Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] November '08 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we should start talking about MOTW for week 13. Rangers and Titans are probably hoping for a tie. But we are ready to go and a tie just won't do. Lets go DEEWDDDNEEEY.

JTL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers will take this one 1-0 or 2-0.

We had easily our worst performance of the year, lost 5-3. Every one of their goals against was due to colossal brain farts of the highest magnitude.

The book on the Athletic has to be we can’t play when the sun is up. There is no other good explanation. All the games this year that we’ve drastically underachieved in were played when the sun was up- including the first 20 minutes of our match vs. Mission when we went down 2-0 early. Apparently we are vampires.

That, and we didn’t deserve it. Fcuking karma.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's bizarre because the president of the league helps to run the POCO div 1 team. Seems a bit odd that he would allow the team to play an ineligible player. Enjoy the lengthy suspension.

so thats three abd games on the trot for poco
div 1 poco v geu broken leg
prem geu v poco inj ankle
div 1 miss v poco dipsh1t
hell cloughie whats going on

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We dont play TWU until Dec 12th.

But it will be MOOTW then...

he was referring to dew. vs. POMO this weekend Z, I had to read it twice and look at the valley homepage to figure out what he was stating.......so, we could use a tie with many many suspensions. Another good tilt is Alderhole vs Super nice and friendly Trinity. Ties around!
As for Dude, you cannot take this away from us! We own that phrase for 1 year. NO soup for you.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we should start talking about MOTW for week 13. Rangers and Titans are probably hoping for a tie. But we are ready to go and a tie just won't do. Lets go DEEWDDDNEEEY.

JTL

MOTW is always the Ranger match. ;)

But Dewdney Utd vs. PoMo Gunners is probably right up there too this week.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pomo v Dewdney is the MOTW.

BUT!

The place to be will be Newton as four Surrey/North Delta place teams are playing at the same time.

Should get crazy for Friday Night Lights !

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pomo v Dewdney is the MOTW.

BUT!

The place to be will be Newton as four Surrey/North Delta place teams are playing at the same time.

Should get crazy for Friday Night Lights !

And I won't have a test the next morning so hopefully Z will have the magic BBQ out.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Against Sikh Utd, it will be a battle for the changerooms. Steppy, what's the plan as they have keys as well. I think as home teams we get priority :D

The plan is the Rangers get one change room because we are the 'Gers, and Sikh and the Strikers get to share the other.
ND is outside as they never provided change rooms for us whether they played at Mackie or Delsom.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dewd VS Moody - game of the year!
Until we face the Rangers of course which will then be game of the year.
Short week to prepare, me tired old bones are having issues, and I am one of the younger guys!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
he was referring to dew. vs. POMO this weekend Z, I had to read it twice and look at the valley homepage to figure out what he was stating.......so, we could use a tie with many many suspensions.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Steppy. Some folks are a little slow on here.

JTL

lostmytouch

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
is that upset??
pretty sure this pau selects team, from posts ive read think there the team to beat in this league

nice win for ND

Way to stir things up Pred! It will all come out in the wash first game after Christmas.

You punks better stay for beers after.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The plan is the Rangers get one change room because we are the 'Gers, and Sikh and the Strikers get to share the other.
ND is outside as they never provided change rooms for us whether they played at Mackie or Delsom.

We wouldn't expect any less out of the lot of you surrey kunts

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

they've got changerooms now at delsom... however they don't tell you the doors automatically lock (magnetic) if you shut them and they don't have a key, so all your stuff (including beer!!!) gets stored away and you have to wait 2 hours for a delta parks worker to open the damn thing!:rolleyes:

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
they've got changerooms now at delsom... however they don't tell you the doors automatically lock (magnetic) if you shut them and they don't have a key, so all your stuff (including beer!!!) gets stored away and you have to wait 2 hours for a delta parks worker to open the damn thing!:rolleyes:

your beer must have been nice and cold though so look at the positives...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
only because it was in a cooler full of ice... the changerooms remain heated even when closed... not sure what they are keeping warm, but it was toasty in there when we finally got in...

Nothing better than coming in to a warm changeroom after a freezing cold training session.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0