Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its for reasons like this that you should have two sides of 10 where you play each other twice and then there is none of this we should have won, we played poorly, etc. I for one don't like only having one crack at a team.

JTL

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think most teams feel they are better then the other team or can beat them after they lost. I have given you guys respect because I could see you had quality but really you got one shot all game...one fukcing shot. Ever thought maybe we make teams play like shite because we impose our style on you. You guys play a control game and knock it around well so we beat the shite out of you and took over the game.

One team soundly beat us this year and that was Poco, smashed us 4-0 and we deserved what we got. One Delta team beat us 1-0 in a boring crappy game by both teams, nothing to brag about although they did. The goal scored was a mediocre to decent shot from about the 35 yards. The only offence they have is to have the goalie kick it as hard as he can and hope for flick on from the forward.
The other Delta beat us 2-0 in game we should have finished in the first half missing several sitters and keeping them (you) in it way to long. In the end we got what we deserved, a loss for leaving it scoreless for too long. The second Delta team played better soccer but should not finish higher than the other as they weren't tough to play against. If this is the team you play for I didn't think we even got one shot but that was our doing not yours. We missed four sitters from inside the 6, that is 'shitting the bed' not good defence. If you think you deserved to win that game you are delusional. Again we got what we deserved because we didn't put it away, they are no points for being the better team unless of course you win.

Nedved

Feb 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Woulda, coulda, shoulda and you didn't! Get over it and move on.
Those guys/teams who make excuses for their losses will continue to lose and continue to have excuses. In my opinion, the better team will be the one with the best record at the years end. Ones that are the most consistant are the better of the bunch, even if they lose to a "hit or miss" team.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
. Again we got what we deserved because we didn't put it away, they are no points for being the better team unless of course you win.

you only had one chance to put the game away against us...you gotta make good on your chances even if its only one...hahhaha one chance all game....i will agree with jtl they should draw teams outta a hat 2 groups of ten top two teams from each move up or something...

bored..when i was trying to end the argument i wrote the stats down cause he could say well we are in first and your in 6th...and your angel was that we beat the first place team....good luck till the end of the year...

anyone know when the cup season starts roughly...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, you seed the sides based on last season standings. But, yes...way more fun when you get the second crack.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
One team soundly beat us this year and that was Poco, smashed us 4-0 and we deserved what we got. One Delta team beat us 1-0 in a boring crappy game by both teams, nothing to brag about although they did. The goal scored was a mediocre to decent shot from about the 35 yards. The only offence they have is to have the goalie kick it as hard as he can and hope for flick on from the forward.
The other Delta beat us 2-0 in game we should have finished in the first half missing several sitters and keeping them (you) in it way to long. In the end we got what we deserved, a loss for leaving it scoreless for too long. The second Delta team played better soccer but should not finish higher than the other as they weren't tough to play against. If this is the team you play for I didn't think we even got one shot but that was our doing not yours. We missed four sitters from inside the 6, that is 'shitting the bed' not good defence. If you think you deserved to win that game you are delusional. Again we got what we deserved because we didn't put it away, they are no points for being the better team unless of course you win.

Missed 6 sitters? Sounds like you need to finish more?? If you are talking about the game where we won 2 nil, you are talking about our team. Jive is an ND guy. Last I checked the team that won probably derserved it. Bottom line, we scored and you didn't. So I would say we deserved it. I like that we can win games and be not tough to play against. Imagine what will happen when we are harder to play against. :rolleyes: Sounds like excuses to me.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone is so frickin sensitive on here. It's unbelievable. I believe Bored stated that we didn't win because we couldn't finish our dinner that day. Read before you post please.

