Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedro_sanchez

Sep 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought the ref wasn't that bad at all. Maybe 17 (and no that's not me) embellished a couple of times but it seemed every time one of our guys got a step on a Ram we got clipped from behind on a late and dirty tackle.
We got 3 sprained ankle, a broken foot, and a broken ankle as souvenirs from last nights "game"
At what point do you say "11 cards tonight...maybe it's us"
The rematch will be awesome! I wish it was next weekend....wait, no I don't we wouldn't have enough guys...

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of congrats Rams on the win!! You guys came to play and got stuck in I only saw first 25 mins. then had to leave but from what I saw I am suprised it was only a 2-1 loss, we looked second best in almost all departments, except pumping the ball down field aimlessly. As far as #17 "diving" well like I said I was only there for the first 25 and in my opinion he took some good knocks before going down. The reffing I never comment on as we have had our share of frustration over the years but I will say that is Martin, one of the best you are going to get in local mens soccer, FIFA and CSA carded and often does Whitecap and VMSL premier games. Once again good win for you guys good luck rest of the way!

Thanks our coach gave us shite at half time knowing that we got away from our game by "humping" it down the feild. as for the Ref I do think he's one of the best. I've have time for him forsure stand up geezer.I just didn't agree with most of his calls not all of them, most of them. like I said our #10 could have been sent off in the first half(only got one yellow). To the Bullets credit they played clean and fair for the most part. we have a small team and knew we had to get stuck in against them. anyway it was a great win and exciting to watch. for us to battle back against those odds and win is a big building block for my team moving forward. Also I'd like to say sorry to Pedro and the Bullets we don't like seeing anyone hurt. I hope the guy that got injured heal up and get back playing soon.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Martin must not of wanted to put down all 11 cards on the fraser valley site....can anyone get a hold of this guy so we can find out which players he decided to give cards to (for records) and who's he thought after didn't deserve one.

I guess it would look bad on fraser valley... Rams 2-1 over Bullets card count rams 9 yellows and 2 reds bullets 0

pedro_sanchez

Sep 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, we didn't take any cards with us, but we got 1 broken leg, 1 broken ankle, and about 3 sprained ankles.
Who was that classy individual on your squad (sidelines) who mentioned he wants to change your team name from Rams to Hacks? Piss taking aside...I actually heard him say that after our midfielder left with his busted ankle. Class Act!
I can't wait for the re-match! I wish it was next weekend...wait, no I don't cause we couldn't field a team now!
At least you can put to bed the "Bullets are the dirtiest team in 3B" myth. That being said you guys deserved the 3pts as we played our worst game in recent memory and you put the only 2 chances you had in the back of the net!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, we didn't take any cards with us, but we got 1 broken leg, 1 broken ankle, and about 3 sprained ankles.
Who was that classy individual on your squad (sidelines) who mentioned he wants to change your team name from Rams to Hacks? Piss taking aside...I actually heard him say that after our midfielder left with his busted ankle. Class Act!
I can't wait for the re-match! I wish it was next weekend...wait, no I don't cause we couldn't field a team now!
At least you can put to bed the "Bullets are the dirtiest team in 3B" myth. That being said you guys deserved the 3pts as we played our worst game in recent memory and you put the only 2 chances you had in the back of the net!

Yeah he's dickhead. He was trying to be funny because the ref was all over us. our first Red card the guy on my team was running along side him getting straight armed and once he saw he wasn't going to get the ball he just stopped running and your player clipped his ankle and feel over. It didn't look that bad from what I saw. they just tripped over each other and unfortunate your player got hurt.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It’s been awhile since I have been on here but I just wanted to say a few things about our Game against Whalley last night. I am the guy who got sucker punched by #18 who I would say is lucky he was kicked out of the game as our whole team had his number. My ear was puffed up and a little purple but besides that I am ok, no big deal. I don’t agree with stallion on how it all started though. Whalley was definitely the instigator and lived up to their Whalley name by playing dirty to make up for their lack of skill. I can’t believe this team is 3-0. Yes they are fast but nothing to brag about. Some of what stallion said is true but he left out the part about the guy on his sidelines with the camouflaged jacket and greasy hair, who was not a player, came running 15 yards onto the field to get involved. There is no excuse for that and just shows how classless this team is. I grabbed him by his coat and greasy hair and threw him to the ground and told him to get the fcuk of the field and that is when I got suckered by #18. At the time I didn’t know who hit me but I heard that the guy ran away from it all like a scared little chicken. Luckily everyone came to their senses and broke it all up as it could have been a lot worse. We all thought for sure that the game was going to be abandoned with 15 to go but the ref let us play onto the end. The game ended 2-1 for Whalley but could have gone either way.

