Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] November '08 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We sucked. Ugly, brutal, nasty arse soccer. Worst game of the year. Missing our top goal scorer and sweeper and winger but whatever, we were just bad.

That happened to us early this year in our the game against you. We all had hang nails and there were several bruised vaginas , it was terrible.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluebird what are you smoking the game was DFC Razorbacks 3 GEU 2
what game were you watching none of the goals were called back.

Almighty FVSL site says 2-2 as well. I guess they're smoking what Bluebird is smoking

Someone tell us the official score?

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluebird what are you smoking the game was DFC Razorbacks 3 GEU 2
what game were you watching none of the goals were called back.

Almighty FVSL site says 2-2 as well. I guess they're smoking what Bluebird is smoking

Someone tell us the official score?

i spoke to the ref after the game and asked if he thought the guy was off side for the last goal and he said yeah he probably was and i left it at that.

but you can see what score he submited .... 2-2 tie :eek:

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can he call a goal back after the game? The goal might have been offside, but he called it a goal during the match. It should count. But i've seen some strange call this year, so it really wouldn't surprise me.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can he call a goal back after the game? The goal might have been offside, but he called it a goal during the match. It should count. But i've seen some strange call this year, so it really wouldn't surprise me.

ok thats enough
i saw the game then i saw the result on the fvsl web site so i thought i would yank a few chains

i have no idea what the fcuk is going on but with dave as ref who knows

tell me geu second goal w.t.f. :eek:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yea terrible pK at that kciked it at the guys arm as he was runing to it, they had a few chances to get it at 2-1 for them but Keeper made nice save to keep the score 1-1 then we made it 2-1. big 3 points we needed them tonight, but def though that team should have more points then they had they had solid mid, and couple fast forwards but there d was letting them down tonight.

Yeah, a couple bad, bad decisions gifted you the first 2 goals, you gifted us the first, I guess we were both feeling generous. matkinson made some nice saves to keep your lead and then our lack of finish prevented us from making any sort of comeback. That sounds familiar for some reason.

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
League adjusted the score DFC 3 GEU 2
ref screwed up
he forgot that we scored a third goal had to look back in his book.
shocking!!!!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
bizzare game in mission tonight. 1-1 is how it finished...however it was called early for me being ****ing dumb and getting 2 yellows and not leaving the park, can they really make me leave a public park??? so as our team leaves the field pissed off at me. the president of the league who was at the game tells us we get the three points because they played an inelligable player. way to confusing and there is anotehr few games for me...at least im having a fun season.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like you may be a dipshit? Why risk losing the game for your team by not leaving the park when asked?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bizzare game in mission tonight. 1-1 is how it finished...however it was called early for me being ****ing dumb and getting 2 yellows and not leaving the park, can they really make me leave a public park??? so as our team leaves the field pissed off at me. the president of the league who was at the game tells us we get the three points because they played an inelligable player. way to confusing and there is anotehr few games for me...at least im having a fun season.

That's bizarre because the president of the league helps to run the POCO div 1 team. Seems a bit odd that he would allow the team to play an ineligible player. Enjoy the lengthy suspension.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

curious, how many game did the guy who threw the punches/fake punch get when we played? There is a guy indef. listed on the league list, is that the guy? T. Mills, don't trust the guy......he is a f*ing snake in the grass...he is involved in poco and runs the league. His antics seem way too backhanded to me.
almost forgot, your a dumb ass....

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like you may be a dipshit? Why risk losing the game for your team by not leaving the park when asked?

Yes he isn't our smartest player but he eventually did leave the field. Our club owner was the one who didn't leave the field when asked, then the ref ended the game. It was already a min or two into injury time so the game would have ended 1-1 more then likely anyway.

curious, how many game did the guy who threw the punches/fake punch get when we played? There is a guy indef. listed on the league list, is that the guy? T. Mills, don't trust the guy......he is a f*ing snake in the grass...he is involved in poco and runs the league. His antics seem way too backhanded to me.
almost forgot, your a dumb ass....

It is the same guy. We don't know how long he will get but he was suspended from last year when we signed him so it will probably the remainder of the year. As mb10 was saying he got a red, his second of the year for the same thing... bitching at the ref. Theres two strikers gone for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0