Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take your garbage to the div 1 thread were people care how good you say you are.

I have never seen a guy with a bigger head then you!

LOL, I was a Div. 2 player once, sniff sniff. Yes, I do have a huge ego. But if I can back it up, lol!

Furthermore, all I wanted to point out is I miss the guys and coach. Great group! Loved last year!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL, I was a Div. 2 player once, sniff sniff. Yes, I do have a huge ego. But if I can back it up, lol!

Furthermore, all I wanted to point out is I miss the guys and coach. Great group! Loved last year!

Well not really, if you could Magpies wouldn;t have given up 34 goals 5 most in the group. Really all that can be said is your smart and joined a team that can keep the ball away from you:eek:

Adam F with us now as he also wanted to win more...lol

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

well its a good thing you have taken your huge ego to the starry heights of Div 1 FVSL soccer! Shoot for the moon odog...shoot for the moon!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well not really, if you could Magpies wouldn;t have given up 34 goals 5 most in the group. Really all that can be said is your smart and joined a team that can keep the ball away from you:eek:

Adam F with us now as he also wanted to win more...lol

See that stat is incorrect, as I missed a bunch of games where the scores ran high. But, in what regards I mean, is the cup play not the league play is where we truthfully excelled. I mean we lost 2-1 to Arsenal in the Semi-Final. It's not always about the numbers, it's also the way a player brings up players to play better as a team, and that's what I bring all the time.

I'm like Peyton Manning bringing up the ability of the rest of the team whom really on paper is better than average at best.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm like Peyton Manning bringing up the ability of the rest of the team whom really on paper is better than average at best.
Then why the hell were you playing in the FVSL Div 2 and now in Div 1??
Can you not make a premier team atleast?

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It usually only takes a day or two for you to come on here and say how you should have won, but this and that happend. Dean made two great saves, yes, but so did your keeper and we hit a crossbar and three posts. You were lucky to tie. We were disappointed with only one point.

Thats what I expected to hear, you guys never admit to bein the weaker team on the day. We also hit the Iron and were robbed of a sure Pk earlier in the game to which the refs excuse was... "you're just too fast for them!" WTF...If hes gna admit the foul, then why not the call? He is definately a hometown ref, every call goes there way. We had trouble puttin the game away, we were all over you most of the game. Thats our fault as I said. You guys were lucky to get a tie, we treated that as a loss, should have been an easy win. Ask your keeper, he even asked me why the ref hates me so much

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk is the Div2 thread boring. where are all the Celtic hotshots???? Walls and the ND Army say something!!!! Scotkop how's the team???? Anyone from Poco alive???? Redwoods,superstriker anyone???? are you all that scared of the Rams???? I mean you couldn't beat us so you joined us (Mag17& Shaven) the Rams are the best team in Div2.....I'm starting to feel like Stallion man this is boring.....is anyone going to Knock off the Mighty Rams as they March to Div1 ??? wake up Div2 this is boring me I might have to work or something.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk is the Div2 thread boring. where are all the Celtic hotshots???? Walls and the ND Army say something!!!! Scotkop how's the team???? Anyone from Poco alive???? Redwoods,superstriker anyone???? are you all that scared of the Rams???? I mean you couldn't beat us so you joined us (Mag17& Shaven) the Rams are the best team in Div2.....I'm starting to feel like Stallion man this is boring.....is anyone going to Knock off the Mighty Rams as they March to Div1 ??? wake up Div2 this is boring me I might have to work or something.

Atta boy KH, way to stir the pot :D.

~Shaven

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

i will answer for you (Guru is wondering why all of his talent left), Walls is getting teabagged, Superstiker is in the middle of figuring out why they didn't beat the tigers, strikers or moody, Scotkop is at the beach, Stallion is working on the super stats for next weeks ladder, Mag 17 is still pissed that he got a red card and trying to ponder how long he will sit (intent to injure fukc me) and Shaven is thinking he is lucky he didn't show up because he probabley would have had a red to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0