The guy in the camo jacket is a player, has a broken foot, the reason he ran on the field is because on of our guys ran onto the field. He grabbed our guy that ran on the field and pulled him off. He had nothing to do with the fight, nor was he trying to get involved, other than pulling our player who ran on the field off. The next game won't be so close, we will definitely blow you out.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And in reply to us being dirty, like I said, we give what we get. We didn't have any sort of problems with Aldergrove or Poco, so why would we just start hacking you guys?

Madman22

Aug 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Sanchez... so first you post....

We got 3 sprained ankle, a broken foot, and a broken ankle as souvenirs from last nights "game"

but then it turns out....you changed your mind :rolleyes: about your "injuries"

but we got 1 broken leg, 1 broken ankle, and about 3 sprained ankles.

so a broken foot becomes a leg?? :confused: come on man give your head a shake... and 3 sprained ankles becomes "about" 3...which really means maybe 1 and shite if you really did have a broken leg/foot and ankle...then i should be giving the guy i tripped props for staying in the game, cause as i posted before he was carried for twenty yards and then "walked" it off...way to go man

stickyfingers

Sep 9, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Turns out the two players with broken feet, legs, ankles, pride,whatever happened to them because of the turf and the fact theres no give.not because you new Rams are hacks...well #10 is and always will be.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good job, Rams...unfortunately I had to miss Sat. night's match, and judging by what I've been told and have read here I missed quite a spectacle.

3 more points looks good boys, can't wait for the rematch with the Bullets in what will hopefully be a better match all-round.

~Shaven

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the upcoming matches for 2B, looks like a couple city rivals going at it this weekend, even though I'm biased, MOTW has to be us vs. the Lions. Last years match in the cup went to a shootout, with the Lions taking it, and we want to avenge that loss. Plus, it should be 2 undefeated teams playing, as their score from this weekend is not up. If we play like we did on Friday, no chance in hell we'll come out on top. Can't wait to see what to see how we match up.

Aldergrove Utd LUFC Wolves 2-0
Coquitlam MF Ajax SFC Bullets 3-1
GEU Rams GEU Tigers 2-1
Poco City FC Utd Poco Royals 1-0
Whalley Strikers Port Moody Lions 2-1

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove Utd LUFC Wolves 3-1
Coquitlam MF Ajax SFC Bullets 4-1
GEU Rams GEU Tigers ???
Poco City FC Utd Poco Royals 3-3
Whalley Strikers Port Moody Lions whalley's easy time is over poco 3-1

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 2 Poco 2

Wasn't there but heard it was a good match... watch out for grove they are starting to get all thier players back and will be strong to finish the season....

Cantuzzi

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
...watch out for grove they are starting to get all thier players back and will be strong to finish the season....

Cantuzzi

Good to know, and as the finish of the season is quite a ways off yet that gives us all until Week 16 to not have to watch out for them. ;)

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove Utd vs LUFC Wolves 1-2 - Wolves' D is apparently intact now...unknown, but may make a difference.
Coquitlam MF Ajax vs SFC Bullets 1-1
GEU Rams vs GEU Tigers ? - Should be interesting...GEU Derby time!
Poco City FC Utd vs Poco Royals 2-2 - Pick 'em
Whalley Strikers vs Port Moody Lions 1-3 - I'm with Franchise here...Moody is just too strong.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Turns out the two players with broken feet, legs, ankles, pride,whatever happened to them because of the turf and the fact theres no give.not because you new Rams are hacks...well #10 is and always will be.

Actually it was a broken bone in the foot (caused by turf) a muscle cramp (broken leg) which he screemed like he had been shot, ankle that was a mystery and pride well Rams did damage that!

On to nexts week boys....Sheep/Tigers get ready were coming for you!

pedro_sanchez

Sep 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Sanchez... so first you post....

but then it turns out....you changed your mind :rolleyes: about your "injuries"

so a broken foot becomes a leg?? :confused: come on man give your head a shake... and 3 sprained ankles becomes "about" 3...which really means maybe 1 and shite if you really did have a broken leg/foot and ankle...then i should be giving the guy i tripped props for staying in the game, cause as i posted before he was carried for twenty yards and then "walked" it off...way to go man

One guy left the game with what was thought to be a broken foot, but as it turns out the x-rays show a broken Tibia smart ass! I found out "in between posts" And yes another was a broken ankle
And try as you may to hurt our #17....he's fine..just a stinger after getting hacked down.....again
I'm not going to argue our injuries with you. And as I said props to your team (#14) for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0