Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe I taught a couple of them a lesson or two about the full-on men's game. We'll have to see in our re-match later this season if they were paying attention ;).

Age and experience beat youth and enthusiasm every time...

~Shaven

Creepy...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes it's true... The nat's are 0-0-2. But to write them off would be a mistake. I went out and caught the second half of the PA game. There are some positive things going on. They are better in goal (sorry Cheemak), and improved thier skill in other positions as well. It's a long season, and once they get together as a team and solidify their starting 11, they will be fine.

For the record, I feel bad for the U21 team that moved up to Div 2. Facing a bald, man-loving midgit like Shaven on the backline can be scary. I can just picture him running around with a little chubby "marking" those young strikers when the ball is in touch by pushin' up on their backs... must have been traumatizing. That is what you meant by schooling... right Shaves.

Really....didn't Walls have a picture on here of him getting tea-bagged.

OMG Hector did you learn that move you put on the young langley kid from Walls:eek:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
OMG Hector did you learn that move you put on the young langley kid from Walls:eek:

You mean the one when I ran the kid over then I pushed him when he tried to get up??? Or do you mean the amount of time I sat on the side line talking smack???? I saw Backline do that learnt it from him.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You mean the one when I ran the kid over then I pushed him when he tried to get up??? Or do you mean the amount of time I sat on the side line talking smack???? I saw Backline do that learnt it from him.

The one where you ran the kid over turn around, walked back, knelt over his confused head then began to teabag him till Medford blew the whistle.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a long season, and once they get together as a team and solidify their starting 11, they will be fine.

I'm not even going to comment on the rest of the usual shite that's spewed out of your mouth today, however to the above I say: What the hell is that supposed to mean? Very original, BL; How long did it take you to come up with that gem?? It sure is a long season, and now it's two matches shorter and they're two matches behind. Thank you, Captain Obvious, for that insightful rendering. :rolleyes:

If the Nat's have not yet solidified their starting 11, and have not yet 'gotten together as a team,' then I'd say it's going to be a long season indeed. It doesn't matter how well they've played, or how much more 'skilled' they are in some positions. Bottom line: 2 goals for in two games and two losses. Oh, and since we're on the subject...5 goals against in two losses to start the season is an upgrade? Ouch, I'd ask for a refund...is the C-man still available? :eek:

If you're going to take shots at me, BL, be able to back them up...don't talk trash when all you're armed with is garbage.

~Shaven

P.S. I think it's time you changed your moniker, as 'Sideline16' is a bit more fitting now.

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven, i think youre forgetting that walls is yet to play so when that happens, its lights out for the rest of the league...;):eek:

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not even going to comment on the rest of the usual shite that's spewed out of your mouth today, however to the above I say: What the hell is that supposed to mean? Very original, BL; How long did it take you to come up with that gem?? It sure is a long season, and now it's two matches shorter and they're two matches behind. Thank you, Captain Obvious, for that insightful rendering. :rolleyes:

If the Nat's have not yet solidified their starting 11, and have not yet 'gotten together as a team,' then I'd say it's going to be a long season indeed. It doesn't matter how well they've played, or how much more 'skilled' they are in some positions. Bottom line: 2 goals for in two games and two losses. Oh, and since we're on the subject...5 goals against in two losses to start the season is an upgrade? Ouch, I'd ask for a refund...is the C-man still available? :eek:

If you're going to take shots at me, BL, be able to back them up...don't talk trash when all you're armed with is garbage.

~Shaven

P.S. I think it's time you changed your moniker, as 'Sideline16' is a bit more fitting now.

we could eaasily be 2-0.
first game was lost on a pk. in the late minutes.
and our last game we had no coach, and there was no structure.. a total joke.
we'll be fine.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
we could eaasily be 2-0.
first game was lost on a pk. in the late minutes.
and our last game we had no coach, and there was no structure.. a total joke.
we'll be fine.

Good lord, you're trotting out that reasoning already? Man, it's worse than I thought...and no coach, so there was no structure?? C'mon man, is this Men's league or U-14??? If you and your squad can't sort out a lineup and run a game yourselves at this level, then I agree with you that is a total joke...

