Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Oct. '05

Which table's standings will be the tightest, top to bottom, by month's end?

• 2A

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 2B

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 2C

Votes: 25 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD LUFC in 2a were a div 1 team last year and they want to go back up so they picked up some former Prem players and a far from being a crap team you couldn't be more wrong

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
STD LUFC in 2a were a div 1 team last year and they want to go back up so they picked up some former Prem players and a far from being a crap team you couldn't be more wrong

I think he was taking the piss...but what do I know?

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it makes you feel better redwoods I'll play along.

Walls I know what I say matters but one love affair per thread please, I don't want bored getting jealous of me.

Guru to be fair, I honestly don't know what you mean.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can tell you Div. 2C is the best, through the same reasoning as STD, these DFC guys are as sexy as they come. A little gay, but sexy.

As for LUFC, we're just a bunch of overweight old guys who enjoy the odd pop, and camaraderie of the dressing room. Not unlike the DFC guys, but on a God fearing, moral, heterosexual level. We happen to have been successful the last couple of games playing a strong brand of kick and run.

Move along, nothing to see here.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
and camaraderie of the dressing room. Not unlike the DFC guys
Here here. I am a little confused though, what is this dressing room that you speak of, it sounds strangely familiar but I am yet to come across one this year?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah yes, I suppose closets aren't considered dressing rooms. Heathens.

In Langley, where the sun always shines, we have a nice new clubhouse across the street we are borrowing from the baseball guys until the new stands and dressing room are ready at MAP.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
If it makes you feel better redwoods I'll play along.

Walls I know what I say matters but one love affair per thread please, I don't want bored getting jealous of me.

Guru to be fair, I honestly don't know what you mean.
is this your way of trying to intervene? or are you maybe the jealous one? do you need a friend, or a hug, or are you really that desperate for attention? your antogonizing skills are rather lacking but i'm sure if you keep at it you'll get the reaction you want.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammy said:
ya Std your not too smart man...Watch div 2A...that has got some good teams. Same with 2C!
You guys go from shitting all over everyone to sitting on the fence. Give the old rear end a rest before you hurt yourself?
That is, if you want to, but you don't have to, unless you have time and really want to, of course if it is a lot of work then forget but not becuase I said to, but because you want to, either way it is fine with me provided that it is fine with you. Shoot gotta go change my tampon, can you spare one?

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
I can tell you Div. 2C is the best, through the same reasoning as STD, these DFC guys are as sexy as they come. A little gay, but sexy.

Sexy yes but we don't consider ourselves gay, just lovers of mankind.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy Walls why do you have to hurt me like that, pm me we'll do lunch and if I'm a little late just keep waiting.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This would be a great thread if the posts were actually about soccer. Most of these are bs and a waste of time to read. Sucks sifting through the crap to find anything worth a look. I feel your pain Shaven.

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody Gunners 2-0 ND Titans

Well, to put it simply, we showed up like we did last week and we were severely outclassed. We were definitely beaten by them and not by ourselves, though we did little to prevent it. Their first goal was an absolute bullet from a great individual effort byt their player. Wonderfully placed, no chance for our keeper. The second goal came from broken coverage as it ended up being 5 of their guys to our 2 as the rest backed off. A nice finish from in close but it never should have gotten that far if we played tighter. It was an exceptionally disappointing nite for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0