Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & BBQ updates March 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was pretty surpised to NOT see the ref from our game against the rangers up in the clubhouse... All those long conversations with the Gers players after every foul, hard to believe their wasn't an invite extended to the bastard after letting u guys catch ur breath about 50 times throughout the game;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Packed, flown (with a ****ing missed layover in Toronto Thursday night...cnuting Air Canada), did our skiing at Mont Blanc, and now in Barcelona. Sunny and about 14 deg. C this morning, should be a comfy 20-21 today.

I hear the refs are better here...impartial about the Scotish, but apparently really hate the Dutch. We'll see...

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was pretty surpised to NOT see the ref from our game against the rangers up in the clubhouse... All those long conversations with the Gers players after every foul, hard to believe their wasn't an invite extended to the bastard after letting u guys catch ur breath about 50 times throughout the game;)

Its Veteran Strategy, Works Well .....Eh

But I've Also Got Much To Learn

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry thought I come on, I heard a song on the radio and thought I would share it with you.

"We are the Champions" by Queen

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
odog,
We all get.. ok, some of us get.. how your playing this weak thread, but your team is loaded with individual skill..........thats it. Look at some failures in VMSL, loads of talent..............NO heart. Not going to mentioning any teams, but I will call out a team in the FVSL called .... GN. Loads of talent, but no heart or d-fence. Ghouse, you better load up on some d and guys who will play w/out mittens or you will be back in div. 1 mittens and all.
I will miss your banter.....god for bid dude and ND will have to carry this thread.
ODOG, was that u in the Toronto game.......? Tough bounce
me:knvb:

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
odog,
We all get.. ok, some of us get.. how your playing this weak thread, but your team is loaded with individual skill..........thats it. Look at some failures in VMSL, loads of talent..............NO heart. Not going to mentioning any teams, but I will call out a team in the FVSL called .... GN. Loads of talent, but no heart or d-fence. Ghouse, you better load up on some d and guys who will play w/out mittens or you will be back in div. 1 mittens and all.
I will miss your banter.....god for bid dude and ND will have to carry this thread.
ODOG, was that u in the Toronto game.......? Tough bounce
me:knvb:

I will miss trashing less than talented individuals compared to me too. What Toronto game though?

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're welcome Razorbacks ... we showed up with 11 for you.

Rangers win the parking lot championship this year though. It was like 3am last year when y'all stayed at our park - we brought extra pints and fans to make sure we won the pint-off this year! :wa:

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any word on Sandro? He went down hard and looked to be in a lot of pain. I hope he's ready for next season.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was a very different Rangers team from when we played them. Congrats to the Rbacks for staying up. Seemed like a pretty even game with either team not generating much.

Coachmen 10 Chilliwack 6. I am serious, this was the score in our game. It was probably the worst game I have ever been involved in. Both teams were shite on the day.

JTL

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
A couple of us heard a rumour that the DFC Coachmen are joining Poco Shity for next season ! Any truth to this! Jack The Lad or Big Bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0