Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Oct '08 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New month, new thread.
Lets start this month off with a "Where's Yoda" Game.

Carry on lads.

~Yods

Attachments

• 400px-Sumo_ceremony.jpg
    400px-Sumo_ceremony.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 113

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a restaurant owner, maybe I could shed some light on the subject. Hmm, come to think of it, I have an abundance of little packs of strawberry jams. Seems that "raspberry" is the flavour of choice nowadays. Where is this place that can I bring my overstock to? I would be happy to unload my unwanted inventory. Actually stats Canada has some information on the subject. Although most raspberry jams do contain strawberry puree in them(for cost reductions), the raspberry is the most popular berry chosen, with blueberry second, and strawberry third. In other parts of the world, however, mango is tops.
I personally, am partial to Yellies(mmm grape jelly).

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
October is Pumpkin Jam month.

Snowman- last I understood you were a teacher? Restaurant? Where? What? When? Why?

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
jam is a dumb conversation for a soccer thread...lets get back to a soccer related topic...ummmmm....rangers are divers..lol....we got lots of guys away this weekend so the struggle may continue...out

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
jam is a dumb conversation for a soccer thread...lets get back to a soccer related topic...ummmmm....rangers are divers..lol....we got lots of guys away this weekend so the struggle may continue...out

i guess it would be inappropriate of me to mention Mr. Clean passed away today:(

he was 92 :eek:

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dopeashell, Is it true that it was you who was flipping out at a waitress because they didn't have strawberry jam?

Just trying to clarify.

back on topic: toast and jam before a soccer game is good.

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, if you know me then you should understand that the last place I would be allowed to work is at a school. Besides you have to be edgimicated.

On topic, with Snowman sidelined, the dewdney vs dewdney game will lose some of it's luster.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On topic, with Snowman sidelined, the dewdney vs dewdney game will lose some of it's luster.

We will lose some luster. Some lust anyways without seeing you in your tightly fitting long sleeve black jersey.

Its going to be tough for us to pull this one out. We are going into this game with 6 or 7 injuries.

JTL.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why did I think that? Pretty much everytime we catch up we're drunk, so who the fcuk knows.

You missed a free opportunity to pimp your establishment.

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The most underestimated jam would have to be the "cherry" jam......Just f*cking delicious
dont see to much of it these days...

Maybe snowman can explain why

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why did I think that? Pretty much everytime we catch up we're drunk, so who the fcuk knows.

You missed a free opportunity to pimp your establishment.

It was left out on purpose. I don't think it's good for business to have all the freaks on here knowing. I think you'd agree. It's bad enough that my own team shows up. Course, I do have some pints available after closing time if anyone is interested in being my friend!

Snowman!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, maybe you can PM me it. Do you make sandwiches? I am, of course, the #1 self annoited TTP sandwich reviewer in these parts. My pen is lethal, but for a free pint, I may throw down an extra toothpick.

Back to jams: how is is that everyone has forgotten the boisenberry? That, and Powell River homemade blackberry, once again.

I am quite fond of the cousin of the blackberry as well- the halleberry. My favorite berry by a country mile. I could eat that jam all day. Halle Berry Pictures

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta say I'm right there with you on that call. Although in my immagination it tasts like coconut cream pie.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
just so u guys know this is now the worst thread on ttp...it went from soccer to discussing jam..you guys are really fu*king hurting....perhaps you should start a jam thread and leave this one to soccer..just a thought....(insert backwards peace sign here) ya wankers..and dude to try some lame as come back..if i wanted come back from you id scrape your throat......nutella pylons...out

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
just so u guys know this is now the worst thread on ttp...it went from soccer to discussing jam..you guys are really fu*king hurting....perhaps you should start a jam thread and leave this one to soccer..just a thought....(insert backwards peace sign here) ya wankers..and dude to try some lame as come back..if i wanted come back from you id scrape your throat......nutella pylons...out

someone is just upset he doesn't get any jam... or pie... or anything else...:p

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Instead of a jam thread I have a good idea. Maybe we could meet bi-monthly for a "TTP Jam-berry", so to speak. We could discuss jam and jam related topics. I could host at my restaurant. I have a mega four slice toaster. Or scones. My favourite is blueberry. Any suggestions?
Hey Dopey, could you emcee it? You know, 'cause you know all about the jams of the world and such.

On topic, I predict Dewdney to win. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0