Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Oct. '05

Which table's standings will be the tightest, top to bottom, by month's end?

• 2A

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 2B

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 2C

Votes: 25 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Easy Walls why do you have to hurt me like that, pm me we'll do lunch and if I'm a little late just keep waiting.
if you're late i'll knock ya in the stomach and kick you down the stairs babe!!!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoop Dawg said:
Meathead it's called Helsinki Syndrome but nice try pee wee!
You're as dumb as the rest of them, check the capital letters - what is the capital of Sweden, there is your answer. Nothing like trying to explain something clever to a shitpipe. Helsinki Syndrome is when you loose you hair but love your barber.

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
You're as dumb as the rest of them, check the capital letters - what is the capital of Sweden, there is your answer. Nothing like trying to explain something clever to a shitpipe. Helsinki Syndrome is when you loose you hair but love your barber.
You still make no sense also what is loose(lose)you(r)hair.Nice grammar.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just took in the DFC Celtic-North Coquitlam Haites match, 2-2 draw. First thing I have to say about the game is that the reffing was absolute garbage, out of everything that could have been a card in that game the only card went to a guy kicking the ball away after another bad call. At one point I thought I was at the reality show the ulitmate fighter, with haites sidelines chirping off to everyone, even one of the players challenged a girl on the side lines. Overall not a bad game, but lots of chances squanderd.

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
You guys go from shitting all over everyone to sitting on the fence. Give the old rear end a rest before you hurt yourself?
That is, if you want to, but you don't have to, unless you have time and really want to, of course if it is a lot of work then forget but not becuase I said to, but because you want to, either way it is fine with me provided that it is fine with you. Shoot gotta go change my tampon, can you spare one?
haha yeah we have stopped talking, personally i got bored of making you snap, it was entertaining dont get me wrong, but im bored, anyway keep beaking off and have fun, ill be around, not much more trash talking tho. should have come to the game last night, twas a good one

4-1-0 :wa:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
cascadesoccer said:
Just took in the DFC Celtic-North Coquitlam Haites match, 2-2 draw. First thing I have to say about the game is that the reffing was absolute garbage, out of everything that could have been a card in that game the only card went to a guy kicking the ball away after another bad call. At one point I thought I was at the reality show the ulitmate fighter, with haites sidelines chirping off to everyone, even one of the players challenged a girl on the side lines. Overall not a bad game, but lots of chances squanderd.

Did the Celtic forget to shoot..Hades have the worst two keepers I have ever seen.

Guru for having 8 premier players what the hell is going on with you guys

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The post above about the reffing was very accurate, very bad, bad for both sides, I don't think it changed the outcome although it is tough to call a ball cleared off the line a goal from 35 yards out. He was terrible.

Hades coach was on the field and threatening players, it was an embarrassing display, I could never play for a clown like that. I actually feel bad for Hades as the coach was a serious embarrassment.

Speaking of embarrassing, DFC would have been beat by 5 had they played anyone else. The worst display to date for DFC, 2-2, against the worst team we have played to date. Ouch.

gwai

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
spectating....hades didnt capitalize in the first half when they had dfc running around aimlessly....the only offensive force for dfc was # 16..... i will agree the reffing was horrible......it will be interesting with the rematch

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU RAMS 1 Aldergrove untied 1 the game was fast and clean, and the real fun started when Adlergrove came back to our pub, and we hooked them up with the buy two get one free deal we get on our pitchers, nice to see two teams go out and play a hard fought game then have some drinks after and share a laugh, Cantuzzi I hope your local is up to standard and we missed you at the game last night :rolleyes:

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoop Dawg said:
Meathead it's called Helsinki Syndrome but nice try pee wee!

Wrong again but keep guessing Dumbass. I think the term you are both trying hard to come up with is STOCKHOLM SYNDROME.

Painful to watch you struggle. :confused:

Hammy

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC-3 N.Coquitlam-0

LUFC controlled the ball the entire game. Looking forward to playing Langley. Will be a Great Match!!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nationals 3-3 DMU
well fought match the whole way through. very evenly matched squads. Nationals missed 2 pk's which should have been the difference. either that or the weak pk awarded to dmu with about 1 minute remaining. dmu's second goal came from a player who ws in an offside position, then ran back to an onside position,won the ball and scored :confused: . missing our work horse in the center mid i think flattered their center mids a bit but they are still very strong players. the three points were ours for the taking but unfortunately we didn't capitalize and take them. great game to watch, can't wait to play again.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I watched the battle of the Titans today out in MAple Ridge between the Wolfs and the Titans Wolfs won 4-1 with the Franchise scoring twice if the Wolfs could have finished there chances it would have been ugly.....wait it was ugly the Wolfs should have scored way more..........and the pink ball goes to...........

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC DYNAMO 2 - PM LIONS 1.

I thought Langley was the better team for the opening 15, but PM Lions scored 1st and early. Langley then gave up a few chances, one on a handball in the box, (A shot that hit a guy with his hands plastered to his sides like taught in U7...complete bs). Our Keeper stoped the PK and then went on a real tear stopping anything that was fired his way till the half.

We were definately outplayed at times, giving PM way to many chances. We came out in the 2nd and played tougher and way more physical, PM laid down completely to this pressure and we started moving the ball around quite well. We scored on a great give and go play and then scored again on an 18 yard box scrum. We managed to hold on for the win despite some late pressure by PM.

PM definately has two great strikers up front, #6 and the Long Haired guy can really turn, shoot and control the ball. We were missing our Sweeper and another of our standard issue starting Dmen was hobbled quite badly but we held up none the less.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
gwai said:
spectating....hades didnt capitalize in the first half when they had dfc running around aimlessly....the only offensive force for dfc was # 16..... i will agree the reffing was horrible......it will be interesting with the rematch

You have to be fukcing kidding. Pull your head out of your boyfriend's ass. DFC was all over the Heades and DFC barely fielded a team. They pulled two homeless bums out from behind Kruisers Pub to play for them because they were so short handed. They had some handicapped fella in net for them.

Bored #8 was the best player on the park by far. Celtics will win the league easily and get promoted.

I have nothing better to do than watch these games as the league handed me and another player 6 games. My suspension was for nothing more than a slide tackle. A yellow card in a tennis match at best. The referee's report was shockingly inaccurate. He basically said the other player was pulled off on a stretcher. He got up smiled and shook my hand after the game. We were assigned this same referee today. I don't understand why the league would assign us the same referee after such controversy the last time we had him. He was screaming at the top of his lungs in Japanese or Chinese, I am not sure, at our coach. It was hilarious. He lost complete control of himself. Anyways, it was a fairly even game today with a tie 3-3 as a result. We are grossly short handed and if it weren't for the Celtics signing the misfits, we would love to have them.

Nutter, I hope you vertigo improves.

JTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0