Again, bottom line is you are not 2-0-0, you are 0-0-2. No-one cares about your excuses. You and your Nationals lads talk a lot of shite, then don't go out and back it up. A loss is a loss, er two losses...take your medicine, as you're very good at dishing it out and not very good at taking it back. See, that's the problem with you lads; You just can't walk your talk. If you could do that, you'd get more respect. Oh, and if you respected others a bit more that might help a little too. But you don't walk it, you don't give it, so you don't get it.

You know, I take a lot of shite from you...the difference between you and I is that I can take it as well as I can give it without throwing garbage at you that has little or no basis of truth. Unfortuately, you haven't grown up enough to handle verbally sparring with me.

You'll excuse me if I enjoy this for a time...and let it be said that if you run off 5 wins consecutively I'll be the first to congratulate you and give you credit.

~Shaven

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good lord, you're trotting out that reasoning already? Man, it's worse than I thought...and no coach, so there was no structure?? C'mon man, is this Men's league or U-14??? If you and your squad can't sort out a lineup and run a game yourselves at this level, then I agree with you that is a total joke...

Again, bottom line is you are not 2-0-0, you are 0-0-2. No-one cares about your excuses. You and your Nationals lads talk a lot of shite, then don't go out and back it up. A loss is a loss, er two losses...take your medicine, as you're very good at dishing it out and not very good at taking it back. See, that's the problem with you lads; You just can't walk your talk. If you could do that, you'd get more respect. Oh, and if you respected others a bit more that might help a little too. But you don't walk it, you don't give it, so you don't get it.

You know, I take a lot of shite from you...the difference between you and I is that I can take it as well as I can give it without throwing garbage at you that has little or no basis of truth. Unfortuately, you haven't grown up enough to handle verbally sparring with me.

You'll excuse me if I enjoy this for a time...and let it be said that if you run off 5 wins consecutively I'll be the first to congratulate you and give you credit.

~Shaven

when you have someone making subs while they are playing it doesnt go to well.
and i dont know where the shite talk comes from really.

all i see is people calling you out out for how full of yourself you are.

and the real difference between me and you is about 20 years, a head of hair, and the abilitly to run for more than 10 minutes at a time.
oh and my knees still work.
your one of the biggest clowns i've ever met. that goes for the pitch and in the workplace.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
when you have someone making subs while they are playing it doesnt go to well.
and i dont know where the shite talk comes from really.

all i see is people calling you out out for how full of yourself you are.

and the real difference between me and you is about 20 years, a head of hair, and the abilitly to run for more than 10 minutes at a time.
oh and my knees still work.
your one of the biggest clowns i've ever met. that goes for the pitch and in the workplace.

Seems to work for us me playing and making subs (two wins to start the year 7GF 2GA) I think your're mistaking Shaven for the Itallion Stallion. Shaven hasn't said shite about himself or our team. kid grow up. I have time for your big brother and even your cousin I'll give them my respect. but don't come on here calling out my team mate. you have a lot to learn kid. Walls and the Nationals will be fine. it's only two games in.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seems to work for us me playing and making subs (two wins to start the year 7GF 2GA) I think your're mistaking Shaven for the Itallion Stallion. Shaven hasn't said shite about himself or our team. kid grow up. I have time for your big brother and even your cousin I'll give them my respect. but don't come on here calling out my team mate. you have a lot to learn kid. Walls and the Nationals will be fine. it's only two games in.
what do i need to learn exactly?
i worked with the guy, hes an annoying piece of shite. nobody there could stand him and the majority of the guys that played on his team in delta couldnt stand him either.

the nats will be fine.
and i'm done with this shaven nut hugging session.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ummm, I don't think you can mistake Shaven for me. I'm much more ridiculously good looking :D (and apparently have more hair)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This week Div 2b

LUFC Wolves Coquitlam MF Ajax 1-0
SFC Bullets GEU Rams ???
Poco Royals Aldergrove Utd Tie 2-2
Port Moody Lions Poco United 2-1 upset (just cause)
GEU Tigers Whalley Strikers 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0