Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Oct. '05

Which table's standings will be the tightest, top to bottom, by month's end?

• 2A

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 2B

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 2C

Votes: 25 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
who's in net for LUFC "A". Last year they didnt have a permanent keeper. most of the time it was the CAT keepers playing for them and they were lazy as ****.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
tough game out in tsawwassen today agains the gunners. they went up pretty early in the game with 2 quick goals. i think the royals were just a little too confident and not quite in game mode yet. On to the second half, royals put in 3 unanswered goals to set the game at 3-2. had the lead for 15 minutes or so, then the gunners tied it up with about 20 minutes left on the clock. and that's all she wrote for today. 3-3 tie, Royals vs Gunners. Play was fast and aggressive, looking forward to meeting them again.

The gunners goalie is huge, they've also got a lot of very fast players, can't get caught cheating against these guys otherwise they will take advantage. would've been nice to get the win, but the way we played in the 1st half, i don't think we can complain about a tie after coming back from being down 2-0 against the top team in the league. i think that says something, so does tripling their goals against.

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah i wasnt there as i was coaching my brother's u-17 game cause im injured, but i talked to my team and they said they slumped pretty badly in the middle of the game, but it was a pretty good game apparently, especially with such large swings in goals. yeah our goalie is a tank, and has a montrousity of a kick, if he gets it off properly :p ...we were missing a couple of our best midfeilders as well, so i hope we can feild our top team next time we meet tsawassen and take the 3 pts

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Dynamo 4 - GEU Titans 1

We barely made the game in Maple Ridge thanks to a 5 Sailing wait, got there and only had 1 sub. We were missing several key guys but played well enough to get the win. It could easily have been 5 or 6 to 1. The GEU Titans are clearly not a D2 team, they seem like a good group of guys just out to have some fun but will not enjoy themselves at this rate.

Anyhow we play PM Lions next weekend if we can find a field!

PS: The guy smelling like whiskey was horrible on D.

Curvature#2

Sep 30, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners vs Tswassen

Just awful refereeing. Guy didnt move out of center. Definetly let us play though... both teams prolly got a little cheap as time wore down but it was a good battle. Would love to play that game on turf. The field was slightly worse than horrendous, with dirt patches everywhere and different lengths of grass throughout the pitch. Gunners should have capitalized on a few more chances and put the game out of reach early in the second but instead let Tswassen get back into the game with the 3 unanswered tallies. Royals had some skilled players but also some guys who were just out there to threaten players apparently... a different ref mite have given some Royals a few reds depending on his style...

Good game... see ya for the rematch

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC ATHLETICS played the Coyotes today. Don't quite know how to evaluate the game here. We won 9-1, but I'm sure after the first half it should of been that score. Coyotes played the best they could of today, but ufortunately it was no where enough. Had Mike Hill ref today wich was quite a pleseant change.

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Utah:

When do you play Port Moody?

Do us all a favour and kick that Keaton tart in the cnut would ya...
yeah, then follow it up with a dump on my chest, idiot, i think you are just jealous that weve scored more goals so far than youve played in minutes this year

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curvature#2 said:
Gunners vs Tswassen

Just awful refereeing. Guy didnt move out of center. Definetly let us play though... both teams prolly got a little cheap as time wore down but it was a good battle. Would love to play that game on turf. The field was slightly worse than horrendous, with dirt patches everywhere and different lengths of grass throughout the pitch. Gunners should have capitalized on a few more chances and put the game out of reach early in the second but instead let Tswassen get back into the game with the 3 unanswered tallies. Royals had some skilled players but also some guys who were just out there to threaten players apparently... a different ref mite have given some Royals a few reds depending on his style...

Good game... see ya for the rematch

fukc off bitch. it was going both ways. the ref let a lot of things go for both teams. don't bitch out just cuz your team was intimidated by us, once we started scoring you guys were scared, everyone on our side could tell. you guys didn't start to slump, the royals started playing like a team and stringing some passes after the half. don't get me started on all the cheap shots some of your guys were doing, including some harsh elbows our mids took, that said, we also threw our weight around. it goes both ways, don't give me this bullshit that we would've had some reds if it was a different ref dumbass.

noteak or whatever....we were missing our starting right and centre back, so both teams weren't exactly in top form. rematch should be good.

