Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div 2 Results and Banter: Nov '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can anyone tell me anything about Hades park Panorama.
Turf or grass. Nice or crap. Whats the deal with that park ?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Where does that put the Rams? ? ? ?

Hades Was top of this group last year... With a win tonight against the Lions, they'll be in 2nd place.....

Exactly how did you come up with "Nah Hades are shite" ?

Nice of you to show up at the "touted" game of the year.... albeit (Hey shifty.. like that.. Albeit?) ... Albeit, on the ND side of the park... DFC appreciates all the support from our neighbours in GEU.... Had you stood by our side, you could have anjoyed a nice cold one courtacy of Walls....[/QUOTE

Sorry Guru not the same team as last year I played against them the other week and didn't think they had much 2c is not as good as I thought it would be just my opinion. Even a friend of mine on North Coquitlam United said Hades are Shite, GEU will never support any team from DFC even though Rex is a good guy DFC players should have stayed with GEU and we would have some really good teams, and I didn't come to your side lines because you would have told me to pis off and Walls is a good guy he keeps his word, the Nationals and Rams have respect for each other we have had some classic games against them I always have time Walls he's a top lad

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
DMGMCRSTLNE, panarama is grass. long grass, but a decent pitch. uphill facing east.

shaven, you're a real piece of work. to make fun of my team after being told you're the tenth defender on the depth chart for your own team that is now playing a 3-5-2 is fcukin hilarious!!!! absolutely comical you bag of dicks. maybe you could start lining our games for us since you have nothing else to do. and don't try eating my ass next time i see you.......i'm done with you!! as Guru said they can always use an extra beer biatch, so why don't you take him up on it. i'd love to play against you again.......trouble is you couldn't crack that lineup either. surprise, surprise!!!

as for my last post regarding our match, i was not in a good mood and was looking to stir the pot. i thought it was a well played game by DFC. playing a man down that long is tough, and i think our guys did the best they could with those circumstances. next time should be a much better game. to be sitting where we are after the fist half of the season is pretty damn good, considering nobody gave us a shot at even being competitive.

lets see a tie tonight!!!

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
GEU will never support any team from DFC even though Rex is a good guy DFC players should have stayed with GEU and we would have some really good teams

The Celtic actually came out of pitt meadows

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Sorry Guru not the same team as last year I played against them the other week and didn't think they had much 2c is not as good as I thought it would be just my opinion. Even a friend of mine on North Coquitlam United said Hades are Shite, GEU will never support any team from DFC even though Rex is a good guy DFC players should have stayed with GEU and we would have some really good teams, and I didn't come to your side lines because you would have told me to pis off and Walls is a good guy he keeps his word, the Nationals and Rams have respect for each other we have had some classic games against them I always have time Walls he's a top lad
Hades is NOT the same as last year, and I don't know which team showed up against you... they seem to have two looks to that team. How ever, Like I said, after tonight they will be in second.... As for div 2 being not as good, DFC would kick the rams ass.... all though that's not saying much, A womans team could beat that team...

As for DFC leaving GEU, WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET THAT FROM! !
DFC was formed by combining my Pitt Celtic (independant team which came from the U18 Pitt Meadows Celtic) and Rex's Alouette United... so I don't understand where the annomosity comes from with GEU... We now have the DFC Coachmen who started from Jack The Lad and his buddies from years ago and SFU alumn. GEU was NEVER in any pisture with DFC....

I have no idea about Walls' character... I've only ever talked to him on TTP and briefly at the game when I graciously came over to pick up the beer due to him having a gamy knee... He seems like a decent chap, the beer was a little tepid, but at least it was Canadian...

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
the beer was a little tepid, but at least it was Canadian...

