Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & BBQ updates March 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
He owns a hair salon, so clearly he means everyone... Just like he promised the hookers and blow to dwedney when they thrashed us.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just want to say congrats to the guys on there win and tie since I have been out. Not sure who played net for us but congrats to whom ever for the results. We have had a crappy run since the christmas break but nice to see the boys turn it around.
Also congrats to Sub and Langley on there result against ACBC.

Whoever it was that stood in for Canuck did a great job and probably was the reason it was a tie. Sporting came hard at us all game and was leading
2-1 in the second half. We were coming on strong and probably should have put a few more away. Final result tied at 2 and again props to Sportings back up for a strong game. One of your boys told me that you have some pretty strained ribs Canuck. Hope you heal up soon and get back to your team. Thanks to big Joe for cleaning our BBQ of all the dogs!

Signed consistently inconsistent DMU

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL H and B for the Rangers,,the Nomads,ACBC of coarse. UM the Pilons cause I love their name..The Clones for haveing better uniforms than us. Yoda cause he need to get some bad. Oh hell lets have a party,,Everyone,,wait the Gunners,are they old enough to be there. Ahh who cares it will be like Porkys for the young fellas.(anyone remember Porkys) I hope Im not the only one

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
. Ahh who cares it will be like Porkys for the young fellas.(anyone remember Porkys) I hope Im not the only one

I think Utah starred in it....

You wont get many LOL's on here with the Porky's comments.....

LMAO,
Z

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, Z. Are you guys showing up with a full squad on Sunday or will it be a second string crew?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ , I'm now laughing at the scene where the guy has the old teacher grab his unit thru the shower wall and pull.:D

back on topic... Div 1 sucks and Div 2's where it's at.:eek:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL H and B for the Rangers,,the Nomads,ACBC of coarse. UM the Pilons cause I love their name..The Clones for haveing better uniforms than us. Yoda cause he need to get some bad. Oh hell lets have a party,,Everyone,,wait the Gunners,are they old enough to be there. Ahh who cares it will be like Porkys for the young fellas.(anyone remember Porkys) I hope Im not the only one

looks like booze and blow before this post.. G its 7pm slow down..

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL H and B for the Rangers,,the Nomads,ACBC of coarse. UM the Pilons cause I love their name..The Clones for haveing better uniforms than us.

WTH? We steal some points from you and suddenly were out of the party? We invited you to our BBQ... Our season is over, we need some R&R and H & B. Hook us up. Pleasseee Pleassseee.

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, thanks for coming. Sorry about the minutes. I usually manage to get permit guys in the game a little more but it was one of those games....

Good effort.... wtf was a striker doing fouling a guy on the goal line in our box anyhow? Apparently you play some defense that your coach doesn't know about....;)

No Problems what so ever, im glad you invited me out for another chance to run with your guys it was fun. And im glad I could help out a little bit. :cool:
And Yeah im kinda a Jack of all Trades :rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, Z. Are you guys showing up with a full squad on Sunday or will it be a second string crew?

......some are away, and a bunch of us are hitting the canucks game saturday night. I will be packing my bag before i go out saturday.

We will have 3-4 subs, but they will be zombies.

you guys getting the bbq out?

looking forward to the grass....miss it.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks DJGMC for the update on the game as I haven't talked to the boys since I got back. I'm glad to hear it was a good game and who ever played net for us did a great job as we don't have a back up. As far as me being hurt I got hurt in our game against Port Moody before christmas. I tore my lower abdominal muscle between my hips. It sucks as it has stopped my marathon training but most importantly hurt my play which intern hurt my team. Disappointing as I was having a good season up to that point so looking forward to a fresh start next season.
I was also wondering if Joe Harper still playing for you if so let him know Shag says hi. As for Joe eating all your hotdogs I'm suprised anyone else got one.
Good luck in your last game and see you guys next year.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's artificial Blow, i mean grass. Hence the word "turf" after Rotary under the field column
;)

soccerbuddy

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Ghouse,
We have 2 goalies(Delta Metro Highlanders) and it works great for us!! We have fun and work each other hard at practise. It helps that I can play out on the field though! Langley Athletics have 2 very good goalies that share time. (Brian and Steve).
You guys aren't the only ones!!!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Ghouse,
We have 2 goalies(Delta Metro Highlanders) and it works great for us!! We have fun and work each other hard at practise. It helps that I can play out on the field though! Langley Athletics have 2 very good goalies that share time. (Brian and Steve).
You guys aren't the only ones!!!

No ACBC is the only team that does anything well. They are the best run team, they get along better then anyone, they have a super neat website(very original) I mean look at Ghouse or should I say Rich IV,philanthropist. The guy is more of a spokesmen for emphysima then he is for the soccer community..seriously. If you don't realize they are the best just listen to them they will tell you all about it. The wayner passes to lindros who lays it back to fuzz as the sideline yells" oh shite you just got burned playa."

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

if i come support ACBC do i get some?

no seriously i luv hookers and blow.

great combo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0