Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div. 2 results and banter: March '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
Afterwards do you invite them over to your basement for popsicles?

On a side note, good luck to all the teams, NDFC, Canes and Hades by the looks of it against Port Moody in the playoffs.

Nope.... let them bring thier own fcukin' popsicles!!! I'm NOT playing dad to every kid in the neighbourhood!!!!! :mad:

When did soccer become a "side note" on this site, to enticing people to my basement with popsicles? :confused:

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyways big weekend of soccer coming up against a very chippy rovers team supposedly, we will be looking to make an example of them.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deep cleansing breath 08star ......

Anything that happened in the Poco game is not an issue at this meeting. The kids coming late has nothing to do with being illeagal. And has notheing to do with what transpired at the game in question. I wasn't at the game, so I won't comment other than to say I have a work mate on the Tigers, and he gave me his version, but we are not to talk about what went on, so I won't even bring it up... You can go out to the next game(s) and have a chip on your shoulder, or you can go out and keep your mouth shut and let the play do the talking. You guys have a great team, so why not just choose the later choice? The only issues here, are is this going to spill out into subsequent games. If they do, you guys will be the ones to be hurt by them. Let this thing die, and get on with the game.

I doubt the game will be replayed... that would spell disaster for the league officials. In light of the score, and the closeness of your group, if your team is not deemed the instigators, I would think the board would award the points. If your team is found to be the instigators, you'll lose the points, and the points would go to the Tigers. JMO. But a rematch, I wouldn't count on it, nor would I think it wise.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im hoping the Game in question is replayed or at the very least the last 15 minutes, as we were coming on in the play and could have made a come back and tied it up.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
anyways big weekend of soccer coming up against a very chippy rovers team supposedly, we will be looking to make an example of them.

If you guys kept your mouths shut....teams wouldn't come in late.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Im hoping the Game in question is replayed or at the very least the last 15 minutes, as we were coming on in the play and could have made a come back and tied it up.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
I wouldn't call them Chippy, but they do go in hard, and play physical.

I also wouldn't want to try and set any example with them from the previous games in question. You just may end up losing some players for the league games, or IF you win, any subsequent cup games... ;)

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would call them chippy. I still have a black toenail on my right foot from having a heal ground into it from an un named Rover during a stoppage that happened in the first half of the year when we played them. Classy eh guru!

Legend

Sep 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know if or when Hades will be playing CC Arsenal? Because I believe that's the last game they have left with the loss to the Wolves. Well done Franchise!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Legend said:
Does anyone know if or when Hades will be playing CC Arsenal? Because I believe that's the last game they have left with the loss to the Wolves. Well done Franchise!

I will be there in spirit...don't know if the ankle will be a go...dam I was on a 7 game streak to :(

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i was gonna ask if the hurricanes if they have a game plan for playing against ndfc seeing as ndfc are the underdogs for this one...ill tell you this much if you have time be there cause this might be a dandy...ill be there thats for sure.....

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 = I still have a black toenail on my right foot from having a heal ground into it from an un named Rover during a stoppage that happened in the first half of the year when we played them. Classy eh guru!
----
Not at all. but I wouldn't call that chippy, I'd call it just plain dirty.

~~~~~~~

Legend = Does anyone know if or when Hades will be playing CC Arsenal? Because I believe that's the last game they have left with the loss to the Wolves. Well done Franchise!
----
Did I miss something? To my knowledge, ER hasn't played the Wolves yet... have they?

~~~~~~~~

dopeashell = do the hurricanes have a game plan for playing against ndfc seeing as ndfc are the underdogs for this one...
------
How do you figure NDFC are underdogs?

1st North Delta FC W=11 T=2 L=1 GF=33 GA=7 TP=35

2nd Surrey Hurricanes W=9 T=2 L=2 GF=38 GA=22 TP=29

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think there is a clear underdog in this game. Which is why i think the league should have saved this match for the finals, its a shame that the semi finals will be much better than the one sided finals that will occur, as either one of our teams will dismantle the team that comes from the other side.

dopeashell said:
i was gonna ask if the hurricanes if they have a game plan for playing against ndfc seeing as ndfc are the underdogs for this one...ill tell you this much if you have time be there cause this might be a dandy...ill be there thats for sure.....

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
whack said:
I don't think there is a clear underdog in this game. Which is why i think the league should have saved this match for the finals,
There's nothing the league can do to ensure the 2 top teams meet in the final. It's a random draw. The same thing happened in the Pak... Chilliwack, LUFC ended up on one side.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest with you Dopeashell, we are just pumped about the fact that we will get to play in a free flowing, skilled game. Both teams have skill and both teams have had great years. Both teams hate to lose. I don't think anyone is an underdog or favourite. Our only game plan will be to make sure we bring our A-game to this one. This is not a game in which either team will get away with a subpar performance. The team that plays the best for that particular 90 mins will come out the winner. The fans will also win if this game is anything like the finals last year. We both have 1 more game to get through before the matchup though, so hopefully neither team gets upset this weekend and we meet next week. It's too bad we don't get to play the semi's on turf as both teams are turf teams and excel on turf...

dopeashell said:

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does everyone realise there is a playoff to make it to division 1 and that you don't just have to finish first in your group? I can't take credit for that tho, thanks chopper :)

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat Rabbit said:
Does everyone realise there is a playoff to make it to division 1 and that you don't just have to finish first in your group? I can't take credit for that tho, thanks chopper :)

Hey Fat Rabbit, crawl back in your hole and suck on your "carrot"!! :D

hajduk 11

Mar 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Franchise

Have you guys played Eagle Ridge yet. The game is scheduled for the weekend but it looks as if the game might have already been played

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hajduk 11 said:
Hey Franchise

Have you guys played Eagle Ridge yet. The game is scheduled for the weekend but it looks as if the game might have already been played

Nope. This weekend.....Wolves 3 Hades 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0