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
whoa whoa whoa buddy...i wouldnt be throwing swearwords around, cause you are about as good at that as you are at soccer, and dont talk as if you should have murdered us either...and congrats, you "men" can throw your weight around, that is probably about 50% of your contribution to the game, remember this is football, not american football, play the right sport and quit calling ppl bitches for no reason, get your life together

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curvature#2 said:
Definetly let us play though... both teams prolly got a little cheap as time wore down but it was a good battle.
and im pretty sure that covers both teams cheapness, have fun coming back to pomo

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger forever Iwill do what ever it takes to show this"Keaton" fag what it takes to be able to play at a div one level. He says he should have his team at a premiere level in 2 seasons. Get your fcucking head out of your aas. Even if you guys made div one, then what would you do? The team that is there already doesn't even know what to do. :confused:

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
2A Aldergrove 2 SFC Stars 1

A very rainy game which took some of the skill out of the game... which was a good thing for them. I would say the chances were 25 for Adergrove and mabey 2 For SFC It would be nice of me if I said they had 20% of the possesion all they do is get the ball and kick it up to the long haired goat looking guy - game wan't as close as the score line reflects there keeper made 3 or 4 brilliant saves any ways onto GEU next week

Cantuzzi #10

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
No offense to the Titans but they weren't the Port Moody Gunners, I think 2a is a two Dog race LUFC "A" and The Gunners the rest of us are playing for third (we are playing for survival) I think the Royals, Titans, North Coquitlam will round out the top five Aldergrove should be about sixth with the Coyotes White Rock The Stars and us fighting it out to stay away from relegation, I could be wrong

sixth place wow very generous look forward to playing you!

BlownByYou

Oct 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
the royals started playing like a team and stringing some passes after the half. don't get me started on all the cheap shots some of your guys were doing, including some harsh elbows our mids took, that said, we also threw our weight around. it goes both ways,

wow i didn't realize 40 yard punts from your backline were classified as passes... yah... those cheap shots we were doing :rolleyes: you mean when we were trying to play soccer and some of your guys wanting to fight the team. yah... that really went both ways... i think its time you went back into your minivan and took your children for ice cream because you obviously had no idea what was going on out there...

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
redwoods said:
Poco City United 4 - Aldergrove 2

great game today lots of pace ,hard tackles and good goals, we went down 2 but fought with 1 before half then 3 more in the second half to put it away. Adergrove works hard and has a ton of speed. Look forward to playing them again.

A gutsy response to a team that took 4 points from us last year and cost us (a shot at) promotion. What they lack in experience is surely made up by their P&V play. One decent goal by Aldergrove on some less than tight marking and then a second on some poor tackling up the middle by Poco.

Aldergrove should've kept their replacement keeper in for the second half... He played better than their regular!

Another hard working team next week in the Bearcats. Gotta stay sharp through the end of the season to prevent a repeat of last season's debaucle...

Aldergrove will take points off most teams in 2B if they keep that effort up.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlownByYou said:
wow i didn't realize 40 yard punts from your backline were classified as passes... yah... those cheap shots we were doing :rolleyes: you mean when we were trying to play soccer and some of your guys wanting to fight the team. yah... that really went both ways... i think its time you went back into your minivan and took your children for ice cream because you obviously had no idea what was going on out there...

If you guys make div 1 you are in for a rude awakening. I think we should let the rangers get a hold of these guys and the rest of us could sit back and enjoy.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
clones 3 mission 0
clones down to ten men in the first 15 minutes .took a while to reorganize but we did it was nice to have the badly needed three points today . still not playing well enough but improving each week we were missing eight guys today had two youths up on permits.
mission will battle for relegation in my opinoin

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
not much to say beyond what has been said about our game. we did not play a full 90 and it nearly cost us. we had a solid second half and we will need that intensity at least to play against pomo. i played against them two years ago in u-21 and if they are still the same team then we definitely need to be at our best.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Nationals 1-0 Pomo Lions
great outing for our boys, going into pomo sunday night and leaving the field with three well deserved points. pomo has a good team but never really threatend. they had a pk in the first half when they were down one nil. a weak call in my eyes but they all are. buddy tried to spot the ball on the field hocky spot but i picked up on it and had the ref make him move it back. he then says to me, "like the six inches is gonna make a differance." well it did, as he put the ball about two inches wide :D . their keeper made some big stops to keep them in the game but everything they threw at us was easily handled by our back line. maybe this will convince you LITTLEKEEPER that we not only belong.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0