Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & BBQ updates March 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good liuck guys,,I wish I could make it out to watch,Our other team has a game at Rotary Turf same time,,Damit

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A few Nomads are going to come out to the home of the Mighty Rangers tonight too...

Be nice to put some faces to some names as Coach and RF are the only TTP'ers I have met with Rangers Roots...that I am aware of...

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are the Champions
Nice to meet and play with you all this season.
Good luck next year to all.
Now a word or two im sure from Odog.
Ps Thankyou Rangers.
Hookers and Blow to ya

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you included in the "div 3 players"? you might captain this squad.
Going to continue faking the injury until there is no more meaningful games huh. Whats wrong with you anyways? You looked fine when your were flopping around between halves at our game. Got our strikers hopes up, only to see your real goalie come out 2nd half.
I think Ghouse sat you down and said, listen dog, "I dont want to cut you, so you will fake an injury from here on, our premier lives depend on it". Thats the rumor..

LOL. I love it how all the keepers and players around the league are so jealous of my talent that they resort to questioning an injury. This is my first severe injury ever. I, up until this year had only missed one game ever in my entire career due to an injury. I tear my achilles, have terrible scar tissue in my right knee which is getting more severe due to the complications in my right ankle and somehow this is a fake! I am not afraid to play any team or face any player, and all I want to do every day is go out there and prove to all you trash out there that I will beat mostly every time, so don't question where my head is at. As for the second half practice time I had getting a few shots in your game, that was my first 10 minute practice time during an actual game in 2 months, and you said I looked fine. Well you can't even imagine playing me when I am 100%, ask Port Moody, and Aldergrove. That's my top game by far this year. As for Rich asking me to step aside, every day he gave me the option to take back the reigns of being between the pipes. I chose not to as I am waiting to show my talents next year in Premier, why bother getting more inured for trash teams like you? Fuss is fine. I trust him.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are the Champions
Nice to meet and play with you all this season.
Good luck next year to all.
Now a word or two im sure from Odog.
Ps Thankyou Rangers.
Hookers and Blow to ya

Of course it's time to say my two bits except, I really have none. All year I have been TTP to all saying how we don't deserve to be in a shite league like yours (Div. 1)! I said we would advance, and we did. I spoke the truth. Although I am dissappointed with our 5th goals against statistic out of 19 teams, but next year we have to focus on getting better defensively. Then again I throw it all out to you that I missed 6 or 7 games this year so I didn't have a full year at the helm, guess there's always next year at being number 1, as I know and everyone knows I am. Good luck to you all next year, can't wait to get out of this crap forum and start talking trash in the premier forum.

There's a reason why Ghouse has me on the team, and his team once again moves past garbage.

Oh yea, who had a problem with how we got into Div. 1 again? Should we still be in Div. 2? Glad we proved to you all what a brilliant team we have.

Furthermore, practice Wednesday nights 9pm to 12am at 8 rinks, we are the best team in the province, why not try your luck and try and make our team, you may be, just may be good enough for our div. 2 cat team.

Last but not least thanks to the Rangers and Z, props from O-Dog who was personally invited by Flava Flav to his exclusive birthday party tomorrow in Burnaby.

Also truthfully thanks to all that actually met me personally on the field and met me in "real life" as I give you guys props and a pleasant cheers, nice to meet you, and it was a pleasure to play against you, glad you don't take this stuff literally.

Best meeting for sure, was the pleasure of meeting the Delta Metro goalie, a fine individual and player.

Worst meeting, well I didn't meet him, but "shades" for Dewdney, wow what a classless player, and laughing stock.

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
o to the dog, u fat ass *( roomer has it ), i just thought i would celebrate after scoring the winning goal against PM,,,,,........................... actually forget the goal, the celebration was the real highlight, i mean, it just flowed with the night,............ WOW was it beautiful, but after looking at yourself every morning, you probably dont know what beautiful is.............. AHHHHHHHHHH its ok, in the mean time you should thank your team ABCDEF and the rangers for helping ABCDE qualify to premier with ease, because to be honest you had ABSOLUTLY nothing to do with it, you were about as useful as an empty beer can to the rangers, like bollocks says ``give your head a shake man, because you never done shiiiiiiit `` and stop bullshitting on TTP all the dam time, go read a ****ing book with your
rosio donald look-a-like girlfriend

ANYWAY IM' GONE

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
OH YEAH............ SFC Rangers 1 Port Moody 0

GREAT GAME IT WAS,

I Think i forgot to mention that

Good luck to ACBC next year in premier &

to PM in their Playoff Against.............

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL. I love it how all the keepers and players around the league are so jealous of my talent that they resort to questioning an injury.

Rangers keeper - 18 games, 12 shutouts, 10 goals against.

Give your head a shake O-Dog, you're lucky to be in the same league as him.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
interesting game,
Rangers had play in first 15 and scored, then PM had a good solid attack with a few scrambles .... nothing doing. Second half consisted of us waiting in our last 45.....bottled them up completely with nothing but a few distant shots and many looping passes to our dfence. Kinda surprised no one on their team stepped up, but what do u do.
They are a better overall team than acbc ......... esp. heart and dfence. Ghouse, you better solve that issue (umar) or your in for a long prem. season.
Overall, we still own PM ;)
GOod luck PM in their battle for prem.
GREAT work by a few Rangers out of action on greek night

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did someone feed the 18 year old too much Sambuca?? though you did score a great goal.

The Gyros were to die for, thanks for the tour Coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0