Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div 2 Results and Banter: Nov '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Nice one Moody this race for top spot is going to come down to the final game between LUFC and the gunners, will anyone stop the Gooonaz????

slow down man, we're just half way through the season. anything could happen, such as the gunners being gunned down in the mean streets of POMO, ya heard G, you don't wanna be bussin a cap on them dogs, they'll gun your ass down......i got nothing, where's dopeashell when you need him.....out....peace.....it ain't nothin but a G thang

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
slow down man, we're just half way through the season. anything could happen, such as the gunners being gunned down in the mean streets of POMO, ya heard G, you don't wanna be bussin a cap on them dogs, they'll gun your ass down......i got nothing, where's dopeashell when you need him.....out....peace.....it ain't nothin but a G thang
can someone educate me as to what the hell that was? no one gets gunned down in port moody, except for all the teams that visit the pomo turf, as that pitch is currently more feared than Gillette Stadium, Joe Louis Arena, and GM Place.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
DFC Celtic 3, ND Nationals 1.

With our Keeper taking a red in the 20th minute, already down 1, this game was never ours to win. Wish everyone would have shown up ready to play... You would think playing for first place would be motivation enough but guess not. We shite the bed and the final score could have been way worse. They must have had 6 off posts and as many shanked wide. JD or JB, whatever his name is, was alright and the field was as Guru said it would be... in good shape.

Celtic alone in first and NDN will take out our displeasure on the arsenal next week for 6 pts... Win the first game then pour it on in the second twenty.

We pretty much want to run the table now... possibly set up a meaningful last game of the season with DFC coming to our house.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
soccermom..........banned???
smells like teen spirit!!!! fcukin cobain. the last time you saw a gun it was in the same place your boyfriends cack usually is.........in your mouth.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
as backline16's already stated, only one team showed up today. after an own goal off a corner putting us down one nil, our keep got a red for shoving a player that threw a punch at him.........he got a yellow??? being short handed for 70 minutes is just too much to handle. being without our top striker and leading goal scorer didn't help either. if i wanted to play saturday at noon i'd join u15 girls. if dewdney's premier strikers had any finish at all this one would have been in the double digits. i think some of our guys figured the game would have been called as the fuzz on their eyes was longer than the grass on the pitch. to sum it up, dewdney handled their bis and we gave it away to them. enjoy the brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Slider

Sep 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Id say Walls was pretty accurate, except for the exchange that got them a red. If by throwing a punch he meant our guy being abused on the ground by their keeper and 2 defenders then shoved to the ground then yeah, thats throwing a punch. There was no choice but a red and our guy shouldnt have been carded. Yes our finish was awful, double digits could have happened but who cares. They were a decent team who played an awful offside trap, not a good idea without quick defenders. I think Canuckboy mentioned that last week. They had some good players and were a classy bunch and yes, being down a man for most of the game is very tough.
Cheers for the beers on behalf of bored, he might've made it 6-1

Llama

Nov 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey walls, as far as throwing a punch at your keeper i dont think u had a very good view cause i didnt do shite me and your keep got tangled up and I fell on him and then the mouthpiece threw some sorta two handed punch/push deal at my chest and knocked me over as far as me "only getting a yellow" I shouldnt have got anything. agreed we dont have great finish but we managed to put enough away to win. should think about playing your back up more maybe wont get any more own goals

looking forward to playin again :cool:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i look forward to being in the lineup. if i was it'd be my red....and trust me, when i throw i don't miss!!
regardless of what anyone says, we handed the game to you on a silver platter. our whole team played like shite. both your actual goals were off-side too.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
i look forward to being in the lineup. if i was it'd be my red....and trust me, when i throw i don't miss!!
regardless of what anyone says, we handed the game to you on a silver platter. our whole team played like shite. both your actual goals were off-side too.
You are an idiot - its a soccer game not a hockey game tough guy. I read nothing but excuses, An own goal and 2 off side goals, sounds like you should have won this game, just accept the loss, shut the fukc up. Move on.

Half way through the season and DFC is in first - AS PREDICTED.
All the yappity yap about us, you had a chance to make a statement there walls - but as expected nothing but talk.
See you for the final game for another case of beer courtesy of you.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
i look forward to being in the lineup. if i was it'd be my red....and trust me, when i throw i don't miss!!regardless of what anyone says, we handed the game to you on a silver platter. our whole team played like shite. both your actual goals were off-side too.

:p :p :p :p :p

After a week of saying dewdney blows it finally good to see that you ate those words....where's my beer your guy owes me

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:

Sorry walls, that is not called for. Our goals were not off.. and even if they were, we missed so many chances, we should have won this one by a long shot. You were not the team we were expecting, and being in first, I'm sure you guys must have had an off day. Also, we were missing our No 1 forward in Bored... so that evens things a bit. Our finish has been terrible all season, but we manage to scrape by. I think... Bar none, this was the classiest team we've played all season... You guys were great in spirit out there. I hope the same could be said about us... I think we complained too much about calls... It sounded childish at times, and I mentioned that to some of our guys. Most likely due to frustration on our part.

Had your keeper not been tossed, this one would have been much closer. We need to be better in the second half of the season, and I have little doubt that our final game will be the one that decides 1st and 2nd...

Like I said, you're a classy bunch, it was a fun game to play, hope you're able to play the next time we meet... must be frustrating to sit and watch...

Also, note to Canuck boy.... Beer was paid in Canadian... not in sewer water.... Thanks Walls, good on ya... true to your word on that.
"Lindros" :D

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Guru the humanity, how you shame me. I can't handle being ridiculed on a Div 2 soccer post. I am going to cry myself to sleep now.

DFC alone on top. If there's a team to catch them, I'm thinking Hades.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
Oh Guru the humanity, how you shame me. I can't handle being ridiculed on a Div 2 soccer post. I am going to cry myself to sleep now.

DFC alone on top. If there's a team to catch them, I'm thinking Hades.

Not a problem... I think you're worthy of Div 2... Is the 24 still on for our next tilt?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Nah Hades are shite :eek:
Where does that put the Rams? ? ? ?

Hades Was top of this group last year... With a win tonight against the Lions, they'll be in 2nd place.....

Exactly how did you come up with "Nah Hades are shite" ?

Nice of you to show up at the "touted" game of the year.... albeit (Hey shifty.. like that.. Albeit?) ... Albeit, on the ND side of the park... DFC appreciates all the support from our neighbours in GEU.... Had you stood by our side, you could have anjoyed a nice cold one courtacy of Walls....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0