Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Sept. '05

Who will be the most "popular" Div. 2 TTP'er by month's end?

• walls

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Soccer Mom

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • bored

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Guru

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
but you are an illiterate tit.

He's got you there doesn't he?
Admit it... :D

Sliver 2 Jinky 1

Brilliant lads, thanks for the mammaries, I mean memories.

Yes, let's get back to soccer.

Like you cnuts in Division 2 know what soccer is...

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Sliver 2 Jinky 1

C'mon now don't make pull out the big guns, we wouldn't be able to post any of those gems if TotalBastard hadn't lost 5 years worth of attachments.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
He's got you there doesn't he?
Admit it... :D

Sliver 2 Jinky 1

Brilliant lads, thanks for the mammaries, I mean memories.

Like you cnuts in Division 2 know what soccer is...
OK and next time the Mighty Rangers of Surrey win Div1 move up :rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dreadful error in disclosure

Awwww.

Somebody got their pussy in a twist Kevie?

Someone had a beating given to them at one time at my team's expense?

I'm really sorry man.
I didn't mean you to be a cnut that doesn't know the game here in this division.
I meant all the other cnuts here sans you.
See all the other fcuks on here don't understand when guys don't want to play at that high level anymore in Premier when as much as the skill and noggin still got it but the old body doesn't want to anymore because of the 15 fcuking years already played in Premier.
Case in point?
Cnuts like Sliver, Bored, Utah, etc.
They just don't get it and neither did the Rangers.

Oh and just in case I didn't make myself clear you are the one guy on here who I sincerely didn't mean to offend when I said you fcuking useless tits in this divsion don't know 'sawker'.

:)

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Whats a cnut?

Ask Soccer Mom, as I would have thought by now that Mom would have sat you down on the kitchen stool in the kitchen (no bored, legs point down when you sit on the stool! :eek: ) and had that 'little chat' with you...apparently this is not the case, which certainly now explains your pent up sexual frustration obvious in your rantings...

...oh yes, and on soccer matters, MOTW thread is posted. Have at the predictions there.

:D
~Shaven

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sadly I missed the Great pics from poco, But here is my late submission.
for anyone who wants a peice of Peat.

Chris-with-truck.jpg

Attachments

• Chris-with-truck.jpg
    Chris-with-truck.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 79

Slider

Sep 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
since you've been SLIDERing your wang in and out of the hole in the BORED, why don't you two swap your wads already and keep your identical "posts" to yourselves :eek: :D .

sonnofabitch, I saw that Bored beat me to that punchline by about 5 seconds right after I posted.
oh well, I guess its sloppy seconds for me again :bronco:

Slider

Sep 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Ask Soccer Mom, as I would have thought by now that Mom would have sat you down on the kitchen stool in the kitchen

As opposed to the kitchen stool in the garage?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
And why is level of division any indicator of piss taking superiority?
example post said:
since you've been SLIDERing your wang in and out of the hole in the BORED, why don't you two swap your wads already and keep your identical "posts" to yourselves
I'll get my coat...

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Wooden shoes,

I call Bull Sh*t, You cannot hold all the crap Walls has to say against the rest of us, that is like saying that all Premier posters are exactly like Sid.

Swap spots with Skip would you, (he must need a breather by now)at least he's useful. You regular posting in the Premier thread is pretty stale, I check now and again and it is more entertaining in here.

I'm starting to believe all the press that you are getting, Dude is right, you're a bit of a cnut?
(Wish I knew what a cnut is)

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slider said:
shaven said:
Ask Soccer Mom, as I would have thought by now that Mom would have sat you down on the kitchen stool in the kitchen

As opposed to the kitchen stool in the garage?

walls said:
That Would Be A Garage Stool.............uhhhh!!! Idiot!!!

Typical Div 2 banter.... what a bunch of losers :rolleyes:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored you are totally right the DUtchtwat is just envious that this thread people are talking smack to each other getting teams fired up when they play against each other and the :eek: boring VMSL thread is just welling boring, now who cares about what level you play at just play the game, I mean I realise this is Canada and who really cares about soccer? the coaches and refs and players are all shite one world cup qaulification in 86' and most peolpe that play soccer in around here are only playing because they can't afford to play Hockey or they came from a counrty that didn't have Hockey thank god so don't blame us in this Div2 thread, I'm sure we wish we could be Dutch super stars like you playing out of the mighty VMSL :rolleyes:

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru, KVNB, and any one else who thinks the banter on this Div 2 thread sucks...

STOP READING AND POSTING

You guys are the same people who stare at traffic accidents, then bitch about the time it takes to get to work. You guys are part of the problem. If the music is to loud, turn it down; if the showcase show your watching gets weird, turn the channel, if you don't like the posts and banter on the Div 2 thread...oh, I know... FCUK OFF. Go start your own forum called hoity toity soccer for teachers and spelling bee champs. I won't sign up or post there, and you would be safe from walls too.

Losers...

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru plays in div 2.........sometimes his alztimers(sp?) gets the best of him though and he forgets.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
tsk tsk Guru, how pathetic of you to threaten me on an online soccer post forum.
Canucklehead, that was not a personal threat, don't be rediculous. What I said was: "What goes around comes around"... it was in the same vane as 'live by the sword, die by the sword'. I wish you no ill will, but believe me, your day will come where you whack the wrong guy, and he's going to rip you appart... but that guy won't be me, I don't play that way (and frankly, I couldn't catch you if I tried... Guru admiting here that there isn't a slower lumox in the whole valley than he! ) I have a major charley horse with a bruise the size of a soccer ball from you running me, and Shifty has bruised ribs.... both on the same play. (visions of Castanza come to mind: running from a building on fire, nailing little kids and grandma on the way out ) What I said was in a "next day" anger, I know you to be a decent guy, so my appologies for any slander towards you personally, that wasn't my intent....

....however I still maintain you should be playing rugby... or maybe that's the problem, you think that's what you registered for... :confused: ;)

Backline16 said:
Guru, KVNB, and any one else who thinks the banter on this Div 2 thread sucks... QUOTE]

Ahhhh..... mine was a joke ... it was sarcasm based on KNOB knocking our thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0