Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
B form provincials aren't a tourny this year but ran like the a form is. I like this personally, besides the fact that it'll mean more traveling.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter September & October 2010

B form provincials aren't a tourny this year but ran like the a form is. I like this personally, besides the fact that it'll mean more traveling.

Yeah, I noticed that too and was wondering what it meant. 5 games in 2.5 days sucks balls. Very happy at this change, now we just have to make it :)

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not sure how I feel about that, its fun travelling as a team. Gunners had a blast up in PG 2 years ago. I guess it may be taken more seriously by the teams involved. I know there was a problem last year with a team pretty much dropping out after being destroyed their first game, and remember a pretty exciting performance by a pissed Aldergrove team in their 3rd game up in PG.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not sure how I feel about that, its fun travelling as a team. Gunners had a blast up in PG 2 years ago. I guess it may be taken more seriously by the teams involved. I know there was a problem last year with a team pretty much dropping out after being destroyed their first game, and remember a pretty exciting performance by a pissed Aldergrove team in their 3rd game up in PG.

Yeah, the travelling would be fun, but maybe make the first couple games every weekend then the semi-finals/finals on one weekend somewhere?

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

We were not the pissed team... I believe it was a burnaby team... and their goalie got a red card for pee'in on the goal post!

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

haha No it was def Aldergrove. Played with 10 drunk guys after that and made a game of it somehow. I think they scored a couple goals, we we had played our last game and had just finished heckling ACBC for gettin lit up by the dragons for 4 goals in the first 15 mins. Twas a real shite show after that beer garden... I think we went to a place called the Generator that night, Pre gamed at the titty bar (forget the name). Alls I know is I made it rain on them hoes, I rained a handfull of change about 85 cents worth of nickles and dimes. This was encouraged. She had a large, high powered magnet to collect all of her earnings at the end of the dance. God bless that place.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah, we watched that all happen - had the earlier 3rd game.. I thought it was Aldergrove that was wasted - I remember one sub going on, getting kicked off the feild and coming up and having more beers with us in the beer garden. I could be wrong on the team though we hit that garden hard and fast once we finished our 3rd game! Quite the spectacle to watch either way!

Ryan Giggs

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I am on the Aldergrove team and it was a team from Burnaby thats team was wasted. Aldergrove won that game 3-0. The burnaby goalie pissed on the goal post and got red carded in the game and there was a guy on Burnaby that came on the field as well and got kicked off the field. Aldergrove was was 1W-1T-1L in the tournament.

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

haha No it was def Aldergrove. Played with 10 drunk guys after that and made a game of it somehow. I think they scored a couple goals, we we had played our last game and had just finished heckling ACBC for gettin lit up by the dragons for 4 goals in the first 15 mins. Twas a real shite show after that beer garden... I think we went to a place called the Generator that night, Pre gamed at the titty bar (forget the name). Alls I know is I made it rain on them hoes, I rained a handfull of change about 85 cents worth of nickles and dimes. This was encouraged. She had a large, high powered magnet to collect all of her earnings at the end of the dance. God bless that place.

a little offside wouldn't you say?

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Think we have TWU alum on the site ;) take it eaasy eh? Its just a saying. You would think he said God Bless America or something..

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Think we have TWU alum on the site ;) take it eaasy eh? Its just a saying. You would think he said God Bless America or something..

He's a Nomad :) Although we do have some TWU alum here too, he just makes smiley faces though.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Unbelievable. Nomads now have their own clothing line too?

76522_443908800997_512965997_5328664_2128261_n.jpg

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why would we stop at just energy drinks? Now you can drink and look like the Nomads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0