Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Oct. '05

Which table's standings will be the tightest, top to bottom, by month's end?

• 2A

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 2B

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 2C

Votes: 25 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
How much for the behind the net seats? Walls make the drive out to Port Moody and you can bring the Heinekens you owe me ;) I would also like to invite DUDE because the last time we played Pomo they had so smokin' chicks and from what I've heard DUDE is like poetry in motion when it comes to pulling birds :D
its well known that the fvsl executive monitors this sight so my guess would be with the fight/jumping in pomo against the rams, and the talk of this , do you have a cooler and bring the beer, you can expect to see one of the fvsl officials out there. word to the wise; keep your fans in check as the fines will fall on your teams shoulders.good luck to both teams...especially nd ;) , fortunately i have better......er......other things to do friday night with no footy for me in sight.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
(PS: a couch is what we call a chesterfield in Canada).
That's awesome Dude now when I go to the brick they won't look at me funny anymore.............nah they still will :(

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
KH, what i was saying wasn't that your guys were drinking, i was saying that its BS that teams can now be fined for players/fans drinking beer before, during or after a match and something like an opposing player being jumped in the parking lot goes unpunished. teams are responsible for their fans and their actions. i've been told b4 to get rid of my beer while watching a 9:00pm match peacefully. IMO priorities need to be staightend as to what is and isn't acceptable. this confrontation needs to be brought to the leagues attention by your club, otherwise(even though they know by reading on here what has taken place) the executive will play ostrich and nothing will be done. they need, at the least, an official warning so that this doesn't happen again, and the consequences can be laid on the table in case it does.
wallsveryupsetaboutnomorebeersatthepitch

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One in the same Nukes, and welcome to the best thread on TTP. Yes, the same evening Funky passed out under the dinning room table, but not before pulling in all the chairs so as to hide from the boys, out of fear of having his eyebrows shaved.

Good times.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
...before pulling in all the chairs so as to hide from the boys, out of fear of having his eyebrows shaved.

Good times.

I here he was hiding for a different reason. Dude, you know how you get when you've been drinking, running around grabbing asses yelling "Gimme some o' that sweet thang"

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm still trying to figure out how Mrs. Dudes' credit card was found in my bed under all of the covers the next morning. Hmm?

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls teams are responsible for their fans and their actions. i've been told b4 to get rid of my beer while watching a 9:00pm match peacefully. [/QUOTE said:
first off you have never "peacefully" had a beer in your life...not as long as ive known ya...lol....second the team should be punished for sure as many of our boys have had to leave walls games while watching "peacefully" on a few occasions....peace

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammy said:
Good luck to you as well Bluenose (Titans) It will be a great match!! Two turf squads...should be an fast paced game.

Come watch people!! 7:30pm @ Pomo Turf under the lights on Friday!

Hammy

Nothing the titans do is pretty to watch i'll pass on this one. going with the tie 1-1

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHat happened to Bored it's not the same with out him and even Guru talking smack in here frankly with out Bored it's well boring

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
good to see the ndfc guys still have a thread to talk shite in :rolleyes:

good to see that you still dontknow how to take a joke...its also nice to see you voice your opinion in div 1 thread .hypocrit (spelling)....peace

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
#7player said:
good to see that you still dontknow how to take a joke...its also nice to see you voice your opinion in div 1 thread .hypocrit (spelling)....peace
the div one thread is a graveyard, and you know better than anyone that i voice my opinion wherever, whenever!!!
good to see that you still don't know ho to use the spacebar :D .......out.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Div. 2 Results and Banter ~ Oct '05

Soccer Mom said:
shut it douchebag, i said make me a sandwich!! cobain? nirvana? are you still stuck in the 90's old man? the spice girls thread was over in the VMSL forum somewhere posh, get outta here.

where do you come up with the bullshit that we don't meet up dickhead. unless you got cut from the titans, we're both in 2A, i think i hear david calling, you best be on your way :eek:

Good piss take.... wrong guy :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0