Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results January 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 3 Nationals 0

rrrrruuuuuuuuuussssstttttttyyyyyyyy. That explains the first half. Second half breakout for 3 goals. And one by big fat me. Good friends on the nationals but hope they enjoy div.3 from what i here they won't.

We have the Wolves next week hope it's a good game. We are missing our top player(moved to Jasper) but at least our strong center mid is back off suspension.

Remember guys tickets to WestCoast vs Wolves are available at Ticketmaster for $25 a piece. We all know there will be some interested people on the sideline. And I will be guessing they'll be cheering for the Wolves.

We love pressure.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
More diving than the National Championships in MTL by WHA. With their rolling around they helped to dry the field out better.:D
The ref to his credit didn't buy most of what they tried to sell.

What? Diving? Injury list - so called goon with a sprained ankle, #23 has torn his MCL, our right back spent the night in hospital under observation with a concussion, our left back also got a concussion but obviously not as serious. Big time diving by those pussies. I just hope we get another crack at you guys in cup play, and I agree with Franchise, I think our three teams have the best chance at it. I hate losing and I especially hate losing to a team that can't string three passes together, or whose best player doesn't even play for their team. Shooting practice at training for sure.

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i to believe that 2b has the three strongest teams in the div...

i would give langley a little more credit then stall thou..
they did enough to win.. i cant say we did the same..
we should of had a couple at the least but we either had no finish, or there was lucky deflections that would skim past the post..
congrats to langley good luck in in cup play...

.. hows that guy doing that i smoked in the nuts?? i couldnt remember if he was bak on the field or not..

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i to believe that 2b has the three strongest teams in the div...

i would give langley a little more credit then stall thou..
they did enough to win.. i cant say we did the same..
we should of had a couple at the least but we either had no finish, or there was lucky deflections that would skim past the post..
congrats to langley good luck in in cup play...

.. hows that guy doing that i smoked in the nuts?? i couldnt remember if he was bak on the field or not..
He played the whole 90 minutes. That's the most he has played in 2 years. I agree with your assessment Rookie 7 you guys should have had a couple as we were missing guys on the backline but they skimmed past the post or went flying way over or wide of the net. Good Luck to you and Stall in Cup play. It appears I got him going with my diving comment but there was some of that.:cool:.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quote of the night "he had 30 yards to get his nuts out of the way" -Itallian Stallion21

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 3 Nationals 0

rrrrruuuuuuuuuussssstttttttyyyyyyyy. That explains the first half. Second half breakout for 3 goals. And one by big fat me. Good friends on the nationals but hope they enjoy div.3 from what i here they won't.

We have the Wolves next week hope it's a good game. We are missing our top player(moved to Jasper) but at least our strong center mid is back off suspension.

Remember guys tickets to WestCoast vs Wolves are available at Ticketmaster for $25 a piece. We all know there will be some interested people on the sideline. And I will be guessing they'll be cheering for the Wolves.

We love pressure.

Say your prayers,eat your vitamins and hope you get lucky very very lucky to win next week.

Good luck

the_caged_keeper

Nov 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
*sighs* Finally a win again. A month and a half between games, and it showed, definitely. Pumas 3 - Magpies 1. I've come to the realization that there isn't a chirpier team in our division than us. Magpies whined a bit about the way things went, but sometimes they had a reason to. Four or five flagrantly missed handballs, an offside or two, maybe (although their goal, as sweet a shot as it was, was pretty blatantly off) - it was a pretty shoddily officiated game. But for some reason, we continue to run our mouths past the point of propriety. Ah well. Take the win, right? Bearcat, I hear that there were a couple of ugly goals against the Titans? Their top striker guy, can't remember the number, decided to watch our game today and I had a quick chat with him before we played.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the first edition of the D2 Power Rankings for 2008. Nothing has changed at the top, Surrey Coyotes B have made a big jump to the top 5. I'm sure as soon as some of the teams (Mission Blues for one) start getting some of their games made up we'll see some changes.

Code:
TW    LW	Div Rank Group	Team	PowerRanking
1	1	2	C	PCNC United	127.5
2	2	1	B	Whalley Strikers	122
3	3	2	B	Golden Ears Rams	119.5
4	4	3	B	Langley Wolves	107.5
5	8	1	C	Surrey Coyotes B	97.5
6	5	3	C	Mission Blues	96
7	6	4	C	Golden Ears Pumas	88.5
8	9	1	A	Westcoast SC	81.5
9	7	2	A	Peace Arch Selects	75
10	11	4	B	SFC Bullets	71.5
11	14	3	A	White Rock Utd	67.5
12	10	4	A	Langley Clones	66
13	12	5	A	North Delta Titans	61.5
14	13	8	A	Sikh United	50
15	15	5	B	Port Moody Lions	48.5
16	18	5	C	Columbia Bearcats	47.5
17	16	6	A	Surrey Pylons	46
18	17	7	A	Surrey Coyotes A	42
19	26	6	C	Langley Knights	37.5
20	19	7	C	Dewdney Celtic	33
21	20	7	B	Poco Royals	33
22	24	6	B	Coquitlam MF Ajax	31.5
23	21	8	B	Poco City FC Utd	26
24	23	9	A	SFC W/House Caps	26
25	22	8	C	Port Moody Magpies	24.5
26	25	10	A	North Delta Nationals	16.5
27	27	9	C	Golden Ears Titans	-4.5
28	28	10	C	Abbotsford Storm	-7.5
29	29	10	B	Golden Ears Tigers	-9
30	30	9	B	Aldergrove Utd	-14.5

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
even with mission playing their games i don't think they'll catch up to us that easily, (coyotes B)...you guys say 2b has only good teams but i think our division is pretty talented as well. sure your guys' tables our close near the top but i'm pretty sure ours would be just as close if everyone had played as much as games as the teams in 2b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0