Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & BBQ updates March 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Ghouse,
We have 2 goalies(Delta Metro Highlanders) and it works great for us!! We have fun and work each other hard at practise. It helps that I can play out on the field though! Langley Athletics have 2 very good goalies that share time. (Brian and Steve).
You guys aren't the only ones!!!

Same two keepers here. One played 13 games, the other 5. The guy that played 5 also signed D3 on paper just to play some games elsewhere and I believe he got a half dozen there as well (IE: Nomads, Knights etc). Worked out great for everyone.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait for our win this weekend. I've got really nothing to say today, but I thought I would point out that ACBC rocks, you suck, and I toot my own horn because I prove it all the time. Wobbly hands, oh well I still make the saves in tournaments games whatever. I'm on a winning team, I got here because I havebeen good for ages, and I will be good for ages in all positions. BTW, has anybody seen me play indoor, 3 years in a row on Arsenal, top goal scorer!

BTW, on a serious note, come by the John B at 9pm next Monday, I will buy a few rounds to anyone that does, it will be a good time, promise! NO bs, just good fun.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cobras please stay away from our last game as your hex is still bothering us..As for me and Ogod haveing a cuddle session,,LOL did I say Ogod,,Lol now thats funny. He is not my type and his wife would kill me. Ps I am a burger man. No hotdogs for me.
I do know the Dog likes to say ,well weird at best ,things on here and he does toot his own horn,ALOT. But he is 6 out of 6 PKs this year and ask the Gunners how he stoned I think it was 6 or 7 break aways. There are more than a few good goalies in Div 1, I agree. But Odogs dedication and his important saves have made him a keeper ,and our Goalie. Everyone has a bad game for sure. Game winning saves are what I look for in a Keeper. Dedication and the way you handle the other goalie on your team also are very important factors. How many teams have 2 good Goalies that get along and know their role and are happy with it.

Thanks Ghouse for the nice things. Heck on a different team, I almost beat ACBC singlehandedly last year. But I signed with the best team in the province for a reason, to play for a great coach, and great players. But you signed me for a reason, and everyone can be jealous wishing they were in my shoes.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Ghouse for the nice things. Heck on a different team, I almost beat ACBC singlehandedly last year. But I signed with the best team in the province for a reason, to play for a great coach, and great players. But you signed me for a reason, and everyone can be jealous wishing they were in my shoes.

Running the sidelines....trying to find Fuzz's hat when its sunny:confused:

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going to love reading your posts a year from now when you realize you are in a little too far over your head. But we probably won't see you post too much then will we?

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going to love reading your posts a year from now when you realize you are in a little too far over your head. But we probably won't see you post too much then will we?

LOL. I'm assuming you're talking to me. I can't wait to show you up, because English Premier League is not even way too far for me. But thanks for being a fan, and hit me back up next year when I'm doing well!

Ciao!

BTW, ACBC tryouts for premier soon, obviously everybody wants to try and out and fail, so **** off, and don't bother. Keep playing for your junk squads!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, this is getting tired.

You are average for div. 1. That doesn't mean bad, but it doesn't mean exceptional. I can think of several steadier keepers in this division than you. Trust me.

In Premier, you will be well in over your head against accomplished strikers who routinely pick the corners, and who routinely go in hard. The book on you already is that you are an amputee goalie: at some point somebody cut off your hands. Honestly, if a team is lacking the ability to pick a spot in between the pipes that you can't get to, the next best option is to place the ball directly at your chest, and look for an easy rebound.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just wanted to thank the ACBC contingent for their relentess self promotion and ego petting. It has been entertaining....reminds me of a few years ago when the Black Knights were the nations greatest Div 1 team. I believe they went on to play proffessionaly as well. NO?

Knock em dead in Prem kids - Just remember sticks and stones, and keep your chin up. People like you.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Ghouse , when are tryouts? I know a couple great Keepers that live out that way and want to try out?

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL. I'm assuming you're talking to me. I can't wait to show you up, because English Premier League is not even way too far for me. But thanks for being a fan, and hit me back up next year when I'm doing well!

Ciao!

BTW, ACBC tryouts for premier soon, obviously everybody wants to try and out and fail, so **** off, and don't bother. Keep playing for your junk squads!

English Premier??? You are enertaining, so I hope you keep that up.
But to add to Dudes scouting report, I have heard its not your lack of hands that may be the problem but the way your moobs keep getting in the way.

From now on can we all please start addressing Odog with the proper name...
Moobs

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think one of the goalies on our team played in the World Cup at age 18. Is that good? :rolleyes:

odogspostsarefuntoread

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have to admitt. It was fun. Met alot of nice peeps and a few dicks.
PS ODodg. were not there yet.
Oh and I didnt say we were the only team with 2 goalies. I said its what I look for in a goalie.getting along with the other keeper.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Ghouse , you just know the other teams next year will be gunning to make Odog look bad! Not sure if this is a good strategy for the guy to be on hear bragging about himself ?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Ghouse , you just know the other teams next year will be gunning to make Odog look bad! Not sure if this is a good strategy for the guy to be on hear bragging about himself ?

Isnt that we were doing in Div 1?

....plan is simple.
Odog fakes an injury, and the other teams are left still talking about Odog, and not ACBC....

Great Strategy!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Ghouse , when are tryouts? I know a couple great Keepers that live out that way and want to try out?

Anytime Wednesday nights from 9pm to 12am at 8 rinks. We meet in the locker room 5 or 6 every night beforehand at 8:45pm. Come out, and good luck!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isnt that we were doing in Div 1?

....plan is simple.
Odog fakes an injury, and the other teams are left still talking about Odog, and not ACBC....

Great Strategy!

Lol, I can't wait for premier strikers gunning for me. Will make me play that much harder, so I can post more trash about everyone else. As for the faked injury, ask Ghouse how much my physio has been costing. It's close to what I get (cough cough) per game.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol, I can't wait for premier strikers gunning for me. Will make me play that much harder, so I can post more trash about everyone else. As for the faked injury, ask Ghouse how much my physio has been costing. It's close to what I get (cough cough) per game.

By physio do you mean fat camp? I hear it can be quite expensive but very rewarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0