
whalley wins 2-1
with two beauty goals from me...
good hard battle tied one all at half time .. until i scored my second about 65 min into the game...
onto the bullets on Tuesday

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game...feel bad for our u18 keep as he should have had the first one....but he played very solid!

Thanks to the five u18 guys that came out!!

on a side note my foot is fukced.....what the hell did I hit scotish kiss?

what a lineup at vgh...crack whores and bums all over the place in emerg....waiting till tommorow to see what the old foot looks like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0