How cold does it have to be Guru...what was it 6*C on Saturday? I'll I can say is the water in the Bottles was cold...Maybe it cause our Keep and walls kept pissing on the beer all game while watching from the lines. :D :wa: :D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
as Guru said they can always use an extra beer biatch, so why don't you take him up on it.
The position is no longer available

walls said:
as for my last post regarding our match, i was not in a good mood and was looking to stir the pot. i thought it was a well played game by DFC. playing a man down that long is tough, and i think our guys did the best they could with those circumstances. next time should be a much better game. to be sitting where we are after the fist half of the season is pretty damn good, considering nobody gave us a shot at even being competitive.
The last game of the season will not give you a shot at first - I am certain of that, you over acheived the first half. The rest of 2C had a chance to keep things close but Dewdney will win the league and I don't think it will be as close as it is now. A few more games and you will see what position you guys belong in - and then you can just be happy with your start to the season. The only interesting thing about the standing is who will finish second. I pick Hades or Langley.

Could someone start a Poll for me - please title it Who will finish second in 2C?
Maybe we could do 2 polls - will anyone beat Dewdney in the second half?

There Can Be Only one.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 1 - Geu Wolves 1?

Crap game... we were horrible. 5 guys showing up at kickoff thanks to some stag event last night.

Anyhow no excuses we sucked.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Langley 1 - Geu Wolves 1?

? ? ? WHAT IS WITH YOU GUYS? ? ?
The team I thought was best of the group last year, and proved it so by beating us off the start this year, then you tie a div 5 team?!?!?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
How cold does it have to be Guru...what was it 6*C on Saturday? I'll I can say is the water in the Bottles was cold...Maybe it cause our Keep and walls kept pissing on the beer all game while watching from the lines. :D :wa: :D

That's why the case was falling apart and smelled like Skytrains kit!!!

It was 8ºC on the side, and optimum temperarture for beer is 4ºC... The density of water is at it's densest at 4ºC, which is why that's the perfect temp. :D :D

hold down Alt. while keying in: 0 1 8 6 this will give you the degree's ( º ) for temperature.

Just kidding about the beer, any temp is good... beer is always good... mmmmbber!!!
:knvb: :knvb: :bronco: :wa: :bronco: :wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFCA: 1, TSW Royals: 0.

We survived both the worst field and ref on the circuit. Garden Gnome was as mean as they come late in the 2nd. Some big 50/50 wins in the box. The Gnome was big in the box.

Dude likes box.

Ref gave them two or three mulligans.

Anyhow, onward...

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
some other threads that should be started in bored's honor:

1)how many times will bored vacate the country to flee from big games?
2)how can one person be soooo fcukin co*#y?
3)do other dfc players PM him regularily, telling him to shut his fcukin yap?
4)does he seriously believe his team is unstoppable?
5)when DFC wins div 2c, is their any need to playoff for promotion or should they automatically get it?
6)since they have all these players that could start on any premier team, should they get promo'd straight to the top?
7)doesn't he sound a lot like JTL and NUTTER13 from DFC coachmen did last year at the half way mark?

you have single handedly painted a huge target on your teams backs for the rest of the season. i know this was your plan, and you truly believe you guys are untouchable and unbeatable, but you lost already to a team that just tied the div5 wolves. we were down a man for at least 70 minutes, and still managed to bag one. if you think you'll be able to run with us for 90minutes, when we have a full healthy roster and 11 players on the field on our turf pitch, i think you'll be in for a shocker. i don't give a fcuk what my team does for the rest of the season, as long as we beat your asses in the final game i'll be happy. and no i don't want to bet, my satisfaction will come in the hand shake when you can't look me in the eye.
you're one class act bored!!!

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
I don't think the Royals have a chance.

well, i wouldn't say we didn't have a chance, it was a lot closer than i think either team was expecting. 1-0 win for LUFC as dude stated. pretty tight game i thought, they got a goal late in the 2nd after their forward hit our Dman from behind and took him out of the play, no call from the ref which was suspect, leaving a 1 on 1 with the keeper, and LUFC put it away.

and Dude, you didn't not see the worst field in the league, SDSS, the field we've been playing on the past month until today is the worst field. you guys certainly wanted the game more, your whole team warming up an hour before the game, while our players wandered in about 20 minutes to game time, some just before the ref came to check cards ;)

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow walls I can feel the hate.

