Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Oct. '05

Which table's standings will be the tightest, top to bottom, by month's end?

• 2A

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 2B

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 2C

Votes: 25 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Div. 2 Results and Banter ~ Oct '05

walls said:
for a hairy little cnut you certainly got some piss and vinnegar in your blood. i'm assuming your tough guy talk towards me comes from the fact that we don't meet up this year...correct? maybe b4 taking in the match @ JO tonight i'll come out to your fairy terminal and make you eat the curb. don't test me cobain............unless of coarse your trying to emulate his fate........

shut it douchebag, i said make me a sandwich!! cobain? nirvana? are you still stuck in the 90's old man? the spice girls thread was over in the VMSL forum somewhere posh, get outta here.

where do you come up with the bullshit that we don't meet up dickhead. unless you got cut from the titans, we're both in 2A, i think i hear david calling, you best be on your way :eek:

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Soccer Mom said:
unless you got cut from the titans

walls plays for the ND Nationals, not the Titans.

~Shaven

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

but hes currently injured in a freak TTP reply accident.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No he's been the NDFCUNB or whatever they were called for about five years you played against him in the Knights league

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls is not on the titans, he coaches/manages/plays with the nationals. and for the record kh, we wear red and black. good luck tonite and i shall see you on the pitch.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I wasn't on the pitch much because I'm still recovering from surgery, well we lost again 2-1 and I think Bluenose will agree with me on a few things one our keeper kept it from getting out of hand and two I think both teams could play better and will have to play better, we knew coming from Div3 and lossing seven players we would be in tough and we are finding out well I'm finding the kick and run game doesn't work, it worked last year, but that was against slower Div3 teams our center mind have to start moving the ball and we need more ball supportwhen we get control anyways that's three games in a row that the other team has scored in the first 30 seconds Aldergrove can you guys keep the streak alive next week?

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It appears the Titans are beginning to round into form. This is very bad for the rest of 2A, as I smell a Cup defence in the offing...Bluenose, feeling a bit better about the squad after today's win?

~Shaven

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No offense to the Titans but they weren't the Port Moody Gunners, I think 2a is a two Dog race LUFC "A" and The Gunners the rest of us are playing for third (we are playing for survival) I think the Royals, Titans, North Coquitlam will round out the top five Aldergrove should be about sixth with the Coyotes White Rock The Stars and us fighting it out to stay away from relegation, I could be wrong

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
No offense to the Titans but they weren't the Port Moody Gunners, I think 2a is a two Dog race LUFC "A" and The Gunners the rest of us are playing for third (we are playing for survival) I think the Royals, Titans, North Coquitlam will round out the top five Aldergrove should be about sixth with the Coyotes White Rock The Stars and us fighting it out to stay away from relegation, I could be wrong
nice...post :knvb:

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
ps- nodik.......lets just say you're damn lucky you don't play us.......then again there's always cup play.......and from what i understand, that's where you guys really stud it up!!!!
lol why am i lucky? are you gonna beat us? nope..thats not it...are you gonna hit me? i hope so, i would love to see your ass get kicked out of a game....oh wait i know, you are gonna drink at the game, and by drinking, probably improve your playing ten fold cause you are a plug

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Well I wasn't on the pitch much because I'm still recovering from surgery, well we lost again 2-1 and I think Bluenose will agree with me on a few things one our keeper kept it from getting out of hand and two I think both teams could play better and will have to play better, we knew coming from Div3 and lossing seven players we would be in tough and we are finding out well I'm finding the kick and run game doesn't work, it worked last year, but that was against slower Div3 teams our center mind have to start moving the ball and we need more ball supportwhen we get control anyways that's three games in a row that the other team has scored in the first 30 seconds Aldergrove can you guys keep the streak alive next week?

ok so all we did last year was kick and run is that what i taught you well is it ...is it... and how many times did you tell me at the start of this year that this years team was so much better than last years all the giys who have left have been replaced by better players .... did we let in a goal in the first 20 min let alone the first 20 seconds ,,,no we did not we let in 8 yes eight from open play all season dam you hector dam you to hell ...... i hope your earholes turn into arseholes and you sh1t all over your shoulders :D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is a good poll question.

I haven't looked very closely at 2a and 2b but in those two division it looks like you have a couple that are better than the rest and a couple pretty poor teams (0 point, and plenty GAs).

2c looks pretty toight at the top, I say 4 teams but once Dewdney plays the 2 other top three teams there should be a clear front runner (that's Dewdney) and 3 teams battling for 2nd.

At present it looks like the GEU Derby for the Pink Soccer Ball. They are last and 2nd last in all of Div 2 for goals against - ouch. The Titans leading with 14, the Wolves with 10.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
personally I think 2A is the strongest just like last year but it seems all div 2c has gotten a lot stronger. There is about 5 teams that can beat anyone on any given dayin div 2a. Titans will always be tough to beat at home and probably won't drop to many points. however once they hit the road the trouble begins. If the good teams don't beat them when the titans are on the road then they will win the division. A 2 horse race, a bit of a slap in the face to the titans. everbody that plays them says they aren't all that good but thats usually after the titans just beat them. End of the day they know how to win tight games and by far have the best keeper in the division with north coq. keeper being a close second.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
notaek said:
are you gonna hit me? i hope so, i would love to see your ass get kicked out of a game

Does this mean he has to come over to the sideline to smack you or do you see the pitch or should I say do you start now?

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well another ugly game last night between ND Titans and GEU Rams. However, we managed to pull off the win. The game got off to a quick start with us scoring right off kickoff within the first minute. It was a nice boost to see the offence score, let alone in the first minute. Kind of a messy goal, but we will take them however they come. Game slowed down for the next 15, til GEU scored on a beautiful header off a corner. Great power and placement, but poor coverage...a rare defensive lapse! For the rest of the half, the game was played in the middle of the park. 2nd half was a different story...We seemed to come out hungrier and dominated possession and had numerous scoring chances. Some missed opportunities and amazing goalkeeping from the GEU netminder. GEU didn't really muster up any chances in the 2nd and we grinded er out for a 2-1 win.

GEU put up a good fight, but neither team were in top form. They should provide a good test for everyone who comes up against them in 2A. Now its on to Port Moody next week. Should be a great game. Don't know much about them. It's a turf game so both teams whould be ready for a quick paced game. Looking forward to Friday night under the lights! Anyone got some dirt on PoMo???

NUTTER#13

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dfc Coachmen-4
Abbotsford-1

Could have been 6 or 7 goals for us if we buried are chances. First half we dominated (3-0) but game got out of control, our right mid took a nasty elbow to the eye, cutting him wide open. Our keeper tore his bicep and a player from each side got red carded during a scuffle. Hope we have enough bodies for next week.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco City United 4 - Aldergrove 2

great game today lots of pace ,hard tackles and good goals, we went down 2 but fought with 1 before half then 3 more in the second half to put it away. Adergrove works hard and has a ton of speed. Look forward to playing them again.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Titan4Life great post and yeah we ran out of Gas big time I mean four guys asking to come off with 15 minutes to go because they are tired???? WTF expect to be ran into the ground at training this week, you ask about Pomo well they are in my mind the best Team in 2a (sorry DUDE LUFC "A") but they are scary how fast they are and there touch on the ball is crazy and at top speed too, and Bulljive I would like to vote for our keeper as top keeper in 2a just ask the Titans he made some crazy saves he had no business making and the Gunners keeper is Built to play Premier so it's hard to say who the best keeper is I'm sure LUFC's keeper is top's as well most teams have a strong Keeper or they won't be in Div2 long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0