Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Sept. '05

Who will be the most "popular" Div. 2 TTP'er by month's end?

• walls

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Soccer Mom

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • bored

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Guru

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
either way jive, i'll take it and so would anyone else if given the opportunity.........even someone who uses the word "to" in the wrong context every time he writes it.....tee! hee! hee!.........sorry, but you've been making the same mistake for too long.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
If a baseball game is rained out part way through a game there is a cut off point that makes it count as a complete game. I am not sure if that is 5,6 or 7 inning but surely soccer has the same thing. Anything before that cut off should be an automatic replay. 20 minutes is plenty of time to score 2 goals but the game can't be returned to the state it was at. Walls is an idiot, for a plethora of reason, his opinion on this not included. Coquitlam should get the game.
what happens in golf if their is a lightning storm with three holes remaining? about the same amount of relevance as your baseball comparisson :rolleyes: . i'm starting to sense that some people really don't want us to have a crack at the extra three points later in the year when we're in full stride.....and quite frankly...i don't blame you :p .

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well walls, if the round couldn't be finished it would be cancelled and the leader at the start of the day would win the tournament. What happens if an entire day of a 4 round golf tournament gets rained out. I know, I know - they shorten the tourney to 3 days and award the trophy. Still with golf, when a rain delay is called, you have the choice to stop immediately or play out the hole. The point was/is there are rules in place for most, if not all possible happening. My assumption was that soccer would be the same. I would think that 70 minutes is enough to be considered a game, albeit unfortunate that there isn't closure for Delta in this particular case. Bad ruling by the league, IMO.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven,
Where's the match of the week thread?
Do something useful instead of bitching on how people word their replies. ;)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
people really don't want us to have a crack at the extra three points later in the year when we're in full stride
Isn't that the point, the game was played on a particular day, on that day you were beaten.

Playing the rest of the game, later in the year when you have hit your stride, signed new players, finally got in shape, don't have guys away for a wedding and finally have your new 6 million dollar man sneakers that make you run faster shouldn't be allowed to affect the outcome.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Thought I'd weigh in here...We had Kevin in our first match versus Poco this season, and he did a fine job
;)
~Shaven

Kevin is a decent ref, which is why I said he may have other presures on him to maybe call more decention, and let the chippy crap go other wise there will be a whistle every minute. There is a huge push over the past few years to protect the honour of the official. A broken leg from a bad tackle gets 3 games (maybe) but you swear at an official, and you get 6, and possibly a meeting at BC Soccer for 1 year suspension... it's out of whack in my opinion.

Next Shaven, my comment was directed at Ziggy as being our ref in the first game, not Kevin.

Lastly, the comment about lengthy posts is valid, however my post was as long or longer than Shifty's, so I'll ake some heat hear as well for that. My point being that it's hard to understand just what you're commenting on without quotes. it's not often it's quote after quote, but sometimes it's necessary to do this to get a decent piss on someones stooopud post... so if people don't want to read it, skip by it...

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
decission has been made and it won't be changed now like it or not.......lets move on.

hows everyone looking going into week 4?
any predictions prior to the MOTW thread?
how long is the guru out for after jarko ruutu gave him the old byron richie last week?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
D13 said:
I would expect that only the players that were dressed for the original game that was called will be able to play the final 20 minutes.
I'm pretty sure this is a FIFA rule as well. Anyone not on the roster for the game, can play in the rematch if it's necessary.
That's what I've been told for years coaching juvenile.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My God...30 minutes I'll never get back.

Looks like we get Surrey Coyotes this Sunday. Yes, we visit the Rabid Dog Den. Man, we hate them. Big rivalry. You know, Utah...the guy and the other guy there with the thing? Bastards. I hear their women are a bunch of bitches, too.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, Ritalin didn't.

I go away for 5 days, and come back to crap. Even Bored tearing you a 5th asshole has gotten, well, bored.

Don't make me start posting team ADD FC write-ups...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, I can't believe you bothered to drop the 30 minutes. Surely by now you must realize a quick scroll down and skim and you'll still know everything there is to know about what is happening in the FVSL div 2 results and banter (as it were) 05' thread. I don't want to spoil it for you but it's the same thing as last year except everyone is 13 now.

But I suppose if you must have a look... try holding the screen right up against your face like one of those 3D puzzles and then slowly pull it away. I know all the posts will blend into one, but that could only be a good thing, besides, after a while maybe you'll get lucky and see a chick with big nipples or something. Sure by now you're saying I'm on to you KNVB. You're just trying to get me look like a twat. True I am, but at least you won't be as much of twat as you are for wasting your 30 minutes actually reading it.

bling bling and a pinkie ring...

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I know all the posts will blend into one, but that could only be a good thing, besides, after a while maybe you'll get lucky and see a chick with big nipples or something.

Yes now I remember why it was so fun playing with Poco.

Canuckboy, what happened to your cheerleaders during our game?

youknowthispicturewasgoingtobepostedsoonerorlater

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
....blah blah blah....

As stoopud and time wasting as it is on this thread, do you see the irony of you posting that this thread is a waste of 30 minutes, yet you must have wasted at least part of that time reading this yourself... Are you not a Mod. on this site KNOB? If not, you're just a pain in the div 2 ass, if you are a mod. ... this was not a wise post here.

You can post what you want, where you want, and when you want, but slagging the div 2 thread is childish. I'm not going to say fcuk off and stick to your own thread, because that's childish as well, but for christ sake, leave the people in their respective division to piss on each other. JMO... Not a piss on you, just a comment on fair piss taking (if there's such a thing.)

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC Stars to notch our first win against an aging aldergrove bunch. Finally, we can match up year for year and not play kids twice as young as we are...

manager

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah yes Sliver- good stuff. :D

Those cans have made several appearances in my, erm, extra-curricular sessions. What you really need to do is get a "Where are they now" shot, seeing as those ta tas were shot (no pun intended) about, what 5 years ago? 6 maybe? The difference between firm early 20's knockers and potentially late 20s/early 30s, post maternal melons could be quite astonishing. We may even see that those jugs have developed coaster style nipples KNVB refers to in the interim.

You Poco guys were so Steeped back in the day... :cool:

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since there is now a no nudity policy on TTP this picture will have to do.

Attachments

• poco-citysoccerball.jpg
    poco-citysoccerball.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 37

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
"Where are they now" shot, seeing as those ta tas were shot (no pun intended) about, what 5 years ago? 6 maybe? The difference between firm early 20's knockers and potentially late 20s/early 30s, post maternal melons could be quite astonishing. We may even see that those jugs have developed coaster style nipples KNVB refers to in the interim.

You Poco guys were so Steeped back in the day... :cool:

Indeed Slivie - Classic TTP by the PoCo boys. :D

Without a doubt the best pic to hit the TTP gallery - Ever.

Where are they now and may we have an update? ;)

Oh yeah, this thread sucks,

RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0