Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & BBQ updates March 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kids will never understand....

I got a text from Hat at 4:30! :eek:

Worst part was I was still up :(:D;)

I really enjoyed the cruise to GEU though....
I think I saw a campground there that my parents used to take me as a child.

NOPE, But a good night it was!!!!

Good training session tonight,

and really looking forward to the Port Moody game

Lets leave it all on the pitch Ger's

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, go Z and the Rangers. I don't want to have to beat the living shite out of Port Moody again.

Again? I dont really remember you beating the shite out of us the first time. What I remember was beating the shite out of you guys, only to have our shots stopped by the gravitational force of your moobs. We have since learned to shoot the ball away from goaltenders.

sounds like your scared of a gunners win this weekend...

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
nice to see we are involved in 3 important games that decide all 3 teams fate.
We are going no where in the standings, but are glad we can decide these teams fate. Once again the league is decided through Ranger town.

All joking aside, its nice to finish the league with some important games. Hope to see some out for the BIG GREEK night....o and the PM game.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again? I dont really remember you beating the shite out of us the first time. What I remember was beating the shite out of you guys, only to have our shots stopped by the gravitational force of your moobs. We have since learned to shoot the ball away from goaltenders.

Liking Dutch13's posts more and more. For a young turk, his spelling and grammar are surprisingly good (though a few glaring errors in this sample), and you just can’t teach the use of creative phases like: “…only to have our shots stopped by the gravitational force of your mobs.”

That is some high quality piss-take. And, it sure beats balls hitting asses.

I know I will be hanging around this thread at least one more season, and I need a young apprentice who can carry the ball, and set the record straight when teams like the Rangers and ACBC grossly over state the truth in their self-gratification(s).

I.e.:
~If you lose by a goal, and can’t generate good goal scoring chances, you deserve to lose.
~If you tie a match, you have not in fact beat the living shite out of the other squad.
~French wines are vastly superior to Italians.
~The Whaley Rangers / SFC Storm would rather win the Knights league and smoke weed than compete in the Pakenham Cup.

I suspect, however, my Padawan will be gracing the Premier pages next year, and we’ll be forced to endure the mental image of a 5 month long (September to end of January, or thereabouts) Rangers circle jerk, with Zaurrini playing the part of Brianna Banks. Yes, entertaining at first, but after a while, if you’ve seen one facial, you’ve seen them all.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liking Dutch13's posts more and more. For a young turk, his spelling and grammar are surprisingly good (though a few glaring errors in this sample), and you just can’t teach the use of creative phases like: “…only to have our shots stopped by the gravitational force of your mobs.”

That is some high quality piss-take. And, it sure beats balls hitting asses.

I know I will be hanging around this thread at least one more season, and I need a young apprentice who can carry the ball, and set the record straight when teams like the Rangers and ACBC grossly over state the truth in their self-gratification(s).

I.e.:
~If you lose by a goal, and can’t generate good goal scoring chances, you deserve to lose.
~If you tie a match, you have not in fact beat the living shite out of the other squad.
~French wines are vastly superior to Italians.
~The Whaley Rangers / SFC Storm would rather win the Knights league and smoke weed than compete in the Pakenham Cup.

I suspect, however, my Padawan will be gracing the Premier pages next year, and we’ll be forced to endure the visual image of a 5 month long (September to end of January, or thereabouts) Rangers circle jerk, with Zaurrini playing the part of Brianna Banks. Yes, entertaining at first, but after a while, if you’ve seen one facial, you’ve seen them all.

Dont you have to pack?

Bulljive,
As long as they keep talking about me.....:knvb:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, go Z and the Rangers. I don't want to have to beat the living shite out of Port Moody again.

Maybe I am challenged, I just now read a little closer on the FVSL site regarding promotion or relegation. I always understood the 1st tiebreaker to be Season Series (in this case a 2-2 draw) and the 2nd tiebreaker was the GF and GA. I took this to mean TOTAL, not just during the season series which in D1 is MOOT since its only one game.

I Guess I need go back to school.

PS: I do however know all the RELEGATION Rules..since it is typically more relevent to us...;)

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

When we played you we had mostly div. 3 players playing at the time. You guys played well, but wait till we play you again. Plus, I may not even play that game anyway, so fat chance of shooting around me.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
When we played you we had mostly div. 3 players playing at the time. You guys played well, but wait till we play you again. Plus, I may not even play that game anyway, so fat chance of shooting around me.
pun intended

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Are you included in the "div 3 players"? you might captain this squad.
Going to continue faking the injury until there is no more meaningful games huh. Whats wrong with you anyways? You looked fine when your were flopping around between halves at our game. Got our strikers hopes up, only to see your real goalie come out 2nd half.
I think Ghouse sat you down and said, listen dog, "I dont want to cut you, so you will fake an injury from here on, our premier lives depend on it". Thats the rumor..

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday Night Lights!

At Newton!!

PM v 'Gers 8:30 kick off

Greek Night!

Gyros and Ouzo :wa:

Clubhouse will be open.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Greek Night!

Gyros and Ouzo :wa:QUOTE]

You call that Greek night? Where the hell is the roast lamb on the spit, the souvlakia, the spanakopita, potatoes? It'll probably be a donair instead as well.

Disappointed! Hopefully you guys at least have some feta.

See you all in the summer

Shagalot JR

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know of any summer leagues with games scheduled for Sundays that's still looking for teams or players to sign up?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Greek Night!

Gyros and Ouzo :wa:QUOTE]

You call that Greek night? Where the hell is the roast lamb on the spit, the souvlakia, the spanakopita, potatoes? It'll probably be a donair instead as well.

Disappointed! Hopefully you guys at least have some feta.

See you all in the summer

Hey TermofDonkey,

Come by and I'll buy your first pint.

I should have made potatoes, you right. That really would have been Greek:rolleyes: maybe add rice too:rolleyes:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry about to head out of town or else I might have swung by. And do you Italians make the potatoes that are seasoned with lemon and other stuff like the Greeks. You guys probably boil them plain like the Portuguese ;).

Good luck tonight

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry about to head out of town or else I might have swung by. And do you Italians make the potatoes that are seasoned with lemon and other stuff like the Greeks. You guys probably boil them plain like the Portuguese ;).

Good luck tonight

Actually, we squish them and make my FAVOURITE italian dish.

Gnocchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0