Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Preseason Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know what: stop feeling sorry for yourself. Like you always remind us, since it’s your team you’re going to play as much as you want; people can either take it or leave it. Guess what, the guys who went to Div. 1 chose the latter option. And I don’t blame them. With no Bluebird around to curb your minutes it’s entirely possible that in a game where the Rams are trailing by a goal in the 89th minute you will be the one lining up to take the free kick, when the fact of the matter is you shouldn’t even be on the pitch at that point in time.

As a striker you’ve scored 1 goal in 2 years in Div. 2. It’s one thing to thing to come on here and say you suck (and so on), but do you actually believe it or are you just fishing for compliments? The fact is you’re always going to be a guy who puts his own playing time/well-being ahead of the success of the team and that’s why guys are always looking for the exits. Nonetheless, good luck this year Todd, I’m mean Hector.

Your kiddin right.....I wish you were in our league so I could pump a hat-trick past you!!!!!!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Schedule for 2B is finally up, KH and Franchise Oct 27th is getting ever so close :D We open against an Aldergrove team I thought got promoted, or are they new? Do they play the same style as all Aldergrove teams do?

You can stay awake at night and think about the game....frankly it's just another saturday night on concrete. I can't wait for the excuses from both sides with the result

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i predict tigers
Now we're cooking with gas. Fcuk I showed up at practice last night to only 4 guys total? So we called it off as that's a total joke! Christ our team photo is gonna be interesting...the guys in the back row up on the bench are gonna look like Humpty fcuken dumpty if we keep this pace going?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now we're cooking with gas. Fcuk I showed up at practice last night to only 4 guys total? So we called it off as that's a total joke! Christ our team photo is gonna be interesting...the guys in the back row up on the bench are gonna look like Humpty fcuken dumpty if we keep this pace going?

I'll ask Brian P to come out next tuesday then you guys can have a vertically challenged guy in the front row!

lostmytouch

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey,
Was wondering if anyone had any ideas about 2a, 2b or 2c being the toughest division. We are new to 2a this year.

Is anyone else tired of Stallion blabbing already?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know people keep saying 2B's the toughest and 2A's the easiest, but you never know. We're playing you next week so I guess you'll be able to tell how ready you guys are then :D

Mag_17

Jan 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey lost, i am definatly tired of stallions excessive yapping....he reminds me of another guy on here...aka - buljive....someone who's full of himself...hahaha, what a season its gonna be...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey lost, i am definatly tired of stallions excessive yapping....he reminds me of another guy on here...aka - buljive....someone who's full of himself...hahaha, what a season its gonna be...

Not so much full of myself, more my team. Lostmytouch will see what I mean next week :D

Madman22

Aug 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
full of your team?...now theres misplaced faith...you guys barely won a div 3 tourny...did you even beat a single div 2 team ?....now maybe im wrong but i thought i heard you guys lost to the only div 2 team you played...and you think your going to win the league??? hahaha

Reach for the stars stallion.......

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They did well in a tourney against teams that should be playing div 2 in Acbc and Nomads (just my opinion)
We beat Westcoast handily with missing guys and they are in div 2 now too...

Winning the league may be ambitious for our favorite Eye-Tie...but without ambition what are you?

....Kevin Hector
:D

lostmytouch

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know why Stallion is full of his team. It is because he is always bent over. I don't need to remind you Stal that last time we played you lost. We will see what happens next week i guess.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They did well in a tourney against teams that should be playing div 2 in Acbc and Nomads (just my opinion)
We beat Westcoast handily with missing guys and they are in div 2 now too...

Winning the league may be ambitious for our favorite Eye-Tie...but without ambition what are you?

....Kevin Hector
:D

Guess that answer's everyone's question then....truly all they have beat is div 3 teams and maybe a weak white rock side next week. I would honestly hold my tonque until teams start winning games....until then we are all as good as the geu pumas!:D

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise

I think Lostmytouch belongs to PAU, not White Rock, who clearly are vastly stronger than PAU, and the other Div 2 wannabes.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
QUOTE=ScotKop;220843]Franchise

I think Lostmytouch belongs to PAU, not White Rock, who clearly are vastly stronger than PAU, and the other Div 2 wannabes.[/QUOTE]

:confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0