Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div. 2] Results and Banter ~ Feb '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A new month, and time for the stretch run...make sure you're warm, don't want to pull anything before stretching.

January's thread is located here:

http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/f...-2-results-banter-jan-06-a-12.html#post184917

Please only post regarding regular season items in this thread, and keep the Cup banter in the appropriate threads.

Good luck to all vying for promotion opportunity from here on, should be interesting.

~Shaven

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 3 - 1 Tigers

We had nine guys, and still held them to 1-1 until the 70th minute when they got a lucky one. We let down a bit after and the scored another about five minutes later.

Even though we lost, we showed a lot of heart out there. Well, the nine of us that showed anyway. I'm proud of the guys.

TheRob was in net again. I have never taken so many goal kicks in my life. It must have been close to 50. Seriously.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW anyone??

Twa vs PMO gunners? should be a good match, played to a 3-3 tie last time, and the gunners need the win for any hope of promotion.

r0y4l

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
should be a good matchup with the royals and the gunners this week. we havent been scored on in 4 games, and the gunners score like soccer mom at a gay bar;). our lineup is depleted with injuries, suspensions, and vactions, and on their home turf it will take a huge effort on our part to pull off a win. the role of spoiler is all ours, now here is hoping we can step up and do it.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC DYNAMO - GEU TITANS Match has been cancelled this weekend because the Titan's have forfeited.

I guess we will just sit idle and waste away this weekend.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
LUFC DYNAMO - GEU TITANS Match has been cancelled this weekend because the Titan's have forfeited.

I guess we will just sit idle and waste away this weekend.

Playing them would also be sitting idle;)

The second round is on our field right:confused:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You should thank them Franchise. They're the only reason you won't be playing Div. 3 next year.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
You should thank them Franchise. They're the only reason you won't be playing Div. 3 next year.

Thanks Rob

Although I would never play div 3 and if you look at the standings will finish higher then second to last....remember though you are in the "weak" division:rolleyes:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Two rounds of beer and a hooker if you pull off the upset, Royals. ;)

The Royals wouldn't know what do with all that.

I heard Soccer Mom was scoreless at the Gay bar and just decided to hang at Bunkers instead. :D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go Celtic, nice 10.30 game time tonight to make up a game.
Beer at midnight, boys won't even make it to the bar and still home at 3.00

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers 3-0 FCFC

Big win. They thought they should have won. According to them, we were the worst team ever to beat them 3-0. Go figure.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Tigers 3-0 FCFC

Big win. They thought they should have won. According to them, we were the worst team ever to beat them 3-0. Go figure.

I felt the same way when we played you guys in exhibition:D

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Playing them would also be sitting idle;)

The second round is on our field right:confused:

Yes, but we don't get to score more than one goal a game often, we feel we are being robbed of our league fees by not playing them again.. ;)

Not sure about the home/away thing, I assume the league will clarify.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wtf bored ? Are you and the rest of your boys shittin the bed. 2 ties in one weekend ? Whats goin on ?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DJGMC said:
wtf bored ? Are you and the rest of your boys shittin the bed. 2 ties in one weekend ? Whats goin on ?
Thats a good question, I'll smoke it out when I get back into town, still ours to lose I think.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC "A"- 1, Coyotes- 0.

Not as close a game as the score indicates. We had way more possession, and they did not have one quality scoring chance. We, on the other hand, put about 20 shots on net, many were labeled for the back of the onion bag, but their keeper played an outstanding match.

The game vs. the Royals in two weeks should be good; for the top of the table.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU RAms 1 N.D. Titans 1

Good clean game, only one yellow card and that was mine, either team could have won but the two keepers made some big saves, lots of tough tackles or hard tackles by both teams kept there mouths shut and just played soccer nice to see none of the dirty shite. all the best to the N.D. Titans in the cup. cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0