Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div. 2] Results and Banter ~ Feb '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Dude how ddi you guys do in the cup game agaisnt the mighty gunners?
0-0 after fulltime, went to shootout, pretty intense 90 minutes with a decent amount of scoring opportunities and some rough stuff but all round pretty solid and even game. on the penalties, LUFC and PM hit thier first shots, 2nd pm shot hit the post, 2nd LUFC shot scored, PM scored 3rd, langleys 3rd and 4th shooters were stopped by the PM keeper, and PM's 4th and 5th shooters scored. Good game all round, sucks it had to go down to shootouts, not a good way to end such a good game.

Cheemak

Jan 27, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Walls are you still alive? Backline16?? anyone from ND Bank? you guys playing in the KNights league?

Nationals won 3-1. Could have been worse for the Raiders, we dominated the game. They got there goal off a corner kick, i missed timed my jump or you can say the Raiders guy timed his jump... meeehhhh whatever we won and are off to Round 3

r0y4l

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
so, the royals have the fate of lufc and pm gunners in their hands. we have another round in the cup to play with this game being meaningless to us while lufc has only promotion to go for now. i expect them to come out guns ablazin'. should be interesting to see how it plays out.

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
that doesn't sound very spirited, id wonder if booze, hookers, and blow would make the three points a little more desireable for you tsawassen boys :p

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know of any summer leagues based in the Tri-Cities/Burnaby area? If so could you post some contact info? I refuse to play indoor at stinky 8-rinks.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheemak said:
Nationals won 3-1. Could have been worse for the Raiders, we dominated the game. They got there goal off a corner kick, i missed timed my jump or you can say the Raiders guy timed his jump... meeehhhh whatever we won and are off to Round 3

Congrats to the Nationals. A solid Cup run should salvage what has to be characterised as a poor second half of the season, so good on you boys. Who's your round three matchup?

~Shaven

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Congrats to the Nationals. A solid Cup run should salvage what has to be characterised as a poor second half of the season, so good on you boys. Who's your round three matchup?

~Shaven

Saturday March 4th
Coachmen vs Nationals
9:00pm @ Mackie

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look out Dewdney, DMU is coming. :)

DMU 2 - LUFC 1

Good game tonight on a great pitch in Ladner. Delta was strong in the opening 45 with good diagonal runs and caught us early with a failed offside trap resulting in a goal. Delta tallied again on a breakdown of our coverage during a throwin or free kick, can't remember which. We played well and had some chances, including a missed call by JB when our striker was shoved from behind while on a breakaway in the 6. We tallied late on a scrambly play that a Delta player ended up finishing off for us.

I was happy with our effort in a game that meant little to my guys, I also had to hold some guys back to avoid card trouble with several sitting on 2 yellows.

The game was clean and friendly. DMU looked sharp and now I suppose their future is in our hands when we play Dewdney in our next make up game.

May the best team win.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a nice new turf on crisp clear night DMU was able to edge the Dynamo. First and foremost great play by both sides. Delta got its second goal in the 2nd half and looked strong but Langley pressured hard and caused us some trouble in our 18. The Dynamo goal came from a scramble in the box and one of our boys rippled the mesh to finish it off. From my angle, looked like the ball was already in the net though. Last 10 minutes the Dynamo really poured it on with some good chances in tight but we were able to hold them to a 2-1 finish. A really classy skilled bunch of boys. Would be nice to see them again in cup as it seems we match up well and would be another great tilt. Good luck vs the Celtic. We'll be watchin !

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another DNP for LUFC and TWA this weekend, as the feild was not rained out, but snowed out this time in Langley.

Rumoured that TWA challenged LUFC to game today (sunday) in the TWA sandbox, but LUFC abandoned their snowforts and snuck away without responding...:D

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:

Perhaps all the TWA guys should not have "Sneeked" away after the game either... after all you left behind a player who was locked out of his car...lol.

We showed up at about 7:25 and some poor dudes were staying warm in the Washroom waiting for BCAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0