Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL D2 - Winter 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 1
Gunners 2

First loss of the season, we didn't play well at all gunners were the better team and deserved the win, we showed up with 12 guys only and 1 guy left at half played with 11, not ideal for us at all, hopefully better turn out next week. We came out pretty good had some closes chances, hit a post, nothing went in tho. Gunners caught us on a pass back to the keeper and scored, second half they scored with about 30 to go, off a header that went to there player from half and he was on a break away. we scored with 12 to go, and that gave us a bit of energy, and we tried to tie but to no avail. Will get them next time

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blue Devils 4-3 Mission

2-0 down at half through two mistakes.
4-0 down With about 15 mins to go, they stopped playing, and we started playing. Almost pulled it back but overall deserved what we got.

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blue Devils 4-3 Mission

2-0 down at half through two mistakes.
4-0 down With about 15 mins to go, they stopped playing, and we started playing. Almost pulled it back but overall deserved what we got.

Boooooaaaaaaaammmmmmmm.
I think your captain predicted 7 goals......
Plus we were missing 3 starters!!!
#blueisthenewred

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boooooaaaaaaaammmmmmmm.
I think your captain predicted 7 goals......
Plus we were missing 3 starters!!!
#blueisthenewred

Yeah you guys desvered the win today but there's lots of season left, and no team is running away with it. Hopefully we can get a result in the reverse fixture.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch... Red Bulls lose again. any match report??

Red Devils 5-2 over red bulls.

Our first goal came early off of a flick from 1 of our strikers to a wide player who finished off a half breakaway.

Second goal was decent build up. Played out wide and crossed into the 6 yard box for a tap in finish from a pretty good run.

They scored a cracker of a goal to get it close.

We went up 3-1 late in the first half.

Put it 2 more early in the second and that’s was pretty much it.

Probably our most complete game and did very well in terms of finishing.

Their guys on the pitch were all good guys and knew of few of them well. The guys on their bench were straight cunts and even their own players were embarrassed for some of the stuff they were saying allll game long. If your going to banter from the bench atleast have some decent material. I guess it may be difficult to do that though when you keep planning your provincial berth parade route. Atleast you guys can brag about having last years “ manger of the year “ with your 6th place finish.

Cheers boys !
Going to be a tight table all year.

#fcukyouconnorj ; ) #greendevils

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 9 predictions

Mission 4 -1 over Red Bulls
Pomo 2-2 tie with Blue Devils (match of the week )
Black Knights 2-1 over Pomo gunners
Sparta 1-1 tie with Abby United
Surrey 2-1 over dynamo

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission vs RedBulls
RedDevils 7-0 Coyotes
Black Knights 2-1 Pomo Gunners
Sparta 1-1 Abby United
Surrey 2-3 Dynamo
Titans 2-1 Blue Devils

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 5-2 over red bulls.

Our first goal came early off of a flick from 1 of our strikers to a wide player who finished off a half breakaway.

Second goal was decent build up. Played out wide and crossed into the 6 yard box for a tap in finish from a pretty good run.

They scored a cracker of a goal to get it close.

We went up 3-1 late in the first half.

Put it 2 more early in the second and that’s was pretty much it.

Probably our most complete game and did very well in terms of finishing.

Their guys on the pitch were all good guys and knew of few of them well. The guys on their bench were straight cunts and even their own players were embarrassed for some of the stuff they were saying allll game long. If your going to banter from the bench atleast have some decent material. I guess it may be difficult to do that though when you keep planning your provincial berth parade route. Atleast you guys can brag about having last years “ manger of the year “ with your 6th place finish.

Cheers boys !
Going to be a tight table all year.

#fcukyouconnorj ; ) #greendevils

Might need to send out a search party to find ConnorJ. He has been missing ever since the loss to the Blue Devils!!

Ronaldo Nazario

Dec 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Might need to send out a search party to find ConnorJ. He has been missing ever since the loss to the Blue Devils!!
Back by popular demand :)
Perdiction time
Mission 4-0 Redbull
Red Devils 5-0 Coyotes (forfeit)
Black knights 1-1 Gunners
Blue Devils 0-6 Titans (Match of the week)
Sparta 2-2 Abby
Surrey 1-2 Dynamo

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Titans play like they did against Dynamo (no disrespect to Dynamo who worked hard and deserved the win), then it will be a close game. If they play normal, then they should get a comfortable win against Blue Devils. @pegleg , are you going to get @R-Tee to tie your shoelaces this weekend so they don't come undone?

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Titans play like they did against Dynamo (no disrespect to Dynamo who worked hard and deserved the win), then it will be a close game. If they play normal, then they should get a comfortable win against Blue Devils. @pegleg , are you going to get @R-Tee to tie your shoelaces this weekend so they don't come undone?
Funny. All tactics. Slowing down the play. Not my best half of soccer, poor marking by us, me on the second even though I will bet my left nut that he was offside. Lucky result for us, they took the foot off the gas and we came hard in the second half. That is soccer we were deserving against the Blue Devils and got nothing so it does even out in the end.
Predictions:

Mission- Red Bulls: Not played. Mission closing field down for 5 months again. If they do play...Mission 2-0
Red Devils 6-Coyotes 1: I like the Yotes, except for their right back, they will be folded by Christmas
Gunners 0- Black Knights 1: Knights are talented- sleeper team- watch out.
Blue Devils 1- Titans 2: If Titans stop squabbling among themselves, they can be good.
Abby 2-Sparta 3. Seems like we played the real good Abby team, seems we make every team look good.
Surrey-Dynamo. Two scratch and claw teams on muddy grass. Sounds like a barnburner

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission 4-2 RedBulls

Fully deserving of the 3 points today. Started slowly, and found ourselves behind after 10 mins. We then woke up, and started dominating possession, but still lacked on creating chances for a while. Finally found a way through, 1-1. Then shortly after we made it 2-1, which it stayed until half.

Second started with them as the better team, but they didn't take their chances. We then corrected some stuff, and had chance after chance but their keeper kept them in it. They managed to tie it up against the run of the play with about 15 left off an own goal. I thought at that point we had somehow thrown 2 points away, but the lads dug in and scored 2 late ones which were fully desvered.

RedBulls defiantly shouldn't be sitting on 2 points, they're far too good to be where they are, but I guess that's the way their luck has gone this year.

baller999

Mar 24, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 4 - 1 Abby

We were up 1-0 after the first half, then they tied it up early in the second on a Pk. After that we raised it to another level and took over and potted 3, could of been more. Classy and clean game both ways, probably our best game of the year so far. In their defence they must of been missing some bodies. Our average age is older than most teams in the league which often is a disadvantage as fitness can be questionable, tonight our experience took over which was nice to see. Abby were good group, good luck the rest of the way.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 10

Table is tight as I can ever remember in div 2 with only 6 points separating 1st trough 8th place teams. Looks like every week will have a lot of movement.

Predictions

PMO gunners 2-1 over Sparta in a bit of an upset ( Friday night game in PMO May make it difficult for Spartas old boys to get there )

Dynamo 2 - 2 with black knights

Blue devils 3-2 over red bulls ( plan the relegation parade to div 3 fellas )

PMO Titans 3-1 over surrey ( surrey on turf not as good as on their home grass pitch )

Mission 4-0 over temple ( if temple show up ... )

Red Devils vs Abby ( solid derby and match of the week for sure )

Ronaldo Nazario

Dec 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 10

Table is tight as I can ever remember in div 2 with only 6 points separating 1st trough 8th place teams. Looks like every week will have a lot of movement.

Predictions

PMO gunners 2-1 over Sparta in a bit of an upset ( Friday night game in PMO May make it difficult for Spartas old boys to get there )

Dynamo 2 - 2 with black knights

Blue devils 3-2 over red bulls ( plan the relegation parade to div 3 fellas )

PMO Titans 3-1 over surrey ( surrey on turf not as good as on their home grass pitch )

Mission 4-0 over temple ( if temple show up ... )

Red Devils vs Abby ( solid derby and match of the week for sure )

Match Week 10 Prediction
Sparta 2-1 Gunners
Blue Devils 4-1 Red Bulls
Titans 1-1 Surrey United
Mission 5-0 Temple (forfeit or not)
Red Devils 4-3 Abby United (M.O.T.W.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens