Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL D2 - Winter 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hope BD forward is ok. Its never good when you go down without getting touched,. Looked like achilles or ankle.
We had a slow start but did definitely took over the game after getting scored on. BD were more focused on chirping about fouls than playing. A little discipline would go a long way for them.

Rd were tied with Knights 2-2 at half. Rregetta any word on how it finished?

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hope BD forward is ok. Its never good when you go down without getting touched,. Looked like achilles or ankle.
We had a slow start but did definitely took over the game after getting scored on. BD were more focused on chirping about fouls than playing. A little discipline would go a long way for them.

Good win zindanefan and glad you guys took points from BD. It will put us in good spot when we take 6 points from you guys this year:knvb:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Heard from a Knights player it ended 2-2.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We only lost to you last season because your dad was the linesman #phantomcalls
Haha that was two years ago, and not my dad! The only thing I remember from the last year is your coach being a sore loser after we won and not shaking my hand after the game. All because of a sideline call.....guess that's the reason why I go cut from the summer league team.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any game report on Red bulls vs PMO titans?
Sounded like a scrappy affair with 2 reds 4 yellows.
Red balls should follow yotes lead and ditch their beer cooler for a bong. Never seen a whole team congregate towards the ganja after a game. Maybe that's why whey were so chill and friendly to play against. Dynamo 4-1 yotes

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yotes show up with a team this time?

Yes. They had Roughly 14 bodies there. Just as in the past (thinking back years ago when we used to play the Coyotes) they are a skilled group but need some fitness and some numbers. The couple years off appear to have been tough on a few of them.

Good clean game for the most part, couple bad tackles but nothing to atrocious. Some summer league banter carried itself over between a couple guys but nothing more.

Hjorth truth #2 is like Rubber, ball just doesn't stay on the mat, a lot of miss-timed jumps while people tried to adjust to the surface.
Division is tight this year, if Coyotes get some numbers they wont be on the bottom.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the game from a distance, overall dynamo carried the play. Deserving win on their part. That’s the best coyotes line up you’ll see all year. Their best players didn’t leave true pitch.

PMO Titans are something else. My respect level grew for Dynamo simply by having to deal with the Titans this week. From their sidelines to their natural instinct to hit the turf whenever they can to get a call. Play the game with some respect. Don’t dive in the box every chance you get to win a game.

I’m sure your all wondering what’s happen to red bulls early on. We lost a lot of guys in pre season to some serious injuries aswell as 3 guys traveling Europe for the first 3 weeks. This was the first week we had 8/11 starters. Before that we were pretty bare. The division is so tight that it hurt us losing games by 1 goal each week. Not having a club to call up from hurts us in that area I guess. But we’ll keep coming. Not like we’re loosing 11-0 by half time ‍♂️

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 2 - Redbulls 1

First 25 mins they were all over us, got caught flat footed on defence and a few mins in they go up 1-0 on a nice breakaway goal. The game got pretty dirty as well. Ref lost control until he sent off a player from each team. After that the game settled down and we played much better in the last 20. First half belonged to the Redbulls. Second half we woke up and played our game. Scored off a pk, then not long after scored a nice goal bottom corner off a semi breakaway. Late in the game the had a great chance to tie it but their player missed wide right. Second half the possession was equal as well as good scoring chances. Was a really close second half but will give the edge to us because of the 2 goals we got. To be honest a draw would been fair but thats how it goes sometimes. And as for playing the game with respect: each foul the ref called was a clear foul and the pk was an easy decision, you could hear the clip half way across the field. And your sidelines werent chirping? It went both ways. It was a good intense game the redbulls are a good team, unlucky with your record

BoldTurkey

Feb 19, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the game from a distance, overall dynamo carried the play. Deserving win on their part. That’s the best coyotes line up you’ll see all year. Their best players didn’t leave true pitch.

PMO Titans are something else. My respect level grew for Dynamo simply by having to deal with the Titans this week. From their sidelines to their natural instinct to hit the turf whenever they can to get a call. Play the game with some respect. Don’t dive in the box every chance you get to win a game.

I’m sure your all wondering what’s happen to red bulls early on. We lost a lot of guys in pre season to some serious injuries aswell as 3 guys traveling Europe for the first 3 weeks. This was the first week we had 8/11 starters. Before that we were pretty bare. The division is so tight that it hurt us losing games by 1 goal each week. Not having a club to call up from hurts us in that area I guess. But we’ll keep coming. Not like we’re loosing 11-0 by half time ‍♂️
FWIW, I can see you guys making into the provincials by the end of the season. We're only 4 games deep & have got a lonnnnnnng way to go.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
New to this but
Prediction week 5
Mission 1-0 over black knights
Gunners 3-1 over blue Devils
Dynamo 2-1 over Abby
Red Devils and Sparta draw 2-2
Red bull 2-1 over Surrey united
Titans 5-1 over coyote
Very nice to be put in the W column or Draw each week. But someone say we will lose please so we do the opposite like we have been doing. Sigh.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
New to this but
Prediction week 5
Mission 1-0 over black knights
Gunners 3-1 over blue Devils
Dynamo 2-1 over Abby
Red Devils and Sparta draw 2-2
Red bull 2-1 over Surrey united
Titans 5-1 over coyote

@Connor J needs to learn not to predict our games.
Knights with a full team are arguably the best team in the league. Should be a tough match to keep that unbeaten run going. My only prediction on the game is that @outkast pots one in his own net.

Gunners 2-1 Blue Devils
Dynamo 1-1 Abby B
Red Devils 2-2 Sparta
Red Bulls 0-1 Surrey (@BigBadRedBull16 that's for you)
Titans 5-0 Coyotes

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 2-1 Mission

Good game with both teams having good chances. First half started pretty even, back and forth with both teams having good chances. We took the lead around to 40 minute mark, and then should have added another shortly after.

Second half we kept going as we started, and had two good chances that we didn't take. Knights made us pay for those misses. The last 20 mins we couldn't get out of our half with them having chance after chance. Arguable offside goal for the first one but with no linesmen those get missed from time to time. Injury time they was awarded a soft penalty, but with how the game had been going it seemed inevitable they was going to win. Awful ref both ways so I can't put the loss on him. Two of the most bizarre yellows for their guys I've ever seen.

Knights had a very strong squad out. If they can keep getting those guys out they won't lose many games. Probably our best performance overall this season, but it wasn't enough in the end. Onto yet another tough game against sparta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0