Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Sept. '05

Who will be the most "popular" Div. 2 TTP'er by month's end?

• walls

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Soccer Mom

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • bored

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Guru

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shifty, nice video. I'd like to see that guy try that in a FVSL Div 2 game, he'd get wacked all the way to North East Delta.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
notaek said:
.and im not too worried about this "tough teams" coming up, and not only do we play the lions, we also play the pomo fury in div 1, they dont beat us very often either. and not only does our team win nonstop, we are the most devoted and tightly knit group out there, this is why we are all so cocky, we are on here having a blast watching you idiots tell us off and tell us we are a lil premature to start talking about walking away with the league cup. and dont think we thought u-21 was difficult either, u-21 was a joke of a leauge, and so far div 2 isnt looking much better, we are going for premier and we wont stop until we are tehre, 2 yrs from now. and please, i invite you, just cause we are younger and smaller, come push us around, its just gonna make you guys more angry, and lose the game as we bury contantly on your undiciplined, lackluster asses

enjoy the highlight reel that is my life while you still can, i wont be toying with you punks for much longer

Wow thats enlighting :rolleyes: We play our div one team beat them all three times we have played......Won the Port Moody 7 aside tournament by beating the div 2 team because Jonny was drunk!.....last year we edged out the Whitecaps in a hard faught battle 2-1. This year we are off to a flying start but "we are a tight nit group and in two years were hoping to make English Premier league". Sometimes together as a group we have meditation sessions and think about possiable scenario's that might happen throughout the match...then I think I am the human hightlight reel..I often make Sportnets because of all the cracker goals I score....soon after...my dad...I mean my coach tucks me in. Sometimes after the game since were to young to drink beer we all gather around and have a team circle jerk.

Are you done yet?.....cause I am getting tired of reading your constant bullshit

NUTTER#13

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Who are the Tigers playing this weekend? I caught a bit of their game a couple of weeks ago vs. the Coachmen. GEU looked pretty good. I was surprised. I predict top two for them this year.

That game was won by us 1-0 but now I understand that we will lose the 3 points due to a roster misunderstanding. We were tied with the Tigers at 6 points a piece but now we will be 6 points behind them, making them undefeated. We are going to have to battle hard.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Something that the Tigers brought up or something you guys messed up on? I know they have a history of protesting games so it wouldn't suprise me if they brought it up.

NUTTER#13

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure. We were told that all players were good to go for the second game, then we find out that 2 players were red carded in the season opener. Their hearing was 2 days ago! If your ejected, you must sit out the next game and go to the hearing on the second Wednesday. The hearing for our players was the third Wednesday! Obviously mistakes were made and we are paying the price.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it's pretty common knowledge too sit our the next game after a red card. I agree mistakes were made, in this case it was putting 15-20 idiots on the same team.

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Who are the Tigers playing this weekend? I caught a bit of their game a couple of weeks ago vs. the Coachmen. GEU looked pretty good. I was surprised. I predict top two for them this year.

GEU from div 2? check the standings and previous scores, they arent looking too sharp. anyway, the tsawassen feild is a highschool football feild for the gunners match!? god damn...we lost to sihk last year on a garbage feild too, in a hurricane might i add, doesnt mean we had any more disadvantages than they did, just saying we played during the apocalypse and im sure they would agree, i just hope this highschool football feild isnt one large divot, cause 3 pts will have to be earned on the weekend if that is the case

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
[/B]

Wow thats enlighting :rolleyes: We play our div one team beat them all three times we have played......Won the Port Moody 7 aside tournament by beating the div 2 team because Jonny was drunk!.....last year we edged out the Whitecaps in a hard faught battle 2-1. This year we are off to a flying start but "we are a tight nit group and in two years were hoping to make English Premier league". Sometimes together as a group we have meditation sessions and think about possiable scenario's that might happen throughout the match...then I think I am the human hightlight reel..I often make Sportnets because of all the cracker goals I score....soon after...my dad...I mean my coach tucks me in. Sometimes after the game since were to young to drink beer we all gather around and have a team circle jerk.

Are you done yet?.....cause I am getting tired of reading your constant bullshit
nope, ill never be done, do you honestly think that post was any good? you basically copied mine and added some sarcastic babbling to it, hats off to you my friend, cause you are obviously "The Franchise"..of suck...lol that was golden...anyway, yeah sure we "group meditations", or...practices as soccer players call them, and no i dont make sports net, they havent heard of me yet :p ...and even tho my father isnt the coach, i dont see whats wrong with having a father son coach and player relationship, are you embarrassed of your father cause im making more money a year than he is? or cause hes balding and out of shape? thats okay, there there...and yeah, we cant drink beer, retard, i dont get all these highschool jokes when we are all 3 yrs graduated, i mean yeah we are all younger than you and have quite a headstart in the soccer catergory if you ask me, but honestly, just cause we arent alcoholics and drink at our games doesnt mean we cant drink beer. btw you can grab me a 12 pack of mgd after we win the leauge...toodles whiner :wa:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
notaek said:
nope, ill never be done, do you honestly think that post was any good? you basically copied mine and added some sarcastic babbling to it, hats off to you my friend, cause you are obviously "The Franchise"..of suck...lol that was golden...anyway, yeah sure we "group meditations", or...practices as soccer players call them, and no i dont make sports net, they havent heard of me yet :p ...and even tho my father isnt the coach, i dont see whats wrong with having a father son coach and player relationship, are you embarrassed of your father cause im making more money a year than he is? or cause hes balding and out of shape? thats okay, there there...and yeah, we cant drink beer, retard, i dont get all these highschool jokes when we are all 3 yrs graduated, i mean yeah we are all younger than you and have quite a headstart in the soccer catergory if you ask me, but honestly, just cause we arent alcoholics and drink at our games doesnt mean we cant drink beer. btw you can grab me a 12 pack of mgd after we win the leauge...toodles whiner :wa:

Copying was the whole point numb nuts I wanted you to read how stupid you sounded.....believe me were about the same age expect I touched a pussy and the only time you get to see one is when your dad/coach tucks his between his legs ;)

Toodles ;)

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
good burn, im gonna have to give you credit for that one, it hurt deep inside, kinda like when your dad sticks it deep within your rectum and whispers softly in your ear "you are the load your mother should have swallowed."

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
notaek just so you know there are four GEU teams in Div2 the Rams (my team who lost to you guys) the Wolfs and Titans 2c and The Tigers 2b and the Tigers are off to a great start :D just thought I would let you know ;)

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
notaek said:
someone get this lassie a 2 litre of growers and a red pen!!!! you don't need to tell us when to laugh(lol).....if you do.....it wasn't funny. maybe their should be a fee for commas........or maybe you should stop using them incorrectly ;) .

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ps- nodik.......lets just say you're damn lucky you don't play us.......then again there's always cup play.......and from what i understand, that's where you guys really stud it up!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0