Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Sept. '05

Who will be the most "popular" Div. 2 TTP'er by month's end?

• walls

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Soccer Mom

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • bored

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Guru

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
Is ......Guru......being .....held........for........ransom....somewhere?
Great.....use....of.....morse....code....if....you..are............. .. . .. ... .. .. .......... .. .. ... .... ..mate.

Jinks you are a wanker, but that was absolutely brilliant. Fcukin' hillarious.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Guess that means were not playing this weekend as fish are jumping outside my window at work :(
these wannabe gang bangers pitch is way up top of westwood plataeu so you never know, they may have billion dollar drainage to match daddy's bank accounts.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
OK Sorry about my last post ...win with grace and class
Shut the hell up already
Kevin Hector said:
I picked you guys to win the league after you handed us our asses
If handing you your ass is all that is required to finish first, there will be a log jam at the top
Kevin Hector said:
I didn't hear to much trash talk and I was impressed, but after last night you guys are just going to add fuel to the old fire and teams aren't going to play nice against you guys
I am glad you brought this up because if someone from Arsenal doesn't beak off Dewdney might roll over and play dead this weekend - WTF, do play to win or only to avoid embarrasment on TTP?
Kevin Hector said:
just advise kids, I know you won't be reading this until your home from school and Mom and Dad have check your home work so until then keep up the good work kids.
Hopefully the lesson today isn't Editing Useless Piss Takes, otherwise you might be in trouble.

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
these wannabe gang bangers pitch is way up top of westwood plataeu so you never know, they may have billion dollar drainage to match daddy's bank accounts.

so what you're saying is they have gone from the worst grass field in the league to the best, I doubt that, but if the drainage is that expensive I guess it would macth the price tag for the new jerseys

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
no idea what the drainage is like. just saying that if their is a community that can afford good drainage............

.........the kits are a mystery though. they look like they were found in the dumpster out back of the federal buildings in ottawa.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the wee pom-homo-train has been lit up in the u21 thread by the sufc boys. great reading with even better info regarding the self proclaimed #1 team in div2.
check it!!

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored, what did say about such posts containing quote after quote?...last warning, next time it gets deleted. Learn how to just respond, and only quote what is necessary...paraphrase in your own words. That goes for all of you, but thanks to you all for much tighter postings, in general, as of late.

In addition, I do not want to have another season like the last with homophobic over and under tones every third post. Once and a while is fine, but otherwise knock it off. Its not funny nor tasteful, period. Do not force me to start editing and deleting posts. I do not enjoy that, but will if you force me to.

Carry on. :D

~Shaven

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha self proclaimed number one? keep watching the tables, secondly, go for it, come out at us harder, weve put up with ppl thinking we are jokes cause we are all younger for years, nothing new to us, you will just get burned again and again. and im not too worried about this "tough teams" coming up, and not only do we play the lions, we also play the pomo fury in div 1, they dont beat us very often either. and not only does our team win nonstop, we are the most devoted and tightly knit group out there, this is why we are all so cocky, we are on here having a blast watching you idiots tell us off and tell us we are a lil premature to start talking about walking away with the league cup. and dont think we thought u-21 was difficult either, u-21 was a joke of a leauge, and so far div 2 isnt looking much better, we are going for premier and we wont stop until we are tehre, 2 yrs from now. and please, i invite you, just cause we are younger and smaller, come push us around, its just gonna make you guys more angry, and lose the game as we bury contantly on your undiciplined, lackluster asses

enjoy the highlight reel that is my life while you still can, i wont be toying with you punks for much longer

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right, listen up you poor excuses for TTP'ers...

...thanks to a number of you apparently struggling to grasp the concept, and despite my best efforts, once again we have had our MOTW thread closed by the powers that be due to the inability of a number of you to simply stay on topic. I can grasp this concept quite easily, why can't all of you???

I would like to thank all you responsible (it's very obvious, therefore I will use the collectives 'we' and 'you') for wasting my time for the second time in three weeks. I take the time to do a little research, and submit a poll and picks for MOTW based upon my thoughts and some of yours so that you may have something to kick around for the week prior to the weekend's matches, for fun and amusement, but also to stimulate conversation. However, apparently few of you have any respect for the amount of time and effort I put into the MOTW thread for YOUR benefit and cannot simply stay on topic.

Is it really that difficult for you? The answer is obvious: ABSOLUTELY. Any of ever wonder why other TTP'ers that have no affiliation with FVSL Div. 2 come in to post and stir the pot? I'll enlighten you: They have little if any respect for you as a group because of the things like the abuse and mockery you make of a simple MOTW thread. Well done lads, you've succeeded in once again making yourselves look like a bunch of squabbling children who not only have the inability to post and retort in a forum without the banter degrading to name-calling and references being made to sexual relations with teammates and little boys, but can't even figure out that there are multiple forums on this site, CLEARLY LABELLED, for different banter strains.

So, long story short, the MOTW thread in Div. 2 is officially on hiatus, which could quite possibly turn into a permanent vacation. Once again, congratulations all who have made it possible for the Div. 2 thread to be the only thread of note without a recurring MOTW poll. "And the award for the responsibility of the death of the MOTW goes to...".

Finally, thank you all for saving me the time every week to post a MOTW thread for YOUR benefit, as I can now use that time for something more constructive, such as knitting...

Carry on as you were lads, as the rest of the TTP community needs someone to continue to laugh at.

~Shaven

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:

...thanks to a number of you apparently struggling to grasp the concept, and despite my best efforts, once again we have had our MOTW thread closed by the powers that be due to the inability of a number of you to simply stay on topic. I can grasp this concept quite easily, why can't all of you???

I would like to thank all you responsible (it's very obvious, therefore I will use the collectives 'we' and 'you') for wasting my time for the second time in three weeks. I take the time to do a little research, and submit a poll and picks for MOTW based upon my thoughts and some of yours so that you may have something to kick around for the week prior to the weekend's matches, for fun and amusement, but also to stimulate conversation. However, apparently few of you have any respect for the amount of time and effort I put into the MOTW thread for YOUR benefit and cannot simply stay on topic.

Is it really that difficult for you? The answer is obvious: ABSOLUTELY. Any of ever wonder why other TTP'ers that have no affiliation with FVSL Div. 2 come in to post and stir the pot? I'll enlighten you: They have little if any respect for you as a group because of the things like the abuse and mockery you make of a simple MOTW thread. Well done lads, you've succeeded in once again making yourselves look like a bunch of squabbling children who not only have the inability to post and retort in a forum without the banter degrading to name-calling and references being made to sexual relations with teammates and little boys, but can't even figure out that there are multiple forums on this site, CLEARLY LABELLED, for different banter strains.

So, long story short, the MOTW thread in Div. 2 is officially on hiatus, which could quite possibly turn into a permanent vacation. Once again, congratulations all who have made it possible for the Div. 2 thread to be the only thread of note without a recurring MOTW poll. "And the award for the responsibility of the death of the MOTW goes to...".

Finally, thank you all for saving me the time every week to post a MOTW thread for YOUR benefit, as I can now use that time for something more constructive, such as knitting...

Carry on as you were lads, as the rest of the TTP community needs someone to continue to laugh at.

~Shaven
*horn of sadness* :wa: <====this guy seemed to enjoy the MOTW thread

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since this is TTP, and since this is the Div. 2 thread, and since Div. 2 MOTW can be construed as part of the topic, I can only state this: Shaven, before you jump, please put your boots aside for me with a tag labeled "For Dude". Mine are killing me.

Thanks in advance.

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Since this is TTP, and since this is the Div. 2 thread, and since Div. 2 MOTW can be construed as part of the topic, I can only state this: Shaven, before you jump, please put your boots aside for me with a tag labeled "For Dude". Mine are killing me.

Thanks in advance.
hahaha :knvb:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What exactly is the problem with bored's post. Yes he is quoting a lot but he appears to be answering each quote point by point. I don't see what's wrong with that. The posts that should be deleted are the ones where this notaek guy quotes an entire post (the preceding one at that) as if we can't follow along and then simply drops in a sentence fragment. That is a complete waste of bandwidth. He's not the only person guilty of that. I think it's down to the inability to distinguish between the "quote" and "submit reply" buttons. I would direct these posters to the "quick reply" button to save them so much unneccesary quoting.

That being said, shaven is the mod so he can do as he pleases but I just don't see how point by point quoting is a problem.

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with dinky,
but while we are on the subject of long posts
heres a novel i didn't read:

shaven said:

~Shaven

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As Jinky said, point by point quoting is fine (and a great way to debate on the internet)... single quotes of long fcuking posts and adding a short sentence of word is the issue I have.

And since I'm power tripping this week, my issues supercede anything a mod has to say. :rolleyes:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reading the posts after Shaven's I get the feeling he was referring to me, unfortunately I only have 8 hours to kill at work today so I couldn't take the time to read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0