Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div 2] Off season Rumours 06'

Status
Not open for further replies.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 06' Div2 off season Rumours

hey supermid did u play with the rams? and whats your poco team going to be called?

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

the better question is: which div 2 poco city team will be the most successful this year?

...we all know which one will be the LEAST successful...

cough cough *athletics* cough

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes i was a Ram last year, but myself and a bunch of others felt it was better for us to leave and start new in PoCo.. The players that stayed behind we'll miss of course, but we more than made up for them with the new signings. with that being said, its all about the team performance, and not the individual players, so we'll see what happens comes September, but so far its looking very promising.. Look forward to having some beers with the you guys and the rest of the PoCo City squads.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

What number you wearing supermid? did you play on the team that won Div3???

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

hey KH, when are the Rams playing the other Div. 2 team in that friendly match? And as for our team name, it is still being decided. So i'll keep you posted.. Can't wait to get the season started and really can't wait to play the rams:D

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

raul10 said:
the better question is: which div 2 poco city team will be the most successful this year?

...we all know which one will be the LEAST successful...

cough cough *athletics* cough

Well sexually thats a given.

I'm hoping Pacific will show us the way by totally tanking the season. Hold on boys this is no time to improve, now is the time to really stink it up, i mean 7 coil stinky.

:wa: :wa: :wa:

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

canuckboy said:
Well sexually thats a given.

I'm hoping Pacific will show us the way by totally tanking the season. Hold on boys this is no time to improve, now is the time to really stink it up, i mean 7 coil stinky.

:wa: :wa: :wa:
what does this even mean?

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

italian_stallion21 said:
Just outta curiosity, did Pacific get promoted? They didn't finish that high in Div 3 did they?
no were still in div 3! you gotta win the div to move up and we did'int so well see you this year

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow Poco City now with Primier 2 div 1 teams, 3 div 2 teams, 2 div 3 teams, plus u-21. New name of Div one team is Pirates to go along with the existing Raiders.

I vote we all go with the pirate theme, We'll be the Poco CitY Jack Sparrows.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

totti_10 said:
no were still in div 3! you gotta win the div to move up and we did'int so well see you this year

Well unfortunately for you I'm on a new team this year and we're actually good, it's too bad we have to start down there as the season will be a cakewalk.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

what happened to the Renegades? whho are the three div2 teams? are the Royals now part of the Poco City club?

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

KH 3 div 2 teams are: Athletic 2C, United 2B, + Rams/Bulls(with new name) 2A

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh the Poco Panteras crazy shite but what about the Royals? I thought they won Div3? so teh league just gave them a Div2 spot?

LivinTheDream

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Premier; Pirates Div 1; Raiders Div 1; Athletic Div 2; United Div 2; (Team from GEU) Div 2; Pacific Div 3; Rangers Div 3; Renegades- U-21;

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Suggested new name for this rogue GEU team joining Poco City: The Castaways. I think it is appropriate in that it aptly describes the situation of players dumped by other teams, whilst keeping with the new swashbuckling theme at Poco.

Maybe you guys can all get a deal on Puffy Shirts. Gold Jerry, gold.:D

So...where the hell did Poco aquire this other Div. 1 team from? Didn't they have two teams in Div. 2 last year that were average at best? Can't recall them having more than the Poco Raiders in there...

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude said:
Suggested new name for this rogue GEU team joining Poco City: The Castaways. I think it is appropriate in that it aptly describes the situation of players dumped by other teams, whilst keeping with the new swashbuckling theme at Poco.

Maybe you guys can all get a deal on Puffy Shirts. Gold Jerry, gold.:D

So...where the hell did Poco aquire this other Div. 1 team from? Didn't they have two teams in Div. 2 last year that were average at best? Can't recall them having more than the Poco Raiders in there...

castaways, ha! close, they're gonna be called the wanderers.

as for the other div 1 team, it's the old 'cat' team.

and we had one div 2 team that was a little above average (3rd place), and one that was quite below average (8th place).

next question?

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude said:

The Raiders...until this season where there own seperate operation. They joined Poco City to give them ONE team in Div 1. That was...until the cat div folded and that team moved in as well...

This information of course...comes from a very unreliable source...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0