2C is by far the tightest with the top 5 teams within 3 points(before this weekend). While there is virtually no chance of us winning 2C that game vs DFC is circled. What did you call yourselves last year Guru? Giant-killers? 4 one goal loses to the top 4 teams in the first half, I'm sure we can win a couple of those rematches and **** up someones hopes of promotion. I just hope its DFC. (and to a lesser extent that damn ****ing trapping team that we were offside 20 times against, **** I'm still pissed at mittens)

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh yeah, about our trap.....I forget what celtic guy said we have a horrible trap. i don't know how you could tell, considering we didn't play the trap against you guys!

c-boy, mittens is a plug and should be a towel boy. no offence but when we see you guys on our turf it will be a very different story from our first meeting..... i better be back in the lineup by then. fcuk i hate watching!!!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
some other threads that should be started in bored's honor:
Thank you, but not needed

walls said:
1)how many times will bored vacate the country to flee from big games?
2)how can one person be soooo fcukin co*#y?
3)do other dfc players PM him regularily, telling him to shut his fcukin yap?
4)does he seriously believe his team is unstoppable?
5)when DFC wins div 2c, is their any need to playoff for promotion or should they automatically get it?
6)since they have all these players that could start on any premier team, should they get promo'd straight to the top?
7)doesn't he sound a lot like JTL and NUTTER13 from DFC coachmen did last year at the half way mark?:
1) what big game, it was North Delta - by the same logic we would need to think that you broke you leg on purpose - muppet
2) not cocky just better than you
3)no
4) against the likes of you, yes
5) by the book
6) no thank you
7) not sure about that

walls said:
you have single handedly painted a huge target on your teams backs for the rest of the season. i know this was your plan, and you truly believe you guys are untouchable and unbeatable, but you lost already to a team that just tied the div5 wolves. we were down a man for at least 70 minutes, and still managed to bag one!!!
holy crap you do go on - yes we lost to Langley but the title goes to the team with the most points, and since that loss to Langley we haven't lost.

walls said:
if you think you'll be able to run with us for 90minutes, when we have a full healthy roster and 11 players on the field on our turf pitch, i think you'll be in for a shocker?
again with the talk, of course I do but now at least you have the rest of the season blather on until we beat you again. I hope that you have a full roster
walls said:
i don't give a fcuk what my team does for the rest of the season, as long as we beat your asses in the final game i'll be happy. and no i don't want to bet, my satisfaction will come in the hand shake when you can't look me in the eye.
Typical loser you have plenty of excuses but you are really just a wind bag. If we win all the rest of the games and manage to lose to you guys but still finish first I will be happy, still look you in the eye and still be better than you.
You have already bet on both games this year - next time make sure the beer is cold and this time live up to the conditions - bring it over.
walls said:
you're one class act bored!!!
That may be but surely you arer not the one to judge, do you ever listen to yourself, i'd have punched you too and I don't miss WTF

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen you wanker.
Start a thread called - Lets all be Serious, then you can post about all things true and accurate about soccer in Div 2c.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
here's one for you, you fcukin fag!! play in the game, or at least be there to watch before talkin smack about how bad we are. we had a shite outing, and as you guys know from your match against langley, it happens. nothing wrong with my leg its my foot, and if it wouldn't take me 15 minutes to cross the field i would have. i've got more class in my pinky finger nail(which has been chewed to next to nothing after watching our game the the bc lions) than you've ever had in grasp in your much longer life. you are the biggest shite talker i've ever witnessed on this site. nothing wrong with talking shite, but why don't you witness it first hand b4 talkin smack? the beer was cold when i left but i guess the hour long drive warmed it up a bit. boo fcukin hoo!!!! the other guys on your team(other than your keeper) seem to be a very classy group, too bad they associate themselves with a punk ass shite talker like yourself who wasn't there and has no idea what really went on in this game. can't wait for the final week of the season now. maybe i'll woman-mark you and find out first hand just how good and from what i've heard, cheap you really are.
nuff said on this topic for me........anybody seen Jarhead yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0