JTL

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, you seed the sides based on last season standings. But, yes...way more fun when you get the second crack.

yea that is a much better way to do it..so the premier teams that come down would be in the div 1a group and the bottom of div 1a goes into div 1 b kinda thing...by golley dude i think your on to something..well done..you should start by submiting a formal letter to the head brass of the league...thatnks for taking the onis upon yourslef to try to get this up and running...i dont have the time....later

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two side of equal merrit. A & B have the same level. Go down the list...1st is A, 2nd is B, 3rd is A, 4th is B. Try it. It really isn't that tough...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
15 months and 7 days Heany. Until then, I remain nothing more than a very mature padawan learner. Kind of like the Luke Skywalker of my time, except I've never kissed my sister.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey what happened out in Tsawwassen guys ,I heard the game was called early as a brohaha broke out. I also heard Chilliwack was up 4-1 and Tsawwassen came back 6-4 when the fun started.

uh not quite, they were up 3-1 at one point I think. Our young guy up front put in a hat trick in the first half. second half was dominated by us, chilliwacks goals were absolute rippers though, keeper had no chance, a couple due to poor defending in my opinion.

late in the game, probably just a couple minutes left we were up 6-4, one of the chilliwack players ran our keeper, who was filling in for our regular keeper as he's in mexico, and ya, nothing serious, ref lost control of the game as he has most of the games he's reffed for us. which was a shame cuz it was one of the better ones he'd done, except for this....

...instead of showing two yellows earlier in the 2nd half, he sent our player and the wack player "off for 10 minutes" then once the ten minutes was up, he notified everyone on the field, and both players went back on. JUST SHOCKING!!!!! what is this hockey? a 10 minute major for shoving??? where does the FVSL find these guys???

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
uh not quite, they were up 3-1 at one point I think. Our young guy up front put in a hat trick in the first half. second half was dominated by us, chilliwacks goals were absolute rippers though, keeper had no chance, a couple due to poor defending in my opinion.

late in the game, probably just a couple minutes left we were up 6-4, one of the chilliwack players ran our keeper, who was filling in for our regular keeper as he's in mexico, and ya, nothing serious, ref lost control of the game as he has most of the games he's reffed for us. which was a shame cuz it was one of the better ones he'd done, except for this....

...instead of showing two yellows earlier in the 2nd half, he sent our player and the wack player "off for 10 minutes" then once the ten minutes was up, he notified everyone on the field, and both players went back on. JUST SHOCKING!!!!! what is this hockey? a 10 minute major for shoving??? where does the FVSL find these guys???

Thats something they do in the Christian soccer league. give a guy a yellow and make him go sit on the sidelines for ten minutes.:eek:

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats something they do in the Christian soccer league. give a guy a yellow and make him go sit on the sidelines for ten minutes.:eek:

That church ball has some silly rules. I know they are trying to keep the league clean, but sitting off for 10 mins is like sitting in the corner in preschool. I have played in the leaue and choose to not play anymore due to this kind of childish officiating and rules.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That church ball has some silly rules. I know they are trying to keep the league clean, but sitting off for 10 mins is like sitting in the corner in preschool. I have played in the leaue and choose to not play anymore due to this kind of childish officiating and rules.

its just so you can cool your head and calm down...i see the point of it all..although im sure DJGMC still struggled a bit in that league as well and thats why he quit..everyone else goes to that league and is like one of the better players so he thought he wanted to get in a spotlight.....never happend so he's out.....so am i ..out

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to point out that the Gunners got a good draw at the start of the season, as we got away with a tie due to me against them, but if we were to play them now we would take those 3 points.

PS, Rome pretty good.

Big couple of games ahead for our boys while I am gone. Sorry for the full words I cannot find the stupid apostrophy.

AS Roma did not pay me as much, I have to take my talent to Lazio, bah!

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
its just so you can cool your head and calm down...i see the point of it all..although im sure DJGMC still struggled a bit in that league as well and thats why he quit..everyone else goes to that league and is like one of the better players so he thought he wanted to get in a spotlight.....never happend so he's out.....so am i ..out

Do you always really need to calm down after a yellow? Maybe you do. 10 mins off is stupid and it never changes anything in anyones play. Actually several of our players play in that league and on the same team. We aquitted ourselves quite well and won the division 2 years running. We had a mix of 16 to 50 year olds and played very well together. The league is just not for me. I guess your the superstar for your team in that league eh? out.......:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0