Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Oct. '05

Which table's standings will be the tightest, top to bottom, by month's end?

• 2A

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 2B

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 2C

Votes: 25 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sliver said:
Just looking at the discipline page who got a 6 game suspension and for doing what?

I think it's JTL... there's 2 of them with reds, and one isn't assessed yet. Since there was only one game sat so far, and JTL never played the past 2 weeks, I'd say he was ok for the Tigers match, and the points will stand as is, otherwise it would have been dealt with at the board, and the points recinded. JMO

W T F is going on in Div 2 with the cards? ?
1 red in Premier
1 red in CAT
2 reds in Div 1
10 reds in Div 2
1 red in div 3

Makes you wonder about all the testosterone in div 2 :bronco: :knvb: :wa:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
gotta be the DFC clubs, especially the Henchmen.....er....Coachmen.
or the fact that we have 3 times as many teams than most divs.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
alright, who kidnapped bored?? its not possible that he has nothing to say all day long. maybe he's just lurking as a visitor like 08star(who, by the way has been lurking again, but true to his words...no posts!!).

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
My opinion as well.... all reds must sit the next game... PERIOD. But the coach said he emailed Neil, and Neil told him they were not reported, so he could play them.... That's not a fact, it's just what I was told by the DFC coach. Seeings how the points are still awarded to DFC, it may be true, or it may be in process... the update today still has DFC with the win, so it's looking less likely that it is going to change.

Interesting... One of our players works with DFC's coach and the impression I got from him was that their coach was pleading ignorance.

Since they're in Guru's club, my guess is that he'd have slightly more up-to-date information...but only time will tell with the FVSL dealing with it.

Either way, I'd like to know if anyone has an update on why the one red for DFC Coachmen is still TBA. Does it have to do with the still (phantom) impending ruling on that player's (assumed) use during the GEU game?

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
trust me when i say that the gunners do belong here and i even stated back in august you guys were a team to be wary of. i was not happy to be drawn with you as i know how solid a team you guys do have. we will unfortunately be missing our left mid for a few months as he was selected for some debbie travis reality show and our right back will be in whistler. beyond that we should have the rest of the team there and hopefully we can build upon what was a better second half after 3 sub-par halves. good luck to pomo and we shall see you friday under the lights.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose said:
we will unfortunately be missing our left mid for a few months as he was selected for some debbie travis reality show.....
WTF :D sounds like a real mans man :wa: :D :wa: !!!!

Hammy

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to you as well Bluenose (Titans) It will be a great match!! Two turf squads...should be an fast paced game.

Come watch people!! 7:30pm @ Pomo Turf under the lights on Friday!

Hammy

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
how much are the tickets? surely you need revenue to pay off your promotions department here on TTP:D .

Hammy

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
:p haha...no just want a good crowd to come watch. There has been a lot of talk on here..including from the Gunners who I play for and it would be good for people to come out and see how BOTH teams play. I think its going to be a great match and it would shut a lot of people up....INCLUDING...a few players from my team:p I wont say any names:p

Hammy

NUTTER#13

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bitter_cabbage said:
Either way, I'd like to know if anyone has an update on why the one red for DFC Coachmen is still TBA. Does it have to do with the still (phantom) impending ruling on that player's (assumed) use during the GEU game?

He could not make the hearing but sent a letter with JTL. I believe they want to speak with him in person. We received another red on Sunday along with an Abbotsford player, so that makes 11 and 12 reds to keep the quota for div 2. It's going to be an expensive year.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How much for the behind the net seats? Walls make the drive out to Port Moody and you can bring the Heinekens you owe me ;) I would also like to invite DUDE because the last time we played Pomo they had so smokin' chicks and from what I've heard DUDE is like poetry in motion when it comes to pulling birds :D

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
...and from what I've heard DUDE is like poetry in motion when it comes to pulling birds :D

Hmm...seems to me that in other times this was known as 'Choking the chicken'...

...could be something completely different, though... :rolleyes:

~Shaven

thinkingabouttakingthismatchinonFridayasitsclosetohome

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
How much for the behind the net seats? Walls make the drive out to Port Moody and you can bring the Heinekens you owe me ;) I would also like to invite DUDE because the last time we played Pomo they had so smokin' chicks and from what I've heard DUDE is like poetry in motion when it comes to pulling birds :D
Don't you mean "poultry in motion" ! :bronco:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
DUDE I was being serious please don't take it out on me when our teams meet up :( pulling a bird is what we calling picking up girls in Jolly Old' England Lads :rolleyes:

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude won't be too upset. I think the girls out that way are too white or asian for him. He likes the brown nuggets : :D

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammy said:
it would shut a lot of people up....INCLUDING...a few players from my team:p I wont say any names:p

yeah yeah okay im shutting up :p ...see you guys friday
see you thursday hammy

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus Scoop...talk about waiting in the weeds. Coming up on my 9th year of shackles- er, marital bliss- I'm a little rusty in the bird pulling department, but not so much with poultry in motion. I can still draw in the odd honey though...just ask Mrs. Utah about my moves on the dance floor, or the time I woke up naked on her couch.

(PS: a couch is what we call a chesterfield in